Hydaelyn Role-Players
Wayfarer's Rest: Singles Night 11/30 7PM CST - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: Wayfarer's Rest: Singles Night 11/30 7PM CST (/showthread.php?tid=14877)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Wayfarer's Rest: Singles Night 8/10 7PM CST - Mhatya - 08-05-2017

We're opening up our Singles Night again on Thursday, 8/10 at 7pm CDT! All are welcome to join us, but if you're looking for that special someone, wearing the appropriate Red, Blue or Purple will help! Come join us for drinks and fun!

RE: Wayfarer's Rest: Singles Night 5/25 7PM CST - Kaiverta - 08-05-2017

Ohh, I'd love to come, but alas I have not rejoined the game, yet. Sad Will you have future Singles Nights?

RE: Wayfarer's Rest: Singles Night 5/25 7PM CST - Surilian - 08-05-2017

Looks fun! I will pencil this into my busy schedule and poke my head in! -likes making friends at least-

RE: Wayfarer's Rest: Singles Night 5/25 7PM CST - Mhatya - 08-05-2017

(08-05-2017, 11:40 AM)Kaiverta Wrote: Ohh, I'd love to come, but alas I have not rejoined the game, yet. Sad Will you have future Singles Nights?

We will. We usually have a singles night once every four weeks or so.

RE: Wayfarer's Rest: Singles Night 5/25 7PM CST - Mhatya - 08-05-2017

(08-05-2017, 11:44 AM)Surilian Wrote: Looks fun! I will pencil this into my busy schedule and poke my head in! -likes making friends at least-

Drop on by! You don't have to be seeking a partner to have fun with us. Come by and say hi!

RE: Wayfarer's Rest: Singles Night 8/10 7PM CST - Mhatya - 08-08-2017

Singles Night is in two days! Please feel free to drop by and have a drink and maybe find that special someone.

RE: Wayfarer's Rest: Singles Night 8/10 7PM CST - Mhatya - 08-10-2017

Singles night is TONIGHT! Come find that special someone or have a drink with friends!

RE: Wayfarer's Rest: Singles Night 9/7 7PM CDT - Mhatya - 09-04-2017

After the success of our Poetry Night, Singles Night once again rolls around! Come meet that special someone, wearing the appropriate Red, Blue or Purple, depending upon who you're seeking. We open on Thursday, 9/7, beginning at 7pm Central until around 10pm.

RE: Wayfarer's Rest: Singles Night 9/7 7PM CST - Mhatya - 09-07-2017

Singles night is TOMORROW! (or today, depending upon your time zone) We hope to see you there!

RE: Wayfarer's Rest: Singles Night 9/7 7PM CST - RiniKett - 09-07-2017

Singles Night is TONIGHT!

After a long Hiatus, I am finally coming back for the first time in over a month!

Come enjoy a night of socializing and drinking while you look for that special someone. I can't wait to see you all there! Take care and have a great day!

RE: Wayfarer's Rest: Singles Night 9/28 7PM CST - RiniKett - 09-25-2017

We will be hosting another Singles Night this Thursday! Come find a new friend or maybe something more! I look forward to seeing you all!

RE: Wayfarer's Rest: Singles Night 9/28 7PM CST - Nebbs - 09-25-2017

If I can stay awake I will fetch Nebbs along

RE: Wayfarer's Rest: Singles Night 9/28 7PM CST - RiniKett - 09-28-2017

This is tonight! Starting in about an hour. Can't wait to see you there.

RE: Wayfarer's Rest: Singles Night 9/28 7PM CST - RiniKett - 09-29-2017

Thank you to all who came out and I hope you all had a wonderful time. We had a decent crowd and everyone behaved wonderfully. Keep an eye out for us and we'll see you next time!

RE: Wayfarer's Rest: Singles Night 11/2 7PM CST - RiniKett - 10-31-2017

We are holding another Singles Night this week! This will be our last Singles Night at the current building that we have hosted events at for the last two years. We encourage performers to also make their way to this event if they would like to sing or dance on stage. I look forward to seeing you all!