Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Ninii Nii + Friends - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Player Directory (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Ninii Nii + Friends (/showthread.php?tid=14344)

Ninii Nii + Friends - Maesey - 11-20-2015

I. Basic Info [Image: tumblr_mdpjt8nJ0W1qdlkyg.gif]
  • Characters: Ninii Nii, Maesey Mae, + Aya Young.
  • Primary character: Ninii Nii
  • Linkshells: N/A (for now)
  • Primary RP linkshell: N/A (for now)

II. RP Style 
  • Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
  • I do a collection of all three of them, really. Depends on the mood and who i'm writing with! I tend to think of myself as a chameleon. When I roleplay with people usually I will just alter into their own preference, which I don't mind at all. I am fine with writing one-liners, but am also capable of doing paragraphs; to even over 1000 words (however it may be different in a MMO enviroment, ofc). When it comes to my opinion on FFXIV with roleplaying, I like to think i'm medium perhaps in my perspective. I would love to have in-character sessions most of the time, but OOC conversations are wonderful as well, and I want to make sure I am comfortable with the people I am roleplaying with.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
  • Um, it's alright. I guess? I am not into purely writing combats, though. I'm very moreso into the influence combats can have, and the development my character receives from it. Injuries are fine though, I am a masochist that needs to see my characters in unfavorable situations. Haha. Death though... Well, that is a possibility, I don't want to roleplay happy-go-lucky times 24/7 but I really don't enjoy the idea of characters I am just beginning to end in a snap. 

• Views on IC romance:
  • Totally up for it. Being Demisexual myself would moreover lead to my characters aiming close to the grey spectrum, but I am still very much open to the idea of relationships + affection for my babies. After all, it's no adventure if you go alone. Just please don't force any of it on my children if they do not feel compatible. Yes, I 100% approve of persistent men and women annoying my precious dragon child, but don't do anything more serious than that. OOC and IC, unless you ask beforehand.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
  • Good. I need friends, I need non-blood brothers and sisters, I need enemies and everything in between. That is the point of roleplay isn't it? Development with other characters. I don't think I need to say any more than that. 

• Views on lore:
  • I enjoy the FF Lore, but I am no fanatic. Yes, i've been chasing chocobos since I was young, but I will not lie and say i'm 100% knowledgeable of its story. I study enough to not make me look too silly in roleplaying, but I don't know all of the specifics. Open to resources and information by other people though. 

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
  • New to roleplaying on FFXIV. Open to all of it I guess? Give me tips on what I should think about this, yeah? Heart

III. Other Info 
  • Timezone:ESTT
  • Contact info: Tumblr: tsundereaura.tumblr.com
Skype: Garroshheckscream_ tell me who u are if u add me though

RE: Ninii Nii + Friends - Maesey - 11-22-2015

These are all still very un-finished, but they are enough to be public to everyone now. They may have a few errors and I apologize for that.

But, I made character profiles for all three of my characters. Check them out if you want!

[Image: tumblr_inline_nir4knwW121qid2nw.gif] Ninii Nii (Au Ra Female)   
[Image: tumblr_inline_nir4knGUmE1qid2nw.gif] Maesey Mae (Lalafell Female) 
[Image: tumblr_inline_nir4kmT67A1qid2nw.gif] Aya Young (Roegadyn Female)

I can finally get my tumblr rolling IC-wise, so check it out if you haven't already. 

RE: Ninii Nii + Friends - Maesey - 12-03-2015

Did a complete and final change to Aya, making her a Hellsguard Roe. Lore is in the process of being changed but most of personality will stay the same.

RE: Ninii Nii + Friends - Edgar - 12-03-2015

A Tsundere?

You and my Kuudere Aradial can hang out in the future, then!

RE: Ninii Nii + Friends - Zan - 12-04-2015

Just a bit of a lurker in this forum, but if you want an RP friend then I can throw in my Lala-alt Kirkirik Tirtirik into the fray! He could use some more Lalafell friends.