Hydaelyn Role-Players
Orchestrion Song List - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Orchestrion Song List (/showthread.php?tid=15341)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Orchestrion Song List - Cato - 02-24-2016

(02-24-2016, 12:49 PM)Swashbuckler Wrote: Didn't see the night theme for Idyllshire. Either that, or I'm blind. Sad I love that theme and would love for that to keep playing in my room.

They'll likely add them at some point. Each new patch will probably have new themes to encourage people to go back and tackle old content. I'm hoping that we get the Garlean themes in 3.3!

RE: Orchestrion Song List - Aurou - 02-24-2016

Faded Copy of Starved - Wolves' Den Pier, Materia Provisioner - 10,000 Wolf Marks
Faded Copy of Blood for Blood - Wolves' Den Pier, Materia Provisioner - 5,000 Wolf Marks

RE: Orchestrion Song List - Swashbuckler - 02-24-2016

(02-24-2016, 05:54 PM)Graeham Wrote: They'll likely add them at some point. Each new patch will probably have new themes to encourage people to go back and tackle old content. I'm hoping that we get the Garlean themes in 3.3!
If that's the case, then I think I'll wait until 3.3. As it is, I don't have nearly as much gil as it is on the marketboards right now.

Really just want some night themes.

RE: Orchestrion Song List - Ashe - 02-24-2016

Which achievement is:
"The Leader of the Band I" and II?

RE: Orchestrion Song List - Aurou - 02-24-2016

(02-24-2016, 08:16 PM)Ashe Wrote: Which achievement is:

Under Items:

Obtaining 10 and 30 unique music rolls, respectively.

RE: Orchestrion Song List - Ashe - 02-24-2016

(02-24-2016, 08:38 PM)Aurou Wrote:
(02-24-2016, 08:16 PM)Ashe Wrote: Which achievement is:

Under Items:

Obtaining 10 and 30 unique music rolls, respectively.
Ah, thanks!
Sorry must have sounded stupid >.<
Couldn't find it in the Eorzea lodestone database...thing

RE: Orchestrion Song List - Parvacake - 02-24-2016

(02-24-2016, 05:52 PM)Jana Wrote: I don't see them sourced on the OP but "Fiend" is Sephirot phase 2 and "Starved" is the new PvP Feast that hasn't even come out yet.
Yeah those were the two my boyfriend didn't know! Thanks Big Grin

RE: Orchestrion Song List - Shoshopu - 02-25-2016

Here's a reddit thread that lists where all the songs are from!

Looks like you get Eternal Wind by combining faded copies of all the other three. FUN. Because people still run Towers, right?

RE: Orchestrion Song List - Shoshopu - 02-26-2016

Sorry for the double post but I also wanted to bring attention to This Googledoc Spreadsheet !

Not only does it have the source for all the Orchestrion Rolls, but it also tells which song it actually is (which the reddit thread doesn't do, at least not in the OP) and even has a link to listen to each one. It's much more thorough and I bet it'll keep being updated once they add more songs.

The only one it doesn't have is The Only Path. Any idea what that might be?

RE: Orchestrion Song List - Kage - 02-26-2016

(02-26-2016, 01:39 PM)Shoshopu Wrote: Sorry for the double post but I also wanted to bring attention to This Googledoc Spreadsheet !

Not only does it have the source for all the Orchestrion Rolls, but it also tells which song it actually is (which the reddit thread doesn't do, at least not in the OP) and even has a link to listen to each one. It's much more thorough and I bet it'll keep being updated once they add more songs.

The only one it doesn't have is The Only Path. Any idea what that might be?
A quick google search mentions it's probably a song used in cutscenes.
[youtube]obyMjE_cMfw[/youtube]
Description says 37:23 The Only Path So check that part