Hydaelyn Role-Players
The Pokémon Thread! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: The Pokémon Thread! (/showthread.php?tid=15035)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: The Pokémon Thread! - Aaron - 02-13-2016

Eh, I'll just use their superior cousin the Ground type

RE: The Pokémon Thread! - Shoshopu - 02-13-2016

Rampardos is unfortunately hampered by its terrible speed and defenses. It works best as a suicide lead (with a focus sash) or as a revenge killer against a wall or something slower than itself.

RE: The Pokémon Thread! - mongi291 - 02-13-2016

(02-12-2016, 11:28 PM)Aaron Wrote: Why is it rock Pokemon get their ass handed to them by basically everything.
But they're cool.
There's Rhydon, the very first Pokèmon ever created (I'll just pretend Rhyperior didn't exist).
There's Omastar, AKA Lord Helix, AKA shitlord of memes thanks to TPP.
There's Shuckle. You don't fuckle with Shuckle.
There's Tyranitar. Everyone loves Tyranitar, it might even be overrated.
There's Barbaracle, AKA "Machamp and his four arms clearly weren't hardcore enough so we try to one-up him by taking Machamp, making him an ugly barnacle, trasforming his head and legs into other arms, and adding eyes to each one of those."

RE: The Pokémon Thread! - Warren Castille - 02-13-2016

I nicknamed my Tyrunt "Mouthface" and when he evolved into a Tyrantum he basically demolished everything.

Get your nickname game on point if you want your pokes to live up to their true potential.

[Image: GYZxuf2.png]
here is a family picture of all my children

Is that an Agumon in the background?

Edit: It looks like a poorly repainted Tyrantum, amusingly.

(02-13-2016, 12:41 AM)Warren Castille Wrote: Is that an Agumon in the background?

Edit: It looks like a poorly repainted Tyrantum, amusingly.

I'm pretty sure that's what he is. The sculpt is actually surprisingly detailed and I want to repaint him sometime.

[Image: uj9vueG.png]

You think nail polish remover/acetone would strip the original paint off?

Depends on the plastic. It might just straight-up melt him.

holy shit I just remembered I have the bootleg Deoxys

This one was actually bought from a different store than all the tiny ones I've been posting
[Image: HW03twW.png]

and if you think that's funny, wait until you see the bootleg of that Deoxys that was also at that store (I didn't buy it)
[Image: JEI2XRa.png]

Don't shit talk Tyranitar. He's like the only useful rock type despite having 7 weaknesses.

Tyranitar will wreck yo shit.

(02-13-2016, 12:30 AM)Warren Castille Wrote: I nicknamed my Tyrunt "Mouthface" and when he evolved into a Tyrantum he basically demolished everything.

Get your nickname game on point if you want your pokes to live up to their true potential.
Mines name is Tony. I'm unoriginal.

(02-13-2016, 01:20 AM)Aaron Wrote: Don't shit talk Tyranitar. He's like the only useful rock type despite having 7 weaknesses.

Tyranitar will wreck yo shit.

[Image: uMvAHFV.png]

he's gonna wreck it

I only have a couple of poke figures, but I think they're all legit? Then again, my Shuckle's got five limbs...

Shuckle sucks.

/drops mic

(02-13-2016, 01:43 AM)Aaron Wrote: Shuckle sucks.

/drops mic

Sounds like someone who hasn't ever had to face one.

Edit: They had to ban a whole bunch of things in the competitive community because of how unkillable Shuckle was.