Hydaelyn Role-Players
Who do you share a birthday with? - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Who do you share a birthday with? (/showthread.php?tid=14536)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Who do you share a birthday with? - Zetchryn - 12-08-2015

Silly little thread that can often be fun to do, and that I didn't see already here. You state your birthday (date, not year) and list a few celebrities or the like that share it! I'll start.

None of you will beat mine, because it's January 8th, shared with David Bowie and Elvis Presley.

RE: Who do you share a birthday with? - Warren Castille - 12-08-2015

August 13. I share with Alfred Hitchcock, Fidel Castro, Bobby Clarke and Little Spike Dudley. Amusingly, all of these people would go on to actually influence my life.

RE: Who do you share a birthday with? - Kellach Woods - 12-08-2015

Julius Caesar's death.

RE: Who do you share a birthday with? - Dogberry - 12-08-2015

(12-08-2015, 06:41 PM)Warren Castille Wrote: Spike Dudley.

I was hoping he'd show up on Raw last night, man! I mean they brought out Rhyno for crap's sake. I could go into a whole rant about that debacle, but beh...

I share a birthday with Cher, Jimmy Stewart, and Country Joe Cocker! I could take or leave Cher, but The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance and Harvey are awesome movies, and I do like me some Joe Cocker.

RE: Who do you share a birthday with? - Faye - 12-08-2015

Mariah Carey and Fergie. I was fated to be a diva. Also the illustrator of Mew Mew Kissy Cuties Tokyo Mew Mew. Awww yisss.

RE: Who do you share a birthday with? - Hyakki - 12-08-2015

Carl Linnaeus

Neat.

RE: Who do you share a birthday with? - Vali - 12-08-2015

Charles M. Schulz, the creator of Peanuts

RE: Who do you share a birthday with? - -no longer matters- - 12-08-2015

August 8th - Dustin Hoffman, Sable (Rena Mero), The Edge (U2), and ..... Scott Stapp (Creed Giant pompous dick bag.)...fuck.. why Scott Stapp...

RE: Who do you share a birthday with? - Kellach Woods - 12-08-2015

because then you can call him scott staph infection

RE: Who do you share a birthday with? - Edgar - 12-08-2015

Daniel Pacheco.

RE: Who do you share a birthday with? - Kage - 12-08-2015

No one special.

Just Pearl Harbor and Nicholas Hoult.

RE: Who do you share a birthday with? - Lost River - 12-08-2015

With me; being June 17th, I have a lot of Japanese and Chinese (ironicly me being Asian) people in the model and music industry. . . and more importantly, not born, but my birthday is the same time as the boxer rebellion and watergate scandal apparently. lol

RE: Who do you share a birthday with? - cuideag - 12-08-2015

October 10th: Marina Diamandis (YES), Brett Favre (OK), Mario Lopez (CUTE), David Lee Roth (\m/).

Also Tanya Tucker, who strangely enough was who I had in mind for my potato Jajara's voice.

RE: Who do you share a birthday with? - Makyn Loneseeker - 12-08-2015

November 6, all I know for sure is James Naismith, inventor of Basketball.

Also I attend Kansas, and live in a place named after him. Hue.

RE: Who do you share a birthday with? - Roe Dad - 12-08-2015

Kim Jong Il
And Ice T