Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] A stray looking for connections. - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] A stray looking for connections. (/showthread.php?tid=14601)

Pages: 1 2 3

A stray looking for connections. - Oyuu - 12-14-2015

[Image: 1600px-Jljk.jpg]

UPDATE: I'm still looking for connections!

Raih Unaze is a twenty-one year old Keeper of the Moon, once a hunter, a thief and ex-Skypirate. She's back on the prowl for work and fun, doing misdeeds to keep herself afloat.

What I’m looking for: Friends or rivals, old or new! She grew up in a clan that stuck around the South Shroud. Now she’s by herself and slowly getting around to exploring Eorzea. She has a habit for making not-so-legit friends, she’s not easily scared off. Maybe she robbed your character? Failed to split the money with your character after a job? Had a drink in a seedy bar somewhere? All likely prompts!

Raih is also currently FC-less, but this isn't really a priority for me and will only join one if makes sense to.

OOC stuff: UK player! (BST/GMT+1). Usually online 6pm-1am weekdays, and most weekends.

If you want to know more about Raih, here is her wiki. Feel free to PM me in game or on the forums or comment below. I look forward to hearing from you, thanks for reading. o/

RE: A stray looking for connections. - Lady Whiteraven - 12-14-2015

(12-14-2015, 12:34 PM)Raih Wrote: Had a drink in a seedy bar somewhere?

This right here . . . always a possibility. Feel free to message me anytime. If you like check out Benedict's wiki page, maybe we can come up with some interesting anecdote as a past meeting. Cheers!

RE: A stray looking for connections. - Flashhelix - 12-14-2015

My character's a former Wailer, so if Raih was doing crime things in the Shroud at any time in the past 5-6 years, they very well have run into eachother.

RE: A stray looking for connections. - Zetchryn - 12-14-2015

Sure! Rhaya always likes meeting new people. Though perhaps if you preferred a more 'noble' 'heroic' character to bounce your roguish demeanor off of, Renaea might be more your tastes.

RE: A stray looking for connections. - Roe Dad - 12-14-2015

Feel free to hit me up on either of my chars.

RE: A stray looking for connections. - Oyuu - 12-14-2015

(12-14-2015, 01:12 PM)Benedict Whiteraven Wrote:
(12-14-2015, 12:34 PM)Raih Wrote: Had a drink in a seedy bar somewhere?

This right here . . . always a possibility. Feel free to message me anytime. If you like check out Benedict's wiki page, maybe we can come up with some interesting anecdote as a past meeting. Cheers!
I had a look at Benedict's wiki and he seems quite the interesting character! I'll PM about a possible meet up! 

(12-14-2015, 01:21 PM)Flashhelix Wrote: My character's a former Wailer, so if Raih was doing crime things in the Shroud at any time in the past 5-6 years, they very well have run into eachother.
That is a very, very likely responsibility. When she first started her life of crime, she wasn't exactly good at it and would have probably been caught and dragged back to her clan a fair few times. Having a quick look at your character's wiki, they'd probably have quite a few conflicting traits that might be fun to RP, one of them being that Raih is now a skypirate, heh. Should I PM to work something out maybes? Big Grin

(12-14-2015, 01:47 PM)Zetchryn Wrote: Sure! Rhaya always likes meeting new people. Though perhaps if you preferred a more 'noble' 'heroic' character to bounce your roguish demeanor off of, Renaea might be more your tastes.
Why not both?

(12-14-2015, 02:12 PM)Lady Krist Wrote: Feel free to hit me up on either of my chars.
I'll keep an eye out for you in game! Big Grin

RE: A stray looking for connections. - JudicialHunter - 12-14-2015

Hi there! ^^

Your character sounds pretty cool, feel free to PM me for RP or find me in-game!

RE: A stray looking for connections. - Roe Dad - 12-14-2015

Sounds like a plan

(12-14-2015, 02:46 PM)SilentNights1509 Wrote: Hi there! ^^

Your character sounds pretty cool, feel free to PM me for RP or find me in-game!
I'll keep an eye out for you in game! Currently stuck in some RP right now so I'll do my best to track down everyone's who's posted here. Thank you so much for the interest. <3

RE: A stray looking for connections. - Nebbs - 12-14-2015

Welcome fellow UK player!

I'm happy to be a connection, either drive by or random adventure... sober or drunk, dancing is always a treat. 

I'll keep an eye out and try and tag you.

RE: A stray looking for connections. - Zetchryn - 12-14-2015

I love the response of 'Why not both', and shall poke you on both!

(12-14-2015, 07:59 PM)Zetchryn Wrote: I love the response of 'Why not both', and shall poke you on both!
Huzzah! I'll look forward to it, heh. Big Grin

RE: A stray looking for connections. - Accendie - 12-15-2015

OOo another south shroud keeper! Nef and her siblings are wandering around, though Nef is based out of Limsa, but typically just about everywhere. 

Honestly these two could have either been co-trouble makers or rivals, not sure. Different families and all. I'm still working on writing up her bio though it's all in my head. Lemme know if you're interested!

RE: A stray looking for connections. - Anah - 12-15-2015

I must say, it sounds like our characters would be good friends. My character, Lynx, was a Seeker born and raised in the Shroud, and she's had a rough life. Currently, she's a maid but she knows her way around a blade. I'll be sure to message you when I have time :)

RE: A stray looking for connections. - Yssen - 12-15-2015

(12-14-2015, 12:34 PM)undefined Wrote: What I’m looking for: Friends or rivals, old or new! She grew up in a clan that stuck around the South Shroud. Now she’s by herself and slowly getting around to exploring Eorzea. She has a habit for making not-so-legit friends, she’s not easily scared off. Maybe she robbed your character? Failed to split the money with your character after a job? Had a drink in a seedy bar somewhere? All likely prompts!

Not so legit. And all three of the can work pretty well. Feel free to poke at me. Yar.