Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Seeker-Keeper Miqo'te searching for RP! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Seeker-Keeper Miqo'te searching for RP! (/showthread.php?tid=14437)

Pages: 1 2

Seeker-Keeper Miqo'te searching for RP! - Ziuz'a Nelhah - 11-29-2015

Hey there! Been looking for more frequent RP as I've been in quite the drought as of late, I've never posted on this here forum before despite being a member for about a year now, and steadily RP'ing(for most of the time, anyways). Since I've hit my drought, I decided to take to the forums to try and make connections, friends and, well, just people to RP with more frequently than I have been! 

A bit about my character!

Name - Ziuz'a Nelhah

Gender - Male

Race - Half Keeper of the Moon, half Seeker of the Sun Miqo'te.

Backstory: A street cat who went from rags to riches, growing up in Ul'dah after being kicked out of his tribe due to not being a product of, 'love'. After setting out in Ul'dah, he was a thief for a few years before working in the Pugilist guild for a place to stay and a bit of food to eat. 

When he turned fifteen, he began to train with the Pugilists until around eighteen years old, and then he set off to travel the city-states as most people would do in the wondrous world of Eorzea, turning to the lucrative trades of crafting and gathering to make his gil.

Several years after setting off for his adventures of...adventuring! And learning, Ziuz'a had become a craftsmen, mainly an engineer like most, working on airships and even inspecting the new 'pistols' that have become available from Ishgard.

What I'm looking for
---------------------------------
Friends
Business associates
Romantic interests, flirts, etc.

So, that's a TL;DR of Ziuz'a's story and background, RP hooks can range from being a guild mate, knowing him from the Pugilist guild, around Ul'dah, perhaps even from his adventures around the Shroud and La Noscea! Just send me a message here or send a friend-request or /tell in-game if I'm on, and thank you for taking the time to read a poor mans post! ;]

Edited just a bit! Including title.

RE: LF Connections for RP - Kassandra Dawn - 11-30-2015

Any time you see me feel free to poke me. Either on my main Kassandra Dawn or my alt Iasmin Rey.Big Grin

RE: Seeker-Keeper Miqo'te searching for RP! - Daias - 11-30-2015

i would like to rp with your miqo, feel free to send my character a tell or poke him when he is online, my character name is Sannan Irvick.

RE: Seeker-Keeper Miqo'te searching for RP! - Lucius Ignatius - 12-02-2015

Would love to meet your character! Kiht'a has never really met a halfbreed before.

RE: Seeker-Keeper Miqo'te searching for RP! - Ziuz'a Nelhah - 12-05-2015

'Course! All of you can feel free to F/R me if you see me on, or send me a PM so we can arrange an RP!

(Sorry for very late reply, been semi-busy.) ^_^

RE: Seeker-Keeper Miqo'te searching for RP! - Roe Dad - 12-06-2015

Feel free to hit me up I am about to roll a Miqo'te healer let me know.

RE: Seeker-Keeper Miqo'te searching for RP! - Ziuz'a Nelhah - 12-07-2015

(12-06-2015, 05:00 PM)Lady Krist Wrote: Feel free to hit me up I am about to roll a Miqo'te healer let me know.

Definitely! Just let me know the name of the character and should you be around Ul'dah, Ziuz'a can certainly say hello!

I've been able to be on much more frequently with the semester coming to and end and my papers being finished, so the easiest way to reach me would either be PMs on here or just send me a /tell on the game! ;3

RE: Seeker-Keeper Miqo'te searching for RP! - Roe Dad - 12-07-2015

(12-07-2015, 02:22 PM)PaoPao Wrote:
(12-06-2015, 05:00 PM)Lady Krist Wrote: Feel free to hit me up I am about to roll a Miqo'te healer let me know.

Definitely! Just let me know the name of the character and should you be around Ul'dah, Ziuz'a can certainly say hello!

I've been able to be on much more frequently with the semester coming to and end and my papers being finished, so the easiest way to reach me would either be PMs on here or just send me a /tell on the game! ;3
Sounds like a plan

RE: Seeker-Keeper Miqo'te searching for RP! - Nami'ko - 12-07-2015

Lori is in face half seeker half keeper and use to live on the streets shes not all together that old so perhaps might be able to make an RP of them having run into each other in the past :O

RE: Seeker-Keeper Miqo'te searching for RP! - Ziuz'a Nelhah - 12-08-2015

(12-07-2015, 02:34 PM)Lorivaen Wrote: Lori is in face half seeker half keeper and use to live on the streets shes not all together that old so perhaps might be able to make an RP of them having run into each other in the past :O

We could certainly set something up where, perhaps Ziuz'a either knew her and her brother after he'd already been working in the Pugilist guild, or something of the sort, just let me know! ;]

RE: Seeker-Keeper Miqo'te searching for RP! - JudicialHunter - 12-10-2015

Hey there! ^^

Rihxo's a Seeker with a love for...everybody. except feine <3

She's always looking to make new friends, so feel free to shoot me a PM or find me in-game if you're wanting to RP! Your character sounds really interesting to RP with!

RE: Seeker-Keeper Miqo'te searching for RP! - TrinMorwen - 12-10-2015

If you are willing to help me, or wait until I flesh him in a little bit more, it sounds like R'theqe would be a good buddy/rival.

R'theqe, much like his sister Rihxo ^, is very outgoing and always looking for a little bit of trouble. He's spent the last 8 years with the PUG guild and he's perpetually training. He's competitive but one of those that will happily fight friends just as easily as an enemy and it won't impact their relationship.

If you're interested, you can look me up in game, or send me a PM. I've been working on leveling R'theqe, so I've been on him a little more frequently.

RE: Seeker-Keeper Miqo'te searching for RP! - Ziuz'a Nelhah - 12-22-2015

Unsure if "bumping" is a common thing, but, still looking for more RP connections. ;3

RE: Seeker-Keeper Miqo'te searching for RP! - Miyakitt - 12-22-2015

Hey~ You can always feel free to hit me up whenever I'm online on either of my characters! I think both Dia and Khai could get along fine with Ziuz'a (though Dia may be the more conversational one)

RE: Seeker-Keeper Miqo'te searching for RP! - Ziuz'a Nelhah - 12-30-2015

Still looking for RP connections!. With the Holiday's being around it's been tough to be on at normal times, but soon things will be back to normal! Feel free to send me a PM to try and set up a time or anything to meet!