Hydaelyn Role-Players
Wayfarer's Rest: Singles Night 11/30 7PM CST - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: Wayfarer's Rest: Singles Night 11/30 7PM CST (/showthread.php?tid=14877)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Wayfarer's Rest: Singles Night 1/14 7PM CST - Ehzo'ir Tyaka - 01-15-2016

Thank you Wayfarers for giving my Miqo a chance to randomly meet some people! I look forward to showing up again.

RE: Wayfarer's Rest: Singles Night 1/14 7PM CST - RiniKett - 01-15-2016

A big thanks to everyone who came out last night! We will see you next Friday!

RE: Wayfarer's Rest: Singles Night 1/14 7PM CST - Lydia Lightfoot - 01-15-2016

Lots of fun! Some of us ended up sticking around until almost midnight PST!

RE: Wayfarer's Rest: Singles Night 1/14 7PM CST - Nebbs - 01-15-2016

Snap

[Image: ffxiv_15012016_020050.jpg]

RE: Wayfarer's Rest: Singles Night 1/14 7PM CST - Swashbuckler - 01-15-2016

Damn, I missed it for this month.

I take it you guys/gals will have one in celebration for Valentines/Valentione's? Big Grin

RE: Wayfarer's Rest: Singles Night 1/14 7PM CST - RiniKett - 01-15-2016

(01-15-2016, 06:52 PM)Swashbuckler Wrote: Damn, I missed it for this month.

I take it you guys/gals will have one in celebration for Valentines/Valentione's? Big Grin

Yes, we will have a Valentine event, but we will also start having weekly events as well. Friday being a regular attendance night while Thursday will be themed events, such as Single's Night, A valentine's theme, Fcs who put on plays or those who sing might be hired once we have a stage, etc. Additionally, we have several non-tavern related events coming up in the future as well. Keep an eye out for anything related to Wayfarer's Rest in the weeks to come.

RE: Wayfarer's Rest: Singles Night 1/14 7PM CST - Alexandr Nocturne - 01-15-2016

Sorry for stealing your barmaid yesterday.  Looking forward to making the next one!

RE: Wayfarer's Rest: Singles Night 1/14 7PM CST - Roe Dad - 01-15-2016

http://imgur.com/a/0OseT
I took a few.

RE: Wayfarer's Rest: Singles Night 3/16 7PM CST - RiniKett - 03-08-2017

We will be holding another Singles Night due to popular demand. : )

See you soon!

RE: Wayfarer's Rest: Singles Night 3/16 7PM CST - RiniKett - 03-16-2017

This is back again! Tonight! See you all there!

RE: Wayfarer's Rest: Singles Night 3/16 7PM CST - Ligardian Dreamer - 03-16-2017

It was a nice and friendly outing at least... Kudos to those who enjoyed good company and good luck next time for those who haven't found someone yet...

RE: Wayfarer's Rest: Singles Night 3/16 7PM CST - Nebbs - 03-17-2017

Arriving there to join the crowd outside waiting for the doors to open. Folks gathered around in the garden eying up each other and wondering if tonight there would have the nerve to talk to someone no doubt.

Then we were in and the bustle to get a drink, as that was something that didn't require much nerve. Then it was a slow agonizing wander around the place trying to remember that those wearing red were interested in females, blue for males and purple for either. 

Finally plucking up the courage to sit and start to chat to someone, only to have them stand and rush out half way through your sentence. Poor dear the stress and nerves got to them I suspect, at least we hope so otherwise it's us that scared them away.

Then after a short time to recover and collect ourself we go in again, and have a promising chat but even that ends with the excuse that they had to go home to put their pet cat to bed.

So I leave wondering how far down the bottom of the barrel of suitable romantic interests I am, where stepping in a chochobo poo, as I walk home, is the upside of my night.

Such is the life in a singles bar, and at least I got some material for a song.

RE: Wayfarer's Rest: Singles Night 3/16 7PM CST - Lady Whiteraven - 03-17-2017

(03-17-2017, 08:27 AM)Nebbs Wrote: So I leave wondering how far down the bottom of the barrel of suitable romantic interests I am, where stepping in a chochobo poo, as I walk home, is the upside of my night.

Do what Ben does . . . drink more. Either you get inebriated enough to get over any social anxiety or just you get to a point you no longer care about the chocobo poo. Both are acceptable recourses for the night. Smile Also, had a great time and cheers to the new people I got to roleplay with, even if briefly.

RE: Wayfarer's Rest: Singles Night 3/16 7PM CST - Nebbs - 03-17-2017

(03-17-2017, 08:41 AM)Benedict Whiteraven Wrote:
(03-17-2017, 08:27 AM)Nebbs Wrote: So I leave wondering how far down the bottom of the barrel of suitable romantic interests I am, where stepping in a chochobo poo, as I walk home, is the upside of my night.

Do what Ben does . . . drink more. Either you get inebriated enough to get over any social anxiety or just you get to a point you no longer care about the chocobo poo. Both are acceptable recourses for the night. Smile Also, had a great time and cheers to the new people I got to roleplay with, even if briefly.

All IC for me there, OOC I had a great time.. IC Drama = good stuff.

RE: Wayfarer's Rest: Singles Night 3/16 7PM CST - Lady Whiteraven - 03-17-2017

(03-17-2017, 08:41 AM)Benedict Whiteraven Wrote: . . . drink more.
Both IC/OCC from me. Smile