Hydaelyn Role-Players
Wayfarer's Rest: Singles Night 11/30 7PM CST - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: Wayfarer's Rest: Singles Night 11/30 7PM CST (/showthread.php?tid=14877)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Wayfarer's Rest: Singles Night 11/30 7PM CST - RiniKett - 01-08-2016

[Image: Wayfarers_test_again.png]
Singles Night
[Image: New_wayfarers.jpeg]

Feeling lonely? Tired of spending the cold, winter nights alone? Fear not! For we have the solution for you! On the 30th day of this moon, the Wayfarers of Eorzea are holding a night for those who are looking for that special someone. Anyone looking for a significant other is welcome regardless of orientation and your first drink is on us!

But how do I know what someone is looking for? Wouldn't that be awkward?

Simple! Those who are looking for a female companion wear something red, while those looking for a male companion wear something blue. If interested in both, wear something purple. This could be your shirt, a hat, anything that stands out! Just be sure you only wear one color.
We will start gathering and serving on the 7th toll(7pm CST) and will serve until the 10th(10pm CST) at Plot 58, Ward 6 of the Goblet.

Good food, good drinks, and good company. Come as a guest, leave as family. We look forward to serving you!

Where: Plot 58, Ward 6 of the Goblet
When: 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM CST, November 30th

Good Morning Everyone! Or Good Evening, Good Afternoon, or Good Night!

We are hosting another Singles Night since a lot of our attendees enjoyed the last Singles Event we held. This is an event in which a character, whom are looking for a romantic interest, can meet with others who are interested in the same brand of RP or just a new friend to see where things go. We of course are not promising that you will find someone, but we do encourage mingling. Don't be afraid to buy another character a drink, sit a table with a group, or even talk to someone at the bar. Speaking of, this is completely free to attend. Nothing costs any actual currency; even if your character might have to give a few gil for drinks nothing is really traded.

We look forward to seeing new and familiar faces alike!

[Image: Wayfarersborder_break.png]

Details, Rules, and Random Facts of Wayfarer's Rest

• Anyone is welcome, but we ask that your character remain courteous during their stay.
  • No fighting in the Rest, take it outside.
  • Drinks are served at our bar by our staff with interactions. While you might have to wait your turn, you deal with actual people, not NPCs.
  • If you wish to dine at Wayfarer's Rest, speak to the hostess to be seated and for a link to our menu. It is also available here on our site.(Not available as of yet)
  • Those working at the Rest will be marked with a 'Looking to Meld' symbol by their names.
  • While we advertise closing at 10:00 pm CST, we are actually open all night if people would like to stay and RP. This is only the required cutoff time for our staff members; whom may stay and continue to serve regardless.

RE: Wayfarer's Rest: Singles Night 1/14 7PM CST - MissMizzy - 01-12-2016

Last time was a blast! Will be there again for sure! Smile Hopefully Elza can take of herself better this time....whenever she has been drunk, always ends up being in the Wayfarer's lolz GOOD TIMES Heart

RE: Wayfarer's Rest: Singles Night 1/14 7PM CST - Roe Dad - 01-12-2016

Apparently I'm being dragged by Nebbs >.>

RE: Wayfarer's Rest: Singles Night 1/14 7PM CST - RiniKett - 01-12-2016

(01-12-2016, 02:13 PM)Lady Krist Wrote: Apparently I'm being dragged by Nebbs >.>

Lol, Nebbs has claimed her own personal table so far. I look forward to seeing you.

RE: Wayfarer's Rest: Singles Night 1/14 7PM CST - Roe Dad - 01-12-2016

(01-12-2016, 02:33 PM)RiniKett Wrote:
(01-12-2016, 02:13 PM)Lady Krist Wrote: Apparently I'm being dragged by Nebbs >.>

Lol, Nebbs has claimed her own personal table so far. I look forward to seeing you.
*flails* Alright Ill see you there

RE: Wayfarer's Rest: Singles Night 1/14 7PM CST - Alexandr Nocturne - 01-13-2016

Gah!  I'd love to make this, but the timing is awful.  Maybe next month. >.>

RE: Wayfarer's Rest: Singles Night 1/14 7PM CST - SicketySix - 01-14-2016

Is this still on for tonight?

RE: Wayfarer's Rest: Singles Night 1/14 7PM CST - RiniKett - 01-14-2016

Yes it is, I am hoping for a big turn out like last time : )

RE: Wayfarer's Rest: Singles Night 1/14 7PM CST - SicketySix - 01-14-2016

I should be able to make it!

Do I need to sign up somewhere or just show up?

RE: Wayfarer's Rest: Singles Night 1/14 7PM CST - MissMizzy - 01-14-2016

Question! I have a friend coming to support my character but they are not looking to draw any attention (because they are taken) do they just make sure not to wear red, blue, or purple? Or is there a colour they can wear that shows they are single?
Let me know thanks! Smile

(01-14-2016, 04:26 PM)missmizzy4 Wrote: Question! I have a friend coming to support my character but they are not looking to draw any attention (because they are taken) do they just make sure not to wear red, blue, or purple? Or is there a colour they can wear that shows they are single?

That should be fine, though because it is a singles event she might still draw some attention but the interaction would be no different than someone approaching the situation IRL; just let them know she is taken if approached.

RE: Wayfarer's Rest: Singles Night 1/14 7PM CST - MissMizzy - 01-14-2016

(01-14-2016, 06:00 PM)RiniKett Wrote:
(01-14-2016, 04:26 PM)missmizzy4 Wrote: Question! I have a friend coming to support my character but they are not looking to draw any attention (because they are taken) do they just make sure not to wear red, blue, or purple? Or is there a colour they can wear that shows they are single?

That should be fine, though because it is a singles event she might still draw some attention but the interaction would be no different than someone approaching the situation IRL; just let them know she is taken if approached.
 Alright I will let them know! Smile Thanks! Heart

RE: Wayfarer's Rest: Singles Night 1/14 7PM CST - Lydia Lightfoot - 01-14-2016

What about maybe wearing yellow, if you're just there with a friend and not actually looking for dating and such?

Or if you're just a big scaredycat? "Ah ain't lookin' fer nuffin, ma'am, cuz relationships're frightenin' things, an' ah'm too yeller fer that."

We open in 15 mins! Come join us for a night of fun and drinks and maybe you will meet that special someone!

RE: Wayfarer's Rest: Singles Night 1/14 7PM CST - Zaheela - 01-14-2016

if Only I wasn't ICly locked up in ishgard... Ah well... easy answer... airships