Hydaelyn Role-Players
Hello! Seasoned RPer New to FFXIV - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Hello! Seasoned RPer New to FFXIV (/showthread.php?tid=14974)

Hello! Seasoned RPer New to FFXIV - Razhi - 01-18-2016

Hi there! I'm Razhi. Thanks for checking out my thread.

A friend recently convinced me to pick up FFXIV again and I've really come to enjoy playing the game. Now that I'm a bit more comfortable with the story/setting, I'd love to get involved with the roleplaying community that Balmung has to offer!

I'm an avid Final Fantasy fan. Though I haven't played all of the throwback games, I started at Final Fantasy VI and have loved the titles ever since. Final Fantasy Tactics and Final Fantasy IX have a special place in my heart -- Tactics for the awesome story, and IX for some of the best cinematics on the original Playstation. FFXI is the only game I haven't played, but I knew of a few people who were active in the game during its prime. It seemed like a MMO I would have liked (and hated from some stories I've heard lmao), but I ended up jumping on the WoW-ship instead. I got hooked into the RP community and that was that.

Prior to playing WoW, I was primarily a forum RPer. Final Fantasy roleplay wasn't very popular on the forums I frequented at the time, but I've always wanted a Final Fantasy-related OC. I'll admit, that was a big reason I wanted to play FFXIV in the first place. Well, that and GW2:HoT isn't as fun as I hoped it would be. :(

While I consider myself to be more of a casual roleplayer, I'm interested in story-driven roleplay, filled with adventure and mystery! *wiggly fingers* X'ilya is an ambitious drifter who is friendly and easygoing. As such, I feel she'd get along with many different types of characters! Just be mindful of your accessories -- she has a fascination with taking necklaces and rings that strike her fancy.

I don't have many friends that play FFXIV, so I'm looking forward to meeting the people that make up this community. If you'd like to roleplay or whatever, feel free to get in touch!

RE: Hello! Seasoned RPer New to FFXIV - Izayoi Okeya - 01-18-2016

Welcome to Balmung! Big Grin
I do hope you enjoy your stay.

I am generally around and about on Aurora Jhin, Neveah Jhin or Sirin Kha. 
I lead an FC on balmung that suits the darker and more 'underground' characters, though all character types are of course welcome to be around~ And I have various characters with different alignments!

I would love to chat to you about story! And plotting with various characters, if you were ever so inclined! I can give you my skype, and there are also balmung channels on discord that you can join! Smile

RE: Hello! Seasoned RPer New to FFXIV - Oroban - 01-18-2016

If you're looking for adventure, feel free to hit up the Gold and Glory FC/Linkshell. They do events, constant RP, and all sorts of fun stuff. You can check them out here!

http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=14526

RE: Hello! Seasoned RPer New to FFXIV - AekiraSwyfte - 01-18-2016

I'm loving the character concept you have thought up, she sounds very versatile and a lot of fun! Welcome to Balmung, and feel free to come say hi if you see me in Ul'dah on Aekira Swyfte.

RE: Hello! Seasoned RPer New to FFXIV - Faye - 01-18-2016

Hello there, welcome to FFXIV! Big Grin

RE: Hello! Seasoned RPer New to FFXIV - Steel Wolf - 01-18-2016

Welcome to Balmung and F XIV! Your taste in FF titles is excellent. XD

If you need some Roelady in your world, my characters Steel Wolf and Thundering Castle are open for stuffs. I usually am online late night EST, though, around 12:30am or so.

But otherwise hope you have lots of fun! <3

RE: Hello! Seasoned RPer New to FFXIV - Erik Mynhier - 01-18-2016

(01-18-2016, 09:21 PM)Steel Wolf Wrote: Welcome to Balmung and F XIV! Your taste in FF titles is excellent. XD

If you need some Roelady in your world, my characters Steel Wolf and Thundering Castle are open for stuffs. I usually am online late night EST, though, around 12:30am or so.

But otherwise hope you have lots of fun! <3

Steel Wolf is a peach.... do it.

Oh yeah and welcome.

RE: Hello! Seasoned RPer New to FFXIV - Nami'ko - 01-18-2016

Welcome to ff14 really hope you have fun!

RE: Hello! Seasoned RPer New to FFXIV - Razhi - 01-18-2016

Thanks for the warm welcome, folks.

@Aurora Jhin:
I don't have discord at the moment, but I do have skype. I'll toss you my name in a PM and you can hit me up with a contact request when you get the chance.

@Oroban:
I'll give them a look! Much appreciated.

@AekiraSwyfte:
Hey thanks! I'll definitely catch you around sometime. Feel free to poke me as well if you'd like. Thumbsup

@Steel Wolf:
Ah! A fellow Final Fantasy fan, eh? Big Grin Awesome. I'd love to catch you for RP sometime. I'm a bit of a night owl so that shouldn't be much of an issue. Mind if I throw a friend request your way?

RE: Hello! Seasoned RPer New to FFXIV - Steel Wolf - 01-18-2016

By all means, feel free! I'll be peeking in tonight as Steel my main so that can be the first name to seatch for. And I'll be sure to seek yours out as well. :3