Hydaelyn Role-Players
Strange Attractors (Closed) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Role-Play (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Forum: Town Square (IC) (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: Strange Attractors (Closed) (/showthread.php?tid=14811)

Strange Attractors (Closed) - Askier - 01-03-2016

"Look at you." the voice sneered.  The voice was wrong, as if emotion was not normally found within it.  "Did you really perceive within thy mind's eye that you would claim victory from beneath the realm of the gods?  You exist only because your are self sustaining. You perceive, therefore your self remains.  You are a whisper on the wind, a forgotten legacy that shall be assimilated. You are a memory, the past, a forgotten ruin that is no longer needed, meanwhile, I am the future.  The doom that now slinks through the darkness of the world.

Pale lips pulled back to reveal yellow teeth as soulless, black eyes gazed down at the hunched figure on its knees before him.  The kneeling figure raised it eyes and they were as equally black.  Twin optics of blackest onyx.  The two figures gazed at one another, nearly mirroring one another. Both wore black, both had flesh as pale as snow, and both had eyes as soulless as the other; pits of darkness.  The difference was the hair.  One had black, the other solid white.  The twin Jin'li's stared and the one with black hair sneered at the other version of himself that knelt in defeat before him as the dark mists of death and the void roiled around them like burning witches on pyres.

"This one finds-" the kneeling Jin'li started, but the standing Jin'li kicked him in the face and then stomped his boot down on his victim's throat.

"I don't care what -this one- finds." The black haired Jin'li smirked while running his tongue over his lips.  "You are no savior, no liberator. You are a ruiner of my fun.  The last splinter that was made by Adin's hands.  Time. To. Fade. Away."

"You cannot defeat this one." the white haired Jin'li started as the black haired Jin'li leaned in.  "This one is self aware and can always-"

The Jin'li with white hair was silenced as the black haired Jin'li placed their lips together and slipped his tongue into the protesting mouth.  The passionate kiss enveloped the stunned white haired version of the miqo'te.

The black haired Jin'li's lecherous grin twisted and suddenly he drew into himself, his lungs swirling as the void roiled around them.  The white haired Jin'li began to steam, and shimmer as aether was drained from him into the gullet of the black haired Jin'li.  Screams of a thousand dead ripped through the air and in moments, only the black haired Jin'li stood there.  His black eyes rolled open slowly and then he turned, smiling as the veil of death fell away from him and he found himself standing inside the inn room he had rented.  A pentagram in yellow chalk was glowing on the floor it had been drawn upon and the candles made from the fat of murdered men had become all but spent.

The vile miqo'te ran his hands down his face and neck sensually and then purred as he hunched over.  His black eyes stared through half open eyelids at a raven with glowing eyes that blinked back at him.  Jin'li smiled dreamily.

"Enlighten me, little one, is enjoying the taste of yourself as you tongue your negative gay or simply masturbation?"  Jin'li then cackled as he rose up to his diminutive height as walked out of the encircled pentagram and strode out of his room as the raven cawed and took its seat upon his soldier.

The short miqo'te left the building with no fan fair. In fact, most paid the little miqo'te in black no attention.

With quick strides he stepped out onto the street before halting.  A hyur, dressed in rags held a tin cup out.

"Spare a few coins?" the beggar wheezed. 

Jin'li blinked and then smirked.  He reached into his coat and wrapped his hands around something.  He held it and in a flash-

-He dropped a bag with several hundred gil onto the cup.  The beggar gazed in disbelief as the bag of coins fell onto the ground.

"B-b-bless you sir!" the beggar stammered thankfully.  "You are too kind!"

Jin'li's ears flicked and he laughed.

"No one does kindness like me.  After all, there is no one like me." Jin'li ran his tongue over his lips.  "Not any more."