Hydaelyn Role-Players
Patch 3.2 News and Previews - Feb 23! (Update Feb8) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV News (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Patch 3.2 News and Previews - Feb 23! (Update Feb8) (/showthread.php?tid=14778)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Patch 3.2 News and Previews - Feb 23! (Update Feb4) - Unnamed Mercenary - 02-04-2016

(02-04-2016, 12:55 PM)Greybarren Wrote: Behold our glorious mismanaging salvation.

Here's to hoping she remembers we have a damn link pearl and don't need to go walking back to her desk EVERY DAMN TIME.

Probably not.

But hey, at least her breasts don't defy gravity anymore. Perhaps she'll act a -little- more maturely. ...otherwise, I expect this new Minfilia to come with a 90 sun "no kidnapping" warranty for good measure.

RE: Patch 3.2 News and Previews - Feb 23! (Update Feb4) - Telluride - 02-04-2016

(02-04-2016, 12:58 PM)Unnamed Mercenary Wrote: Probably not.

But hey, at least her breasts don't defy gravity anymore.

Just everyone's who nabbed her outfit of choice. We'll always have MinfiliaForm Bras to remember her by, now.

RE: Patch 3.2 News and Previews - Feb 23! (Update Feb4) - Unnamed Mercenary - 02-04-2016

(02-04-2016, 01:01 PM)Telluride Wrote:
(02-04-2016, 12:58 PM)Unnamed Mercenary Wrote: Probably not.

But hey, at least her breasts don't defy gravity anymore.

Just everyone's who nabbed her outfit of choice. We'll always have MinfiliaForm Bras to remember her by, now.

Of course. But that means I don't need to see it in -my- MSQ anymore. 1.0 Minfilia was still her best IMO.

RE: Patch 3.2 News and Previews - Feb 23! (Update Feb4) - Warren Castille - 02-04-2016

"Hey, we're redesigning the Scions, what do you think of these?"

"Oh, Y'Shtola should look more seasoned and adventurey, she's seen some shit and that should be reflected in her appearance. Oh, and Thancred should look all rugged and worn, since he's seen some shit and it should be reflected in his appearance."

"What about Minfillia?"

"Put her in a boring child's bedsheet. It'll reflect her personality."

RE: Patch 3.2 News and Previews - Feb 23! (Update Feb4) - H.H. - 02-04-2016

rip butt window

RE: Patch 3.2 News and Previews - Feb 23! (Update Feb4) - Kage - 02-04-2016

(02-04-2016, 12:36 PM)Kage Wrote: I am currently fixing up the previews with the release images, but have this non-logo'd Minfilia during the wait.
[Image: NbyzLPj.jpg]
[Image: FFVI_IOS_Goddess.png]

[Image: 1.jpg]

I... Hurm. HURMMMMMMMMMMM

Warring Triad is a thing. What if Hydaelyn is starting to be part of the inbalance as Warriors of Darkness imply by doing whatshisnameAscian's work even though they fought another Ascian?

RE: Patch 3.2 News and Previews - Feb 23! (Update Feb4) - Edgar - 02-04-2016

How I feel about all of this:

"Minfillia is the worst character in the game! All she does is get kidnapped! Moenbryda was better!"

"Moenbryda literally lasted one patch and existed solely to hand over a macguffin."

"DON'T YOU TALK SHIT ABOUT MOENBRYDA."

"And by the way, Thancred got his stupid ass taken over by an Ascian, first. Where's the scorn for that failure? Or Alphinaud and the utter disaster that was the Crystal Braves?"

"DON'T YOU TALK SHIT ABOUT MY HUSBANDOS."

"I hate this fanbase."

RE: Patch 3.2 News and Previews - Feb 23! (Update Feb4) - Warren Castille - 02-04-2016

Moenbryda was objectively a more developed character by the time they killed her; Established background, romantic interest, driving purpose. Minfilia is bland and boring despite having been around for literal years of development prior.

Hell, even Thancred's story played out over almost the entirety of the MSQ, and Alphinaud's failure serves as the crux of his development over 3.0.

RE: Patch 3.2 News and Previews - Feb 23! (Update Feb4) - McBeefâ„¢ - 02-04-2016

As long as minifillia still has the boobs she can wear whatever she wants.

RE: Patch 3.2 News and Previews - Feb 23! (Update Feb4) - Kismet - 02-04-2016

Dat Minfillia redesign... Frustrated

Also, I swear, if it turns out she becomes a vessel for Hydaelyn or fuses with her or some shit... I'll be kind of annoyed. Please don't do something like that, SE. Please.

RE: Patch 3.2 News and Previews - Feb 23! (Update Feb4) - Martiallais - 02-04-2016

(02-04-2016, 03:14 PM)Kismet Wrote: Dat Minfillia redesign... Frustrated

Also, I swear, if it turns out she becomes a vessel for Hydaelyn or fuses with her or some shit... I'll be kind of annoyed. Please don't do something like that, SE. Please.

Sad but true, this is probably what will happen. =/ Might be time to go off and join the Warriors of Darkness....

RE: Patch 3.2 News and Previews - Feb 23! (Update Feb4) - Cato - 02-04-2016

I'm not a huge fan of Minfilia or most of the Scions for that matter. I will, however, be very pleased if we end up learning that Hydaelyn isn't so benevolent after all though. I've always loved the idea of Hydaelyn being parasitic and no different to Zodiark - with both 'deities' exploiting mortals as useful tools in their ongoing power struggle.

This would, in turn, allow the story to put a little less focus on the whole 'WoL' angle and break the cycle of Hydaelyn's blessing being used as a constant plot device to let the WoL overcome every single antagonist that gets in their way.

It'd also be pretty amusing it it turned out that the Ascians and Garleans are, after all, technically in the right - albeit more heavy handed than they need to be. Seeing the self righteous Scions and hypocritical Eorzeans humbled for a change would be pretty satisfying for me.

Overall, though, 3.2 better have a lot of plot developments to make up for how dry 3.1 was. I'll likely be sticking with FFXIV for the foreseeable future but I'd be lying if I said my interest wasn't draining a little.

RE: Patch 3.2 News and Previews - Feb 23! (Update Feb4) - TheLastCandle - 02-04-2016

That Minfillia art. I've seen enough doujins to know where that's going. Ahem. The real story here is THOSE MAMMETS, THOUGH. I love how they look like the traditional FF Black Mage and FF3 Viking/FF4 Dwarves.

[Image: latest?cb=20110109162824]

RE: Patch 3.2 News and Previews - Feb 23! (Update Feb4) - McBeefâ„¢ - 02-04-2016

Why does she have hair tentacles now, she looks like a Twi'lek.

I mean...

[Image: kEyeALP.jpg]

[Image: review_sskit_12.jpg]

Lol ok maybe not.