Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] A'zahana Eolia - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Player Directory (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] A'zahana Eolia (/showthread.php?tid=14684)

A'zahana Eolia - azahana - 12-22-2015

I. Basic Info
  • Characters: A'zahana Eolia 
  • Primary character: A'zahana Eolia  Link to Wiki
  • Linkshells: Filled with random stuff.
  • Primary RP linkshell: None Currently.
II. RP Style
  • Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
    I consider myself to do something between medium to heavy. Light when the situation calls for it. Sometimes a character just doesn't have much to say. Trying to stuff as many words as you can to describe the creak of a chair as someone tilts back to look at yonder maiden at the other end of the bar with her bosom spilling from her blouse to the delight of all the nearby fellows...

There is such a thing as too much, yes?

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
    People get hurt. Canon wise, people have died, become scarred or lose function of certain parts of their body. Creepy things happen (Edda please), and not everything is happy sunshine and rainbows as told by Dusk Vigil.

That being said, I am perfectly fine with injuries and death is a possibility. I like to play the character to what I am able to accomplish. (Example, raids and such.)

• Views on IC romance:
    If it happens, it happens.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
    This is the bulk of where things happen, no? Or am I misunderstanding? Adventure, mystery, battle, subterfuge, intrigue, assassination! Make all sorts of friends, enemies and one night stands!

• Views on lore:
    I tend to try and stick to lore as much as possible, however, characters themselves may not be familiar with the lore themselves and that's fine. Think how we are in modern day and how much people pay attention to ancient history. Some people do, some people don't.

Now, if you're trying to tell me that your character is an allagan void creature experiment that has some how not been completely driven mad and escaped(?) and now wanders the land doing whatnot... you might be so, but my character will pin you as a damned liar and/or is more likely to attack you on the basis that you're an allagan void creature experiment.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
    Say chat and /em is mostly for RP or just chatter. /shout I consider ooc. /yell on the other hand is fun to play with IC. /linkshells I mostly use to chitchat with other people as I currently do not have RP linkshells.
III. Other Info
  • Timezone: East Coast (EST)
  • Contact info: In game contact or PM on here. I have discord as well as my primary chat thing. If interested, you may ask for it.
  • Schedule: Primarily Fridays and Saturdays. Other days I am around at odd hours and randomly. Contacting and setting up something would be the best way to nail something down.