Hydaelyn Role-Players
Wayfarer's Rest: Singles Night 11/30 7PM CST - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: Wayfarer's Rest: Singles Night 11/30 7PM CST (/showthread.php?tid=14877)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Wayfarer's Rest: Singles Night 3/16 7PM CST - SafetyGoggles - 03-17-2017

@Nebbs: could be worse. My character had no idea what was going on until the very moment she got called away to her FC. She missed out all the fun! She probably would have run away in terror once she figured out what it was anyway :p

Edit: this was all IC confusion on my characters part. OOC it was a fantastic event!

RE: Wayfarer's Rest: Singles Night 3/16 7PM CST - Nebbs - 03-17-2017

(03-17-2017, 12:00 PM)Noh Wrote: @Nebbs: could be worse. My character had no idea what was going on until the very moment she got called away to her FC. She missed out all the fun! She probably would have run away in terror once she figured out what it was anyway :p

Edit: this was all IC confusion on my characters part. OOC it was a fantastic event!

There is always next time, after all if our characters ever did get lucky then we could not come to future ones!

RE: Wayfarer's Rest: Singles Night 3/16 7PM CST - SafetyGoggles - 03-17-2017

(03-17-2017, 12:28 PM)Nebbs Wrote:
(03-17-2017, 12:00 PM)Noh Wrote: @Nebbs: could be worse. My character had no idea what was going on until the very moment she got called away to her FC. She missed out all the fun! She probably would have run away in terror once she figured out what it was anyway :p

There is always next time, after all if our characters ever did get lucky then we could not come to future ones!
Twelve's blessing to anyone courageous enough to try and put up with Claire.

RE: Wayfarer's Rest: Singles Night 3/16 7PM CST - Aya - 03-17-2017

♥♥♥ For the Wayfarer's! 

I only stopped by briefly at the end, but enjoyed the bit I did! 

Singles nights are always a bit of sizzle and a bit of fizzle, I think that's how they just are ^_^

RE: Wayfarer's Rest: Singles Night 3/16 7PM CST - Nebbs - 03-17-2017

(03-17-2017, 12:52 PM)Noh Wrote:
(03-17-2017, 12:28 PM)Nebbs Wrote:

Twelve's blessing to anyone courageous enough to try and put up with Claire.

I have no courageousness.. only dumb stupidity and a complete lack of empathy to offer.

RE: Wayfarer's Rest: Singles Night 3/30 7PM CST - RiniKett - 03-22-2017

By more popular demand, hosting this again. : )

RE: Wayfarer's Rest: Singles Night 3/30 7PM CST - Lady Whiteraven - 03-22-2017

(03-22-2017, 10:29 AM)RiniKett Wrote: By more popular demand, hosting this again. : )

And Ben will be there to drink . . . again. Smile

RE: Wayfarer's Rest: Singles Night 3/30 7PM CST - Ligardian Dreamer - 03-24-2017

(03-22-2017, 10:29 AM)RiniKett Wrote: By more popular demand, hosting this again. : )
Yay, redemption l3

RE: Wayfarer's Rest: Singles Night 3/30 7PM CST - RiniKett - 03-30-2017

Tonight is the night! There's going to be a lot of people there so you should come too Big Grin This is our biggest attraction so far, pun intended, which means...there's a lot of single people out there looking to make friends or, you know, maybe they want relationship Rp? Maybe people just really like the colors Red, Blue, and Purple. But regardless of the reason, I'd love to see you there!

Anyway, if you are single and you'd like a fun, or at least interesting, experience then come give us a visit tonight.
I can promise you won't-
I'm pretty sure you wont-
Okay, so I doubt that you will leave disappointed. Big Grin

And even if you don't find a date, feel free to visit with our friendly staff! That's what they are there for after all, to keep you company and provide some quality roleplay, so take advantage of em'. Enjoy your day and I'll see you tonight....I..Have had way too much caffeine. Smile

RE: Wayfarer's Rest: Singles Night 4/13 7PM CST - RiniKett - 04-11-2017

We are holding this again because...Well people seem to really like Singles Night. So, if you are a single gal or a single gent, come on down to Wayfarer's this Thursday where the first drink is free. If anything, you'll at least enjoy the hospitality of our crew. I will see you there!Thumbsup

RE: Wayfarer's Rest: Singles Night 4/13 7PM CST - Nebbs - 04-11-2017

Still single.. this time I'll maybe have a bath and not eat raw fish before I come along!

RE: Wayfarer's Rest: Singles Night 4/13 7PM CST - Ligardian Dreamer - 04-11-2017

At this rate, I'm starting to think this should be a reoccurring thing. Not that I'm complaining about it. I'll definitely see if I can go again.

RE: Wayfarer's Rest: Singles Night 4/13 7PM CST - SafetyGoggles - 04-11-2017

Claire will be there! This time she won't bring explosives. But maybe she'll find fireworks!

RE: Wayfarer's Rest: Singles Night 4/13 7PM CST - RiniKett - 04-12-2017

(04-11-2017, 08:04 PM)Ligardian Dreamer Wrote: At this rate, I'm starting to think this should be a reoccurring thing. Not that I'm complaining about it. I'll definitely see if I can go again.

This is actually a monthly event, however, due to popularity it's becoming almost bi-weekly so this might in fact becoming a more reoccurring thing than planned...but we aren't complaining either lol. As long as people enjoy them, we'll keep hosting.

RE: Wayfarer's Rest: Singles Night 4/13 7PM CST - RiniKett - 04-13-2017

This is tonight! See you there!