Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] [March 16] Grand Opening! Manticore's Den Tavern and Inn! (Art Raffle) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: [Balmung] [March 16] Grand Opening! Manticore's Den Tavern and Inn! (Art Raffle) (/showthread.php?tid=15436)

[March 16] Grand Opening! Manticore's Den Tavern and Inn! (Art Raffle) - Sin - 03-03-2016

[Image: tumblr_o3e8pi8mlG1uui7gko1_500.jpg]

Translation: <SkyRP> will be holding the in-character official opening of the Manticore’s Den Tavern and Inn. Come join us on Wednesday March 16th, 2016 at 7:30 p.m. CST (8:30 p.m. EST) on Goblet 4/30, Balmung Server.
*The only part of this event that will be held out of character is an Art Raffle; every individual who attends the event will have their name taken for a raffle. Three winners will be selected at random for individual pictures of the OC with which they attended the event.

First Place: Full body flat color sketch. by Xhobits
Second Place: Half body flat color sketch. by Mothisms!
Third Place: Bust flat color sketch. by Nyx!

*Those outside the FC in character may see this flyer and volunteer to work as one-night entertainers, volunteers for the auction, etc. This may be an opportunity for some individuals seeking a way to join or associate with the FC in character to do so. Feel free to employ this as a hook.

*Individuals participating