Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Ryanti's Concept Corner~] - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: [Ryanti's Concept Corner~] (/showthread.php?tid=1440)

[Ryanti's Concept Corner~] - Ryanti - 10-25-2012

Hey guys. This is going to be my official concept art page. Note that none of these are copyrighted by me as I didn't have anything to do with them (unless I say so), however.. don't steal my ideas outright, k? lol

This is an enlarged version of my character's concept art.

[Image: 248c95d53bd3fbab2477007fc769ca43130bccee-1.jpg]

Re: [Ryanti's Concept Corner~] - Ellie - 10-25-2012

*Stares* Sooo pretty....

Re: [Ryanti's Concept Corner~] - Ryanti - 10-26-2012

[Image: 313aaaf9a0ea2cad7d2f550914c9563d.jpg]

Just another piece of art that really suits my character. I really love the atmosphere in this one.

Re: [Ryanti's Concept Corner~] - Almil - 10-29-2012

Did I understand right that you didn't draw the pictures yourself? Who is the original artist then?
Anyways I love both pictures very much! Really gets me inspired to draw something too.

Re: [Ryanti's Concept Corner~] - Ryanti - 11-08-2012

Almil Milei Wrote:Did I understand right that you didn't draw the pictures yourself? Who is the original artist then?
Anyways I love both pictures very much! Really gets me inspired to draw something too.

Sorry for the huge delay. I was immensely sick.

I did not draw the pictures myself, no. I wish I could say who the artist(s) are, but these are old finds, with strange numbers as the picture name, that I found on image boards, using tags. I collect huge volumes of art to draw inspiration from and these pictures were in one of those folders.

If I do know the artist(s) then I will post the name along with the pictures. But as of now, none that I've submitted so far have artists I know, sorry. Cry

But yes, the disclaimer on the first post basically means that none of these pictures were drawn by me unless I say so otherwise.

Re: [Ryanti's Concept Corner~] - Ryanti - 11-16-2012

Whew... college can get pretty busy.

Here's another picture that I found on a forum, a spliced-together edit of a Miqo'te. I found marginally close similarities to a possible Ryanti in-game model, so I'm going to go ahead and post it here, for my sake and yours.

[Image: i2b43250bdeb7fc5dcb48cd.jpg]

I love the wardrobe choice as well. Seems like a wonderful, snug little outfit there.

I will eventually be posting up a back story as well, involving his in-depth and influential family and himself included which is very much important. I will probably attempt to do it over Thanksgiving weekend.

RE: [Ryanti's Concept Corner~] - Ryanti - 02-24-2013

Been quite a while, hasn't it?

I found this picture of Ciel Phantomhive to be lovely.

Ryanti's hairstyle is pretty much exact to this. 

[Image: diQosqc.jpg?1]

Notice how the cut looks boyish. There are polite hairlines, and nice trim. However, there is a bit of hair experiencing growth, this flare of growth has an essence of expressing oneself, especially in one's life cycle of being a late teenager. 

Also, his eyes. They seem weary, tired, struggling. But they also sparkle with vigor, a vigor that doesn't give up, a vigor that wants something new, wants change, and can't wait for new experiences brought onto himself because of his life opening up.

I have no official picture of Ryanti yet. However, the concept is the same regarding the aura of his character, and what kind of emotion he gives off.