Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Of Blades & Coeurls (Closed) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Of Blades & Coeurls (Closed) (/showthread.php?tid=15137)

Of Blades & Coeurls (Closed) - Bishido - 02-02-2016

About Me
‘Ollo! Online I go by Bishido and in-game you might catch me frolicking around as Xeiz Feine in Balmung. I’ve had a passion for both reading and writing since I was a wee one, and really enjoy the collaboration that is roleplaying. I keep some odd online hours these days so most of my RP will be “forum-style” which really just means I’ll reply to RPs a few times a day when possible! 

Khaz
[Image: Khaz-RPC_zpsukwkz2dc.png]

So. Khaz. He’s pretty much everything his older brother is not and that’s probably for the better. Sociable and expressive, Khaz is a very curious cat by nature and always tries to do the right thing—even if he kinda sucks at most things in general. When he’s not struggling for patience or getting completely ripped off by peddlers, he’s a terrible cook and very much illiterate. At the end of the day the one thing he has going is combative expertise; he’s an excellent marksmen and hunter, and incredibly agile. He also has a... slightly dangerous secret.

What I’m Looking For
• Active RP. Due to my personal schedule I understand that any RP outside of the game is going to be taken slowly, which is fine. Though I’ll be honest and say that I tend to lose focus/interest if an RP hasn’t been replied to for several days or weeks.

• Friends & Rivals. Being a clean-slate makes Khaz very much open to the early stages of character development, which I tend to prefer doing through IC interactions!

• Episodic & Long-term. Whether it’s just a casual “meet n’ greet” or something more along the lines of a plotline, I’m all for it!

• A Whole New World. It’d be fun and interesting if someone decided to introduce Khaz to the world he’s only starting to discover. He’s rather sheltered and even the simple things can sometimes astound him. 

• A Besto. I’d really like to see this kid actually befriend someone wholeheartedly. Someone he’d want to spend more time with and come to really confide in. 

RP Hooks
• Khaz comes from a small Coeurl tribe that lives in the Sagolii desert. They’re rather reclusive and an eccentric bunch surrounded by a strange rumor. They say the tribe is comprised of both miqo’te and coeurls, and that those coeurls were former tribesmen. 

• Secret trips around Ul’dah have become a pastime for Khaz as of late. While he’s never truly ventured into the city, he frequently prowls its outskirts during solitary hunting excursions. He’s exceedingly curious about society beyond the tribe.

• It wouldn’t be unlikely to stumble across Khaz almost anywhere in Thanalan. Do you need something hunted and skinned? Maybe your kitten has climbed a tree and needs saved? Did you climb a tree and now need saved? Maybe you’re just pretending to be helpless... he’d probably fall for it.

• Despite being sheltered and at present fettered to Thanalan, he’d like to branch away from the tribe and see the world. With enough of a reason Khaz just might accompany you on your adventures.

Schedule
I’m MST and have this horrendous midnight schedule due to life things. Which means I’m usually online throughout the evenings and well into nightly AMs.  

Where
Khaz is only available here on RPC or Skype.

RE: Of Blades & Dance (Seeking RP contacts!) - Makara Kali - 02-03-2016

Your character sounds really interesting! It'd be great to RP using Kali for this if you like! She's a mouthful to talk about so I'll leave her bio here!

I'm PST, but I'm usually on after 4PM-10PM on workdays and I'm on all day on Fridays and Saturdays! I can also Skype rp too!

RE: Of Blades & Dance (Seeking RP contacts!) - GhostlyMaiden - 02-04-2016

I'm not on skype......ever. However I am up for forum RP. It can either be on a thread or through PM, which ever is preferred. I've been meaning to RP with you for awhile since Rihxo seems to talk about you a lot. ^_^

Feel free to send  PM my way if you're interested in RP.

RE: Of Blades & Dance (Seeking RP contacts!) - Bishido - 02-05-2016

(02-04-2016, 10:53 PM)GhostlyMaiden Wrote: I'm not on skype......ever. However I am up for forum RP. It can either be on a thread or through PM, which ever is preferred. I've been meaning to RP with you for awhile since Rihxo seems to talk about you a lot. ^_^

Feel free to send  PM my way if you're interested in RP.

I bet she's got such great things to say about Feine.

PM'd ya, I've been looking forward to meeting Nagi IC! Thanks for poking me!

RE: Of Blades & Dance (Seeking RP contacts!) - Solenne - 02-05-2016

I'd love to RP with you sometime! I do a lot of RPing in Skype too, or at least I used to (and would be happy to do so again). I think it might be interesting for Feine to meet my wandering witch, J'aeda (RP profile). I also have four other characters (Solenne has a wiki linked in my sig, and the others have profiles on my tumblr, also linked in my sig). Let me know if you want to set something up.

RE: Of Blades & Dance (Seeking RP contacts!) - Marcy - 02-05-2016

Heya! Welcome to Balmung.

Feine sounds super interesting. I've been looking for more people to RP with on Skype, and would love to plot things with you! I've been itching to do some more travel/adventure type things, and have an aetheryte-challenged emotional mess of a travelling bard to throw at people at will.

If you're interested, Marcy's info is on wiki, and if you'd like to know more please feel free to shoot me a PM.

RE: Of Blades & Coeurls (Open) (Updated) - Bishido - 05-08-2016

Bump! Updated stuff and things!

RE: Of Blades & Coeurls (Updated 6/5) - Parvacake - 09-02-2016

Heyo! Sent you a message myself already Big Grin  Would definitely be interested in Skype oriented RPs!