Hydaelyn Role-Players
Is your character naughty or nice? - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Fun Prompts (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Thread: Is your character naughty or nice? (/showthread.php?tid=14704)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Is your character naughty or nice? - Leanne - 12-24-2015

Trying only with the first name...

You did what, Leanne?! You're on the naughty list for sure.

*grumble grumble*

RE: Is your character naughty or nice? - Warren Castille - 12-24-2015

"You are currently #3155 on Santa's Nice List. Not too shabby considering everyone in the entire world! Keep up the good work!"

RE: Is your character naughty or nice? - Greybarren - 12-24-2015

"You'll be getting a big gift this year! A big, big box of packaged air. That's right Tristram you're on the Naughty List."

Whelp, should be surprised but ... no.  At least he has a box now.  Big Grin

RE: Is your character naughty or nice? - Hutarin - 12-24-2015

"D'lyhhia, Santa has something extra special for you this year! You're at the top of the Nice List."

Hell yeah. D'ly is an angel!

"Congratulations, Dodo! You've made the Nice List! JUST KIDDING. You've been a very bad, bad person."

Dodo... not so much. ;w;'

RE: Is your character naughty or nice? - V'aleera - 12-24-2015

"Santa's been watching you V'aleera Lhuil, and right now you have a very large coal mine coming your way."

Who cares what that fat heretic says; down the Witchdrop with him.

RE: Is your character naughty or nice? - Aya - 12-24-2015

(12-24-2015, 01:53 AM)V Wrote: "Santa's been watching you V'aleera Lhuil, and right now you have a very large coal mine coming your way."

Who cares what that fat heretic says; down the Witchdrop with him.
Don't worry, Halone mails out baloney for Starlight right?

RE: Is your character naughty or nice? - Siha - 12-24-2015

"Whoa Siha! You need to start thinking about packing your bags if you don't change your ways soon. Santa is more likely to hunt you down than bring you a present."

Oh no...

[Image: robot-santa.jpg]

RE: Is your character naughty or nice? - cuideag - 12-24-2015

"The world could use more people like you, Delial Grimsong. Keep up the good work, and you'll make the Nice List every year!"

Then why do I keep getting coal :[

RE: Is your character naughty or nice? - McBeefâ„¢ - 12-24-2015

Way to help that old lady, evangeline. Santa will certainly add you to the Nice List this year.

Yesssss.

RE: Is your character naughty or nice? - Telluride - 12-24-2015

"Now, Nathan Telluride. Santa knows you're trying, but it still doesn't make up for last year. You're on the Naughty List."

Holds a grudge, doesn't he?

RE: Is your character naughty or nice? - Aya - 12-24-2015

(12-24-2015, 03:10 AM)McBeefâ„¢ Wrote: Way to help that old lady, evangeline. Santa will certainly add you to the Nice List this year.

Yesssss.
Was there any more evidence needed that Santa's a heretic? Hmmm...

RE: Is your character naughty or nice? - Caspar - 12-24-2015

Tisk, Tisk, you got Dissed! Virara, Santa noticed that red stapler you stole from your co-worker's office desk last month.

Santa, mind your own business.

RE: Is your character naughty or nice? - Virella - 12-24-2015

"You did what, Avelyn!? You're on the naughty list for sure."

I feel this sums up my thoughts on Ave's behaviour on a personal level as well :P

RE: Is your character naughty or nice? - mongi291 - 12-24-2015

"There's a reason Santa created a Naughty List. And you're just one of those reasons Isaulde Rabelais."
B-but, Santa! She saves people's lives! Sure, by killing other people, but... Aww.

"Wow Ume Kogane, rescuing those Orphans from that burning building got you a free ride on Santa's Nice List for years to come!"
Well, I disagree, because she kills for money, but... How did they guess she once saved two orphans? I'm legitimately scared.

"Well Glaive Aegis, right now your teetering on Santa's Nice List. You could help around the house more instead of watching so much television."
Considering that Glaive Aegis is basically my author avatar, that's fitting, I guess.

RE: Is your character naughty or nice? - Nebbs - 12-24-2015

Sumi
"Ho ho ho! Nice try, Sumi. Thought you could slip one past the Big Guy, huh? Naughty."

Join me Santa and together we can rule the season.

Nebula
"You are currently #5484 on Santa's Nice List. Not too shabby considering everyone in the entire world! Keep up the good work!"

Who's scruffy lookin?