Hydaelyn Role-Players
Describe your backstory in the worst way! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Fun Prompts (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Thread: Describe your backstory in the worst way! (/showthread.php?tid=15100)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: Describe your backstory in the worst way! - Steel Wolf - 06-06-2016

Snarl Tia: A character from an open RP thread that maybe three people enjoyed, now on Balmung!

RE: Describe your backstory in the worst way! - Kilieit - 07-13-2016

Oh, oh, I finally have one for a character that isn't Aghurlal!:

Person in charge: [says literally anything]
Telluric Medic: that is a bad idea.

RE: Describe your backstory in the worst way! - Arzilia - 07-14-2016

Worst possible way? Oookay, here I gooo

Arzilia Rausten: Young noble girl from Ishgard joins the dragoons to prove she's capable and dependable; gets her mentor and herself killed.

RE: Describe your backstory in the worst way! - Parvacake - 07-15-2016

Xelra: Unwilling circus exposure.

RE: Describe your backstory in the worst way! - SkyShard - 07-15-2016

Shino Senkatsu: Woman ditches family and friends to go be a traveling hobo in another country. She punches people along the way.

RE: Describe your backstory in the worst way! - GhostlyMaiden - 07-15-2016

Aulbiene Daiviere: Elezen grew up poor in Ishgard and hates the ritch, also, salty at her mom for basically being a temple Knight.

RE: Describe your backstory in the worst way! - Varinh - 07-15-2016

Incompetent bastard childishly runs away from home as a last act of rebellion because she thinks herself too good for her fiancée.

RE: Describe your backstory in the worst way! - Ari Kagon - 07-15-2016

Ari: Is super smart...*crush walks by* becomes dribbling idiot.

Erel (Gloria): Voidsent soul pissed because she was put into a wind up doll. Now residing in a walking corpse.

RE: Describe your backstory in the worst way! - Derek - 07-15-2016

Deryck: Ishgardian that ended up with a cliche edgy shonen anime persona and is clawing around for a purpose only to make unnecessary enemies with the wrong people which in turn creates a load of unwanted drama for all parties involved, killing his reputation as a war hero of the Dragonsong War which he used to try and elevate his status because he has complex issues from his past.

U'kayah: Not-so-smart Miqo'te working with a smart Lalafell that hunts criminals but ends up looking like a criminal instead by complete accident.

Sol: A smart Lalafell working with a not-so-smart Miqo'te to hunt criminals but ends up like a crime boss for some reason.

Raiden: Overpowered villain from a super hero comic.

Ayleth: The sibling that goes from evil sibling we want more of, to a sibling that ends up completely changed and we want nothing to do with.

RE: Describe your backstory in the worst way! - ZOMGodzilla - 07-25-2016

Kairen Ollerus: Garlean sextuple agent suffers from Stockholm Syndrome with an entire nation.

Najila El'azah: Ambiguously racist Halonic priest raises orphaned Xaela and teaches her to play music where nobody has to see her.

RE: Describe your backstory in the worst way! - Flora - 07-25-2016

Delusional ascetic Ala Mhigan teenager wanders around in the wilderness, starves and sleep-deprives herself into higher consciousness because Rhalgr.

RE: Describe your backstory in the worst way! - Ysolda Merwin - 07-25-2016

I haven't thought about my characters' backstories that much, so this should be fun! Big Grin

Ysolda Merwin: Nerd decides maybe it's time to leave the house.

Ehmra Elldi: Kitty gets lost in the woods, stars tell her; "Yo, go this way."

Tsetseg Borlaaq: Smexy lizard-man ditches tribe of Borlaaq rejects, proceeds to have sex with literally everyone.

Q'rhin Tia: Wimpy tia gets his ass kicked by nuhn, is then booted from the tribe in shame.

RE: Describe your backstory in the worst way! - Haru Hattori - 07-26-2016

Stupid noble discovers knives and decides undeath is the best solution, baffling onlookers.

RE: Describe your backstory in the worst way! - SapphireSkylines - 07-27-2016

Liara Lia: Nature loving hippie puts her own child in danger by allowing potentially dangerous pirates into her house. Falls in love with the the vulgar midget captain. 

Y'zhara Zekial: "You are the dancing queen, young and sweet only seventeen!".... shit I have to pay bills.

RE: Describe your backstory in the worst way! - Suko'to - 09-02-2016

Well, I'm still working on one for Suko'to, but here's one for Leiard

Leiard Stormbrow: Techie nerd that runs away from home and joins the army.