Hydaelyn Role-Players
Wayfarer's Rest: Singles Night 11/30 7PM CST - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: Wayfarer's Rest: Singles Night 11/30 7PM CST (/showthread.php?tid=14877)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Wayfarer's Rest: Singles Night 4/13 7PM CST - Fabra Aurelia - 04-13-2017

Not sure what the Garlean policy is here, but I might try to stop by if that is okay.

RE: Wayfarer's Rest: Singles Night 4/13 7PM CST - Seye Qhesu - 04-13-2017

(04-13-2017, 03:25 PM)Fabra Aurelia Wrote: Not sure what the Garlean policy is here, but I might try to stop by if that is okay.

I think you should be fine as long as you don't go around saying you are a Garlean or letting your third eye out in to view (If pure blooded). There are plenty of sneaky dirty Garleans out there that hide in plain sight like this :3

RE: Wayfarer's Rest: Singles Night 4/13 7PM CST - Ligardian Dreamer - 04-13-2017

Aww crud... I was out and hoped I'd be back early enough to make it to the event but the outing took longer than expected. I was hoping to come early since I didn't get much interaction when I came late compared to my first when I came early.

Ah well xwx;;;;

RE: Wayfarer's Rest: Singles Night 4/13 7PM CST - Ligardian Dreamer - 04-14-2017

(04-12-2017, 04:26 AM)RiniKett Wrote:
(04-11-2017, 08:04 PM)Ligardian Dreamer Wrote: At this rate, I'm starting to think this should be a reoccurring thing. Not that I'm complaining about it. I'll definitely see if I can go again.

This is actually a monthly event, however, due to popularity it's becoming almost bi-weekly so this might in fact becoming a more reoccurring thing than planned...but we aren't complaining either lol. As long as people enjoy them, we'll keep hosting.
Oooh... And granted, I jumped in on this boat not knowing it was a monthly thing.

Hmm... Maybe I'll get another chance at redemption again... But more for the company, then having a significant other comes later.

RE: Wayfarer's Rest: Singles Night 4/13 7PM CST - Fabra Aurelia - 04-14-2017

I went there and even gained a new friend, another Garlean at that! lol It seemed like a fun little event, even though I didn't stay that long. It was a little intimidating and anyone I rp'ed with besides the bartender I had to approach myself, but Fabra is a bit of a special pill to swallow, but I'll likely go back next month.

RE: Wayfarer's Rest: Singles Night 5/4 7PM CST - RiniKett - 04-27-2017

Yay! Another Singles Night!

RE: Wayfarer's Rest: Singles Night 5/4 7PM CST - Rinh Panipahr - 05-02-2017

I'm going to do my best to show up for this!

Hopefully I can find something that looks good dyed purple...

RE: Wayfarer's Rest: Singles Night 5/4 7PM CST - RiniKett - 05-03-2017

We look forward to seeing you!

RE: Wayfarer's Rest: Singles Night 5/4 7PM CST - RiniKett - 05-04-2017

This is tonight! I am looking forward to seeing everyone here and have another night of social awesomeness! Additionally, we have redecorated our bar a little bit. Can't wait to see you there!
[Image: New_wayfarers.jpeg]

RE: Wayfarer's Rest: Singles Night 5/4 7PM CST - RiniKett - 05-04-2017

Going on now!

RE: Wayfarer's Rest: Singles Night 5/4 7PM CST - Rinh Panipahr - 05-04-2017

I had a lot of fun at this! It's the first event I've gone to since I transferred to Balmung, and I'm really impressed with how well-run it was.

[Image: HL0CgNu.jpg]

[Image: SKSKYqD.jpg]

RE: Wayfarer's Rest: Singles Night 5/4 7PM CST - RiniKett - 05-23-2017

We'll be holding another singles night this Thursday! Hope to see you all there!

RE: Wayfarer's Rest: Singles Night 5/25 7PM CST - Athil - 05-23-2017

Ha this sounds like a lot of fun!

RE: Wayfarer's Rest: Singles Night 5/25 7PM CST - RiniKett - 05-25-2017

This is tonight! Come make a new friend!

RE: Wayfarer's Rest: Singles Night 5/25 7PM CST - Athil - 05-26-2017

Such a fun event! Got to meet some new folk as well, and the staff was really great.