Hydaelyn Role-Players
The Winestone - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: The Winestone (/showthread.php?tid=14373)

The Winestone - Oyuu - 11-23-2015

~The Winestone~
presented to you by Dread Wyrms

When: 28th November '15
Where: Dalamud's End, The Goblet in Ward 7, Plot 13
Time: 10PM GMT, 5PM EST until late

Good day, folks! I mean- yarrr me mateys! 

The Dread Wyrms are happy to announce our wholesome drinking event, the Winestone! Drinking games, contents and just... lots of drinking. We'll have a fine selection of wines for the finer gentlemen and ladies but plenty of grog for our fellow pirate folk! Win prizes, meet new people and have some fun! We'll also have music and dancing and soft drinks for those not interested in becoming an alcoholic. It will be hosted at our estate is the Goblet, Ward 7, Plot 13.

Our games will include a Shot Drinking Contest, Truth or Dare, Never I Have Ever and many other classics. We will be providing some beautiful clothing made with the treasures brought back from our airship voyages, so please look forward to it!

We will need some volunteers to serve the incredibly large servings of alcohol, so if you're willing to help out please let us know! We want to awe our guests with awesome talent and would also be welcome to ideas for entertainment! Is your character a bard? A dancer? Can they shove their whole fist in their mouth? Drop us a message and we can arrange something.

If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to leave a comment down below or send me a private message here or contact Oyuu Dataq, X'rhen Tia, Ashwyn Starsteel or Shiori Eikitaika for more details. More info at our website. We look forward to seeing you there!

RE: The Winestone - K'hatos - 11-27-2015

Pffft, if I can get my whole foot in my mouth, I can get my fist in there too.

RE: The Winestone - Temmi - 11-27-2015

How would this have been advertised ICly?

RE: The Winestone - Oyuu - 11-28-2015

(11-27-2015, 11:48 PM)Temmi Wrote: How would this have been advertised ICly?
Flyers and posters would have been seen around the main city states, and good ol' word of mouth!

RE: The Winestone - Capheira - 11-28-2015

If this wasn't on the same day as JH-RP's fortnightly Sunny Seaside Bar I would have loved to have joined you!

Will you perhaps be running this again/another day?

Edit: Oh wait, nevermind! This begins a few hours in, so depending on how busy it is/RP I might try and have Odette swing by afterward. Any excuse for a social drink is a good excuse.

(11-28-2015, 02:10 PM)Capheira Wrote: If this wasn't on the same day as JH-RP's fortnightly Sunny Seaside Bar I would have loved to have joined you!

Will you perhaps be running this again/another day?

Edit: Oh wait, nevermind! This begins a few hours in, so depending on how busy it is/RP I might try and have Odette swing by. Any excuse for a social drink is a good excuse.
Yes, I think the Jackals' Sunny Seaside Bar ends around 10pm GMT, which is when the event starts! It'll be going on until late so feel free to drop by whenever. We also plan to run a monthly public event so yes, we'll be running things like this on quite a regular basis. 

Hope to see Odette there! Big Grin

Just a reminder that this is in 15 minutes! Come visit us at the Goblet, Ward 7, Plot 13. Hope to see you there soon!!

RE: The Winestone - Oyuu - 11-29-2015

A big thank you to all those that attended last night. Everyone had a blast, well, I know I certainly did. It was wonderful meeting you all and seeing a few familiar faces as well as new ones. Please look forward to our next public event, which will probably be Christmas-y themed yay! Have a good Sunday folks. 

Also, note to self: don't drink along with your character when playing Never Have I Ever, you will get very drunk.