Hydaelyn Role-Players
Describe your backstory in the worst way! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Fun Prompts (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Thread: Describe your backstory in the worst way! (/showthread.php?tid=15100)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: Describe your backstory in the worst way! - Roleplayer - 09-26-2017

Will work for money... spends money on bad things.

RE: Describe your backstory in the worst way! - ɴᴘᴄ - 09-26-2017

"Abandoned refugee adopted by gravediggers as an indentured servant spends eight years on her knees to buy back her freedom."

(scrubbing the Ossuary floor)

RE: Describe your backstory in the worst way! - Gegenji - 09-26-2017

I'm (lazily) leveling up a new alt, so I suppose I should mention him here in proper fashion.

Gaines Mal Vacerrosa - Latest in long line of crazy magitek scientist characters wows Emperor with ceruleum-powered toaster oven and pizza bagels. Loses favor by putting tiny pieces of pineapple on said pizza bagels.

RE: Describe your backstory in the worst way! - Flora - 10-02-2017

Anneliese Valerian-- washed-up Resistance medic shouts at trees for being too loud.

RE: Describe your backstory in the worst way! - Maia - 10-04-2017

D'ranmaia Shenn: One of Eorzea's many orphans, except this one is blind too.

RE: Describe your backstory in the worst way! - Stacesune - 10-11-2017

Del - He blu mage da-ba-de da-ba-di, like to wrestle, daddy inc.

RE: Describe your backstory in the worst way! - RaenRain - 10-12-2017

The little mermaid with horns

RE: Describe your backstory in the worst way! - Flora - 10-13-2017

Klaus Valerian-- self-righteous, arrogant Ala Mhigan Morrissey writes preachy poetry, only to get his ass brutally handed to him again and again. Flees country humbled, copes with ptsd, raises weird religious daughter alone because his wife is an utter prick.

H'sientsii Yan-- Resistance widow grieves badly and decides binge drinking, partying, and animal hoarding aren't so bad of coping mechanisms after all.

RE: Describe your backstory in the worst way! - Menord - 10-13-2017

Dumped kid away from the streets with daily grind; still can't decide if he wants to punch and stab things or be a nerd.

RE: Describe your backstory in the worst way! - Marisa - 10-31-2017

Coulda swore I'd already done this but I don't see my post anywhere...  

Un-supervised minor fails at capitalism and gets away with having a broken moral compass because people think she's cute.

RE: Describe your backstory in the worst way! - Literal-Ghost - 11-02-2017

Baeyl Teken'gym - Angry drunken crime mom pisses off tree, turns her life around shortly after and channels her sadness through the healthier venue of slaughtering voidsent and ashkin instead.

Svanhilda Ealdgyd - Baby left on a mountain grows up to be a trapper, becomes a solider for two different causes, only to decide that authority is bullshit, goes full circle and enjoys life as a trapper again and doing odd jobs.

Hikari Inamoto - Child born as a result of the occupation of her home nation would rather be hanging out with Morbols all day; has social anxiety so bad that she has a fursona she made up just to help people under.

Qorchi Hotgo - Local archer attempts to steal food from power grandpa, gets punched so hard in the head that she goes blind in one eye and has an aetheric awakening; changes professions.

Kidd Hammersmith - Kid slings dog shit at a war criminal's door, somehow becomes his smithing apprenctice/adopted daughter, turns out more functional and healthy than Most would expect.

J'Rahgah Buhdi - Is it really so bad to not be in Gyr Abania anymore?

RE: Describe your backstory in the worst way! - Nijiryu - 11-02-2017

Ester Hartsong: Noble born into Heretical family realizes aether can be woven. Makes shiny clothing.

Ran'to Mhacaracca: Aromantic man-child writes poetry to impress ladies he really doesn't care about.

Sechen Ukhel: Wants to explore the world. Can't speak the language. Well crap.

Nijiryu Nochagi: Pacifist healer marries Homicidal maniac. Somehow has a more loving relationship with emotionless husband, than ever had with entire family.

Khashi Ejinn: Xaelic aethero-mechanical prodigy babysits twin sister for eternity.

Masuhana Nochagi: Young girl befriends a goblin. Asks about the gordian ruins outside of the city. Time-traveling hi-jinks ensue.

RE: Describe your backstory in the worst way! - Kallera - 11-03-2017

I kmow I did this already, but:

Etoile Kallera: Duskwight girl can't stop picking fights and getting in trouble.

RE: Describe your backstory in the worst way! - Asyria - 11-03-2017

"Pretends to be Batman but without money, gadgets, butler, or great detective mind."

RE: Describe your backstory in the worst way! - Salsabeaver - 11-04-2017

Lol -- here I go.

Byrn Wolfshowl : Son -- you must become a great Mhigan warrior and bring honor to your family! No father, I want to be a mage -- you can't tell me what to do! Proceeds to run away.

Rose Wolfshowl: Daughter -- you must become a great Mhigan warrior and bring honor to your family! Lol 'Kay dad. Becomes one with the East Aldenard Trading Company. Father is just done with kids.

Porobo Kotorobo: A cowboy fanatic, country plains singer from Limsa -- posing as a stereotypical lone cowboy. Also has a pop-singing sister.

Sharadoe Eleneth: Was the literal Ishgardian old maid, now mercenary. Has an obsession with Ala Mhigo currently.

Oyuun Dalamiq: Inconspicuously wanders Eorzea with a huge book -- full of drawn pictures. Looks grumpy, and he is -- has a Dungeons and Dragons charisma of 8.