Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Valentione's Compatibility Quiz (an activity to the Wayfarer's Singles Event Feb.11) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: [Balmung] Valentione's Compatibility Quiz (an activity to the Wayfarer's Singles Event Feb.11) (/showthread.php?tid=15112)

Valentione's Compatibility Quiz (an activity to the Wayfarer's Singles Event Feb.11) - MissMizzy - 01-31-2016

Additional Fun Activity Add on to the 
Wayfarer's Singles Night!
(click HERE for more details on event itself!)

Where: Plot 58, Ward 6 of the Goblet
When: 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM CST, February 11th

PLEASE NOTE UPDATE: As have been asked a couple times I thought I would add an update for everyone else who wants to know, You DO NOT have to attend the event to participate, nor is this quiz needed to attend the event either. Do not want anyone left out of the fun either way, just make sure if you can not attend, you make an effort to contact your results or try to meet up with them with the IC contact information that will be provided. Thanks! ^ ^

[Image: Wayfarer%27s_logo2k.png]

Along with the flyer to the Wayfarer’s Singles Night posted on the notice boards in the city, there also reads a small letter with many pages and envelopes attached with bright red ribbons that reads…

‘ Menphina needs help this Valentiones season! In order to help people break the ice, we have also created an optional but fun and simple Compatibility Quiz that you can take before the event and mail to us. If completed, results will be mailed to participants anonymously before the event. ‘

(( Came up with this fun quiz as a special option in the spirit of Valentines. Not at all required to attend the Wayfarer's Singles Night, and all results and questions will remain anonymous to others. If entered, you will receive the results by game in mail with at least the Top 5. results (or maybe more depending on how many participate.)) 

If you would like to participate, please PM missmizzy4 with the filled out quiz, or send me in an ask/message on my tumblr @elzafairhanffxiv, or even in game if preferred to Elza Fairhan.

Deadline for submission is FEB. 10, 5pm EST

General Questions:

Name:                       
Gender Preferences: ((Gender/s character is looking for))
Racial Preferences: ((Post all that apply or ANY for any race and/or clan))
Timezone:
Times usually playing: ((Ex. Evenings and weekends))

Compatibility Quiz Questions:

Post your answer with the number of the question and the letter of the answer and explain if you would like if other is chosen. Example: 1.A, 2. C, 3. E (Values friendship) etc….

1. Where is your homeland or the place you call home located?
A) The Black Shroud 
B) Thanlan  

C) La Noscea 
D) Ishgrad 
E) Other ____

2. What do you like to do in your free time?
A) Relaxing on my own 
B) Spending it visiting family/friends  

C) Working on my hobbies/craft 
D) I have no free time.. 
E) Other ____

3. What do you value the most in life?
A) Bravery/Confidence 
B) Honesty/Loyalty  
C) Intelligence/Self Discipline  
D) Peace/Kindness  
E) Other ____

4. When faced with conflict, how do you proceed to resolve it?
A) Challenge them to a fight  
B) Try and listen to voice of reason  
C) Get them back secretly  
D) Run away 
E) Other ____

5. What are your religious views?
A) I worship The Twelve daily  
B) I make an effort to pray when I can  
C) I believe in them, but don’t make an effort to worship at all  
D) I don’t believe in The Twelve  
E) Other ____

6. What do you favour drinking when trying to relax?
A) Ale or a stout 
B) Wine or a fruity drink  

C) Hard Liquor  
D) Tea and/or coffee  
E) Other ____

7. What do you aim to aspire to achieve or be?
A) Great wealth and prosperity  
B) Love and happiness  
C) To become a great fighter/hero/warrior of Eorzea  
D) An intelligent individual others look up to 
E) Other ____

8. At an event or party, where would you most likely be found?
A) Right in the crowd meeting new people  
B) Sitting with a few close friends  
C) Alone in the corner 
D) Not there period…  
E) Other ____

9. What do you look for in a partner?
A) A kind and friendly demeanor  
B) Someone carefree who can make me laugh 
C) Shy and/or serious but protective  
D) Mysterious and dark  
E) Other ___

10. Describe yourself in 3 words :
 (Write 3 of your own words! )

(( If you have any questions also feel free to ask! Hope you enjoy it and remember, all for fun! J))

RE: Valentione's Compatibility Quiz (an activity to the Wayfarer's Singles Event Feb.11) - MissMizzy - 02-06-2016

bump :3

RE: Valentione's Compatibility Quiz (an activity to the Wayfarer's Singles Event Feb.11) - Roe Dad - 02-06-2016

Bump?

