Hydaelyn Role-Players
Lilac Lace Society - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Chronicles (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: Lilac Lace Society (/showthread.php?tid=15363)

Pages: 1 2

Lilac Lace Society - Moonlit - 02-25-2016

[Image: LLS.png]
History

It all began during the turn that the Scholar watched over the land. To some, He brought His wisdom with him. For others, He granted them the strength to be the river to shape their new world. Others? Well, they paid little mind to the silent Twelve. It was the time of festivity during the Lover's moon. Little Ladies' Day had come once more and with it brought inspiration. 

Despite the dressed up city streets, strife still lingered after the Calamity. War waged on borders and shores alike, there was unease both in the North and South, and darkness lurked in every corner of the realm. Pain was not so easily forgotten. Yet, in times of struggle, you will always find those who are willing to help. You will always find those who bring smiles to frowns, who nurture and tend, who care and guide. 

When better than to develop an organization so matronly than during the time of women? When better than to develop an organization founded upon love, than during the Lover's moon? And, of course, when would be a better time to develop an organization than when you had the wisdom of the Scholar watching over you?

We all make a choice. The Lilac Lace Society chose hope. Will you?

❀ ✿ ❀

Information

The Lilac Lace Society (LLS) is a woman only organization founded on benevolence and is dedicated towards charity. Our volunteers strive to foster a better world for Hydaelyn's many communities. No matter the unfavorable circumstance, the Lilac Lace Society devotes itself to being a beacon of aid. During times of reprieve, the Lilac Lace Society hosts various charity events to support women and children in need. 

As a sisterhood, the Lilac Lace Society vows to help one another as they help the world around them. The organization rallies behind its own. It is this powerful, nurturing, and supportive atmosphere that drives the members of the Lilac Lace Society.

❀ ✿ ❀
Expectations

What to expect:
  • Charity, restoration, and other kind-hearted events.
  • A group of women all willing to offer aid
  • A safe place for those to escape troubled environments
What not to expect:
  • Women with a blatant criminal background and no desire to change
  • Women who are racist, misandrist, or classist
  • Men (we're a women only group, akin to the Red Hats!)

❀ ✿ ❀

Join Us Today 

This organization is an in character organization. Your real life gender can be all across the spectrum but all characters joining should be female. Please note that this organization is run out of a linkshell (not a free company!). This linkshell will have minor moderation and a golden rule:

• Be Respectful

Anyone who would like to join can speak to Simi Jinkjahl or Lilithium Altair and we'll invite you to the linkshell while we set up an in character meeting. Ladies are able to hear about the organization through word of mouth and simply seek out the aforementioned organizers. Do you use tumblr? Find us here! 

If you would like the Lilac Lace Society to sponsor or assist with your event, please message Simi Jinkjahl or Lilithium Altair with details! If you have any questions, please message us over ffxiv-rp or in game. We look forward to getting to know you. ♥
The Lilac Lace Society is not currently recruiting.

RE: Lilac Lace Society - Parvacake - 02-25-2016

Also to note: We're both easy enough to get a hold of ingame and are on regularly, especially in the evening hours of PST and MST!

RE: Lilac Lace Society - Faye - 02-25-2016

Neat idea, looks like I need to clear up a linkshell space!

(02-25-2016, 03:02 AM)Faye Wrote: Neat idea, looks like I need to clear up a linkshell space!
Do eet. Instead of ugly red hats and purple dresses, we have pretty bracelets instead.

RE: Lilac Lace Society - Heart Quintessence - 02-25-2016

Well I am in .This sounds like an excellent Link shell & Group to be apart of. An organization with a goal!

We're working on bringing some interested parties in via RP right now for those who would like to come around!

RE: Lilac Lace Society - Jana - 02-26-2016

My character is probably not a good fit for this but it's such a cute idea! Good luck!

RE: Lilac Lace Society - Moonlit - 02-27-2016

(02-26-2016, 12:52 PM)Jana Wrote: My character is probably not a good fit for this but it's such a cute idea! Good luck!

♥ Thank you for the well wishes!

~*~

Lilac Lace Society is still taking on members. Please just get in touch with myself or Lililove if you'd like to join

RE: Lilac Lace Society - Moonlit - 03-06-2016

♥ Just an update: 
We're still accepting new members & talking about what type of future events we can host!
The Little Ladies Day Charity Banquet is coming up soon. Please make sure to check it out.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns just contact myself or Lililove and we'll do our best to get back to you. ♥

RE: Lilac Lace Society - Parvacake - 03-09-2016

Great event last night and thanks to the volunteers and members of the Lilac Lace (Especially Faye, HoD, and GP-RP!) who helped make it possible!

RE: Lilac Lace Society - Moonlit - 03-14-2016

♥ Always taking charitable women. ♥

RE: Lilac Lace Society - Moonlit - 03-27-2016

We have some upcoming events to look out for. However, I'd like to take this moment to give an update to the various users who have tumblr. We now have one, too! You can find our tumblr here and on our updated information page. ♥

♥ We're still always taking members.

RE: Lilac Lace Society - Moonlit - 04-14-2016

♥ Always looking for ladies. ♥

RE: Lilac Lace Society - Lamia Oakalee - 04-17-2016

Hello! I would like to join this linkshell please! I am Lamiah Oakalee on Balmung.  Who can I contact?

Crystal

RE: Lilac Lace Society - Moonlit - 04-17-2016

(04-17-2016, 11:00 AM)Lamia Oakalee Wrote: Hello! I would like to join this linkshell please! I am Lamiah Oakalee on Balmung.  Who can I contact?

Crystal

Hi there!
I am normally on Simi Jinkjahl. You can contact me or Lilithium Rinannis. I will keep an eye out for you! ♥ I'm normally on during the evening hours of American timezones.