Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Evangeline Primrose - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Player Directory (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Evangeline Primrose (/showthread.php?tid=14640)

Pages: 1 2

Evangeline Primrose - McBeefâ„¢ - 12-16-2015

Hello,

Much as I love the RP in this game, I'm going to vote with my wallet and I unsubbed today. I might be back if things change for the better.

If anyone wants to stay in touch you can reach me on the following:
Steam: SerCypher

It's been fun everyone, I hope the game gets back on track and I'll see you again! I'll update this thread if I come back.

- Natters Mcbeef out~

edit: Changed format to meet guidelines.

RE: Evangeline Primrose - SicketySix - 12-17-2015

Just because I like being nosey and shit, why did you choose to un-sub?

RE: Evangeline Primrose - Aya - 12-17-2015

Sorry to hear Nat! I always read a McBeefâ„¢ post when I see it! And of course you've been a huge part of my enjoyment of FF!

I hope you have something in mind for Friends in the meantime?

RE: Evangeline Primrose - McBeefâ„¢ - 12-17-2015

(12-17-2015, 03:02 AM)Aya Wrote: Sorry to hear Nat!  I always read a McBeef™ post when I see it!  And of course you've been a huge part of my enjoyment of FF!  

I hope you have something in mind for Friends in the meantime?

Thanks Aya! I might still post some forum things. I haven't sworn off the game and I still have a week or so left on my sub. 

Just very frustrated in the way the game has gone since heavensward, and hoping that a rash of unsubs will get them to take notice.  I might be resub very soon if they speak up and address some of the issues. 

As for FoM, I can transfer the membership if needed, but I think it won't vanish if I'm not subbed. If I actually do decide to leave permanently I'll make sure to transfer the leadership to some unlucky soul Big Grin.

(12-17-2015, 02:48 AM)SicketySix Wrote: Just because I like being nosey and shit, why did you choose to un-sub?

This person explains it better than I can:

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/275524-2.5-3.05-3.1-to-now-and-beyond.-player-desperate-for-reasons-to-love-XIV-again

As I mentioned to Aya, I'm hoping that the negative reaction to recent patches will cause them to take notice.

RE: Evangeline Primrose - MBajihri - 12-17-2015

Live letter is coming up! They'll be addressing problems noted on the forums, etc. For the record, JP community is pretty upset about it too so we may see some tweaks, hopefully! (I was on the fence about my sub as well, but have decided to stay because I literally paid my next increment yesterday).

(12-17-2015, 03:44 AM)MBajihri Wrote: Live letter is coming up! They'll be addressing problems noted on the forums, etc. For the record, JP community is pretty upset about it too so we may see some tweaks, hopefully! (I was on the fence about my sub as well, but have decided to stay because I literally paid my next increment yesterday).
I hope so.

If they have some concrete plans to fix things I'd love to resub.

RE: Evangeline Primrose - MBajihri - 12-17-2015

(12-17-2015, 03:52 AM)McBeefâ„¢ Wrote:
(12-17-2015, 03:44 AM)MBajihri Wrote: Live letter is coming up! They'll be addressing problems noted on the forums, etc. For the record, JP community is pretty upset about it too so we may see some tweaks, hopefully! (I was on the fence about my sub as well, but have decided to stay because I literally paid my next increment yesterday).
I hope so.

If they have some concrete plans to fix things I'd love to resub.
I'm awaiting the live letter with far more hope than I feel is safe! (I really want that DRK sword ;_; )

RE: Evangeline Primrose - Zetchryn - 12-17-2015

If you want to get in touch with someone who always wanted to RP with you, you can poke me for my skype! But I know what you mean, there.

RE: Evangeline Primrose - Melodia - 12-17-2015

Sad to see this. *Glomps and huggles* While we always don't see eye to eye, I always count you among my friends in the game. But I understand the reasoning. I might poke you in Skype if you'll let me. Moogle

(12-17-2015, 08:20 AM)Melodia Wrote: Sad to see this. *Glomps and huggles* While we always don't see eye to eye, I always count you among my friends in the game. But I understand the reasoning. I might poke you in Skype if you'll let me. Moogle
By all means! 

The only reason I've stayed this long is the community (and this website). Poke away. Info is in the main post.

RE: Evangeline Primrose - McBeefâ„¢ - 12-19-2015

Update: For the Record I'm letting my sub run out so you might still see me around for another week or so. I'm just not planning on continuing once it runs out unless I see changes on the part of the devs.

Edit: I'm also back on Balmung because Gilgamesh is a soulless empty place.

Much like my heart.

RE: Evangeline Primrose - S'imba - 12-19-2015

Ah man I've been leveling an AU Simb'a on gilgmesh we could have had so much adventure for a week.

RE: Evangeline Primrose - McBeefâ„¢ - 12-24-2015

So despite my principles, I'm going to resub.

The live letter was a step in the right direction but it won't put them back on the path. I've thought alot about it, and it's worth paying the sub just to hang out with all you wierdos, so pay it I will.

See you in Eorzea.

RE: Evangeline Primrose - Aya - 12-24-2015

Hooray for wierdos!