RE: Valentione's Compatibility Quiz (an activity to the Wayfarer's Singles Event Feb.11) - RiniKett - 02-06-2016

A bump makes a post jump to the top when something is changed or needs attention. I don't see them much on this forum.

She changed an update so that is what it was most likely meant for.

RE: Valentione's Compatibility Quiz (an activity to the Wayfarer's Singles Event Feb.11) - MissMizzy - 02-06-2016

Yes and also because the event is in 5 days ^ ^

RE: Valentione's Compatibility Quiz (an activity to the Wayfarer's Singles Event Feb.11) - Roe Dad - 02-06-2016

(02-06-2016, 04:53 PM)RiniKett Wrote: A bump makes a post jump to the top when something is changed or needs attention. I don't see them much on this forum.

She changed an update so that is what it was most likely meant for.
Thanks for the info but I know I was just assisting since I think this will be great!

Sorry i was being silly >.>

RE: Valentione's Compatibility Quiz (an activity to the Wayfarer's Singles Event Feb.11) - Juromaro - 02-06-2016

I wish I could get in the game to participate in this Sad it looks like so much fun.

(02-06-2016, 06:07 PM)Juromaro Wrote: I wish I could get in the game to participate in this Sad it looks like so much fun.
Balmung is 100% switching over to if you RP a lot. Smile

RE: Valentione's Compatibility Quiz (an activity to the Wayfarer's Singles Event Feb.11) - Juromaro - 02-06-2016

(02-06-2016, 06:15 PM)missmizzy4 Wrote:
(02-06-2016, 06:07 PM)Juromaro Wrote: I wish I could get in the game to participate in this Sad it looks like so much fun.

I plan on it when I get back into the game, waiting for my monies to come in so I can resub, it'll probably be saturday that I transfer to Balmung as I'm going to build up some alts before making the move from Gilgamesh

RE: Valentione's Compatibility Quiz (an activity to the Wayfarer's Singles Event Feb.11) - RiniKett - 02-08-2016

(02-06-2016, 06:20 PM)Juromaro Wrote:
(02-06-2016, 06:15 PM)missmizzy4 Wrote:

I plan on it when I get back into the game, waiting for my monies to come in so I can resub, it'll probably be saturday that I transfer to Balmung as I'm going to build up some alts before making the move from Gilgamesh

Balmung is one of the friendliest RP communities I have ever participated in. I might possibly be lucky to never have run into the bad, but if that is the case free to attend our events without worry. We try our best to provide a drama free, open-minded atmosphere for all players; the only thing we ask is that players have courtesy in return. : )

RE: Valentione's Compatibility Quiz (an activity to the Wayfarer's Singles Event Feb.11) - LordSwords - 02-10-2016

This is an interesting idea lol

RE: Valentione's Compatibility Quiz (an activity to the Wayfarer's Singles Event Feb.11) - MissMizzy - 02-11-2016

UPDATE!

Hey everyone! Thanks to all who participated in this quiz and hope you had fun with it and more fun to come contacting your matches! Big Grin

Just wanted to let everyone know that even though we had a large number of people take the quiz, I am only MAX giving UP TO 3 results (meaning if there that many really ideal matches for your character) unlike 5 as once to give people the best matches to focus on. 

The results will be sent tonight before 8pm EST (before the Wayfarer's Singles Night Event) so be sure to check your mail!

Hope the best for your character and that you all had fun! Heart

RE: Valentione's Compatibility Quiz (an activity to the Wayfarer's Singles Event Feb.11) - Roe Dad - 02-11-2016

Thanks Missmizzy

RE: Valentione's Compatibility Quiz (an activity to the Wayfarer's Singles Event Feb.11) - RiniKett - 02-12-2016

Wanted to post a public thank you to Elza. I hope everyone enjoyed this sub-event, and for those who did enjoy it I encourage you to encourage her to do this again in the future. We appreciate you El!