Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] C'laihn Venator - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Player Directory (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] C'laihn Venator (/showthread.php?tid=14352)

C'laihn Venator - C'laihn - 11-21-2015

[Image: tumblr_ny602fSxVe1uki73do1_1280.png]
Basic Information
â™  Characters: C'laihn Venator
♥ Primary Character: C'laihn “Lain” Venator
♦ Linkshells: None, currently (But looking)
♣ Primary RP linkshell: See above

RP Style
â™  Amount of RP: Medium. When I'm immersed in RP, I tend to write healthy paragraph responses and consider myself a competent individual. However, I love PvE aspects of Final Fantasy and will do crafting, dungeons and fun things outside of RP as well.
♥ Views on RP combat and injuries: Realistic with a fantasy flair. I'm all for conflict and will happily interact or go along with a scuffle or fight that may occur. I am not kind to my character(s) either, so they will get their bumps and bruises in a realistic fashion and can be hurt, messed with and bothered. The fantasy flair bit simply entails the magic in the world (although Lain cannot use it) and the fact he can jump perhaps with a bit more grace than what would be deemed “realistic” for our day and age. I simply ask that if your character intends to kill mine or harm in such a way that creates a disability or something severe such a limb loss, that there is ample communication between tells to make sure we're on the same page.
♦ Views on IC romance: Although not the utter center of my RP, Lain, while outwardly simple, has just as much ability as anyone else to get attached to others. Any affections he might develop come with no expectations or obligation to be reciprocated. Likewise the reverse is fine and open.
♣ Views on non-romance RP: Currently open. If you want to strike up a past history or relation, simply throw me a tell and we can work something out. If you want to strike up a friendship, even better.
â™  Views on lore: I try to follow the guidelines and established lore that the world sets for characters, although I'm no where close to knowing everything about it. Still, I'm fairly relaxed with how others want to RP and am open to ideas so long as they aren't entirely out of place or too far out there by my opinion.
♥ Views on chat functions: Say, Yell and Emotes are for IC unless noted by brackets. Example, (( Hello! )) Still, I avoid using brackets in those functions when possible. The Tell function is for IC and OOC, depending on what I'm doing at the time- if we're obviously Rping, then it is used for IC although again brackets can note otherwise. All other functions, such as Shouts are OOC to me. Linkshells, when I get around to nabbing one, are dependent on their creators.

Other Information
â™  Country: USA
♥ Timezone: EST
♦ Contact Information: Private messages via this forum is always welcomed. You can also contact me via email, although I ask for you to message me here for that request. I also use Skype and you can add me there at “atethesun” but send me a message along with the request so I know who you are to avoid being declined. Tumblr is also available, although fairly new.