Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] [Event over!] "So... do you wanna buy some drugs?" - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] [Event over!] "So... do you wanna buy some drugs?" (/showthread.php?tid=15065)

Pages: 1 2

[Event over!] "So... do you wanna buy some drugs?" - Haydn'to - 01-26-2016

Thank you everyone who showed interest! My drug-dealing plot line with Haydn'to is now over. TLDR, he was caught and landed himself in the Brass Blades Coffers for 4 moons. Moving on to new plot lines now!

-

Welp. Haydn's really landed himself in the shit this time.

After winding himself up with a rather large hospital bill, Haydn'to's been roped into dealing drugs in Ul'dah as there's no way he can feasibly make the gil he needs through his unsuccessful pickpocketing career.

So for a limited time only I'm actively looking for IC interactions regarding this plot point! Is your character...
  • wanting to buy drugs?
  • a fellow drug dealer wanting to scope out the competition?
  • wanting to stab Haydn and take his money and drugs?!
  • a Brass Blade just trying to enforce the law?
  • a good Samaritan wanting to berate Haydn for his poor life choices?
  • Something else entirely...?!
Then feel free to approach me on the forums or in-game!

I don't want to run with this plot line for an extended amount of time, so I'm going to limit it until the end of February 2016. So either my idiot cat has managed to pay off his bill by then, or he's probably going to wind up shanked or in prison or something. TIME WILL ONLY TELL.

Show Content

RE: [Limited Time Event!] "So... do you wanna buy some drugs?" - Nebbs - 01-27-2016

Nebula us a rather raggedy witch who deals in remedies and is always interested in similar markets. I will try and get her to run into Hydin around town.

RE: [Limited Time Event!] "So... do you wanna buy some drugs?" - McBeefâ„¢ - 01-27-2016

(01-26-2016, 09:16 PM)Haydn Wrote: Welp. Haydn's really landed himself in the shit this time.

After winding himself up with a rather large hospital bill, Haydn'to's been roped into dealing drugs in Ul'dah as there's no way he can feasibly make the gil he needs through his unsuccessful pickpocketing career.

So for a limited time only I'm actively looking for IC interactions regarding this plot point! Is your character...
  • wanting to buy drugs?
  • a fellow drug dealer wanting to scope out the competition?
  • wanting to stab Haydn and take his money and drugs?!
  • a Brass Blade just trying to enforce the law?
  • a good Samaritan wanting to berate Haydn for his poor life choices?
  • Something else entirely...?!
Then feel free to approach me on the forums or in-game!

I don't want to run with this plot line for an extended amount of time, so I'm going to limit it until the end of February 2016. So either my idiot cat has managed to pay off his bill by then, or he's probably going to wind up shanked or in prison or something. TIME WILL ONLY TELL.

Show Content
Oh Hey~

[Image: ANtmxkx.jpg]

Someone has been a bad kitty again.

RE: [Limited Time Event!] "So... do you wanna buy some drugs?" - Oyuu - 01-27-2016

Please take care of my precious drug mule. uwu

RE: [Limited Time Event!] "So... do you wanna buy some drugs?" - Haydn'to - 01-31-2016

-sees R'elend commenting on the post-

-sobs- RIP Haydn

((looking forward to RPing with you again! <3))

RE: [Limited Time Event!] "So... do you wanna buy some drugs?" - Roe Dad - 01-31-2016

Okhi is currently looking for illicit substances. Send me a pm or such

RE: [Limited Time Event!] "So... do you wanna buy some drugs?" - Haydn'to - 02-08-2016

@Okhi - will try to catch you sometime this week!

RE: [Limited Time Event!] "So... do you wanna buy some drugs?" - Caspar - 02-08-2016

[youtube]kiiGJq4IFvo[/youtube]
I like that you're doing a drug dealing criminal storyline. I can't play a dealer or user though. I'm curious to see how it develops. If you see Virara around you can badger her to buy drugs if you want him to.

RE: [Limited Time Event!] "So... do you wanna buy some drugs?" - SicketySix - 02-10-2016

R'tah despises drugs of any sort, but circumstances see him have need of them.
If I manage to bump into you, will certainly make a purchase.

RE: [Limited Time Event!] "So... do you wanna buy some drugs?" - JudicialHunter - 02-10-2016

Rihxo would probably go complete idiot and think that they're candy or something because god she's really that stupid sometimes but when she realized "oh hey these are drugs" she'd get pissed.

Adelaide... who knows what kind of schemes she'd cook up with that (pun definitely intended).

And Arata would study them out of pure curiosity.
'nuff said.

If I see you on one of my characters, I'll be sure to walk up! ^^

RE: [Limited Time Event!] "So... do you wanna buy some drugs?" - Val - 02-10-2016

If you want him to get involved in some less-than-savory things, I can offer an alt of mine that works for a mob/mafia-type thing :v they help peddle drugs and just take advantage of people. If he's really desperate, it could make for some entertaining RP!

RE: [Limited Time Event!] "So... do you wanna buy some drugs?" - Telluride - 02-10-2016

This is for all the peoples getting involved in this thread:

RE: [Limited Time Event!] "So... do you wanna buy some drugs?" - Haydn'to - 02-13-2016

Bumping, I'm online!

RE: [Limited Time Event!] "So... do you wanna buy some drugs?" - Oats McGoats - 02-14-2016

I would have Flavie get involved in this somehow, but my free time is a bit limited for RP lately and she's sleeping off a gunshot wound anyway. U n U

RE: [Limited Time Event!] "So... do you wanna buy some drugs?" - Valence - 02-14-2016

I really failed to find a hook for me for this one after overthinking it since day one, and that's too bad... That sounds like a cool idea. 

Would you have any hooks in mind? That sounds a too good opportunity to pass...!