Hydaelyn Role-Players
Mo Xiao Ya Studio Arts! [Commissions] - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Mo Xiao Ya Studio Arts! [Commissions] (/showthread.php?tid=15018)

Mo Xiao Ya Studio Arts! [Commissions] - Kaede V. - 01-23-2016

A good friend of mine has opened up her commission slots. Below are the details of what she does. She does drawings, and inks as well as custom drawn shoes. For commissions, drawings, etc see her Deviant Art.

From the artist herself;
My schedule is limited due to work, and family time, so please understand it may take a little bit of time for your commission to be completed. For now I will only be taking five commissions for drawings, and three commissions for shoes, per month. If I complete the commissions for drawings that month by the second week I will open three more slots. Shoes, however, are locked at three slots. They typically take me longer to finish than a drawing. One person per commission. Meaning please do not do multiple drawing, or shoe, orders at one time. Leave some space for others [Image: smile.gif]

Drawings
  • Head - $15

• Waist - $30

• Full body - $50

• Back ground included - $10+ dollars depending on complexity

• Simple colored background - $3

• Extra characters - $5

* You can order a regular pencil drawing (which will knock off $5 dollars from the original price) You can also request that the drawing is inked (no change in price) or full color (no change in price, but the coloring will be done with pencil)
* I require half of your payment up front. The rest of the payment should be sent after the drawing is completed.
* I will send you regular updates on the steps to get your approval before the final drawing is inked, or colored.
* Any fixes that need to be made will be made for free.
* If you request it, I will send you the original drawing in the mail with no extra charge.

Shoes
  • Kid sizes - $45

• Adult Sizes - $65

* The materials used for them; white cloth chucks (or boat shoes), markers, sealer.
* The drawings on the shoes are waterproofed, and can be worn out in the rain.
* Half of the payment is required up front. Reason being is that out of that sum I will be purchasing the shoes. Should you want a more expensive shoe please understand that will cost extra. 
* You will have to pay for shipping. I do 'if it fits it ships' so the shipping is not expensive. Usually 5 to 6 dollars, and every package comes with a tracking number.

Details Needed

For both the drawings, and shoes, I require detailed worded and physical descriptions. Screen shots, images, work perfectly for this. Please try to describe any extra details possible (eye color, accessories, clothing, etc). Anything that you can tell me about the mood, pose, colors, and general feel of what you are looking for works perfectly for me so I have a better grasp of what you are expecting.

* All payments will be sent to my paypal at [email protected]
* Commission status will be updated when slots open/close
* Any questions, or comments, feel free to write me at [email protected]