Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] A Bunch of Garbage tbh - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Player Directory (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] A Bunch of Garbage tbh (/showthread.php?tid=14822)

A Bunch of Garbage tbh - Sunwins - 01-04-2016

I. Basic Info
  • Characters: Ari'ya Mhoki, Eva'li Molkot, and E'lian Tia. I'm currently writing a wiki for Jessaloux Jademont, but pretend there's a silly Elezen brat here.
  • Primary character: Ari'ya Mhoki/Eva'li Molkot.
  • Linkshells: Open RP, Prismatic Pearl, Mythril & Friends
  • Primary RP linkshell: None yet!

II. RP Style
  • Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
    Heavy/advanced.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
    I'm generally really easy on this, I don't mind if my character loses, and I'll almost always allow most intended blows to hit (because it's fun!) but I'm keen on keeping all my characters alive for the time being! I don't usually do rolls, I just go with the flow! RP combat is really fun!

• Views on IC romance:
    I actually love romance? It's certainly not the only reason I RP, but personally, I truly enjoy the romantic aspects of it. I'm a sucker for sweet stuff, twisted romances, unlikely couples, and awful couples. If you ever need someone to ship your character with, I'll probably be up for it!

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
    I'm super keen on finding some half siblings or some such for Ari'ya since his lineage is fairly open, and I'm always, always, always up for friendships. I really love them, I really enjoy them, and I think they're excellent for exploring different facets of characters, and they really do help develop storylines! So please hit me up if you're interested in RP like this!!

• Views on lore:
    I like to keep my RP lore compliant, but I'm fine with bending to an extent. I'm still trying to wrap my head around the FFXIV storyline (and I think I'm almost there) since I'm brand new to the game, but I do prefer to keep things within lore-plausibility!

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
    I will usually use /em to RP in, since I tend to get super wordy (sometimes my posts will be several paragraphs - I'm sorry!). I love linkshells, and virtually any form of RP is just fine with me! I also like to use some of the (thousand) emotes to make my character's expression/etc different, just because it's fun and cute.

III. Other Info
  • Timezone: AEDT
  • Contact info: Skype (Katsicles), AIM (fairycandles), tumblr (sunwins), or message me here! (please do!).

~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~

RE: A Bunch of Garbage tbh - Sunwins - 01-29-2016

Added links to my characters' wiki pages!

RE: A Bunch of Garbage tbh - Sunwins - 08-01-2016

Updated again with my most-used characters, now that I've done a GIANT overhaul on their wiki pages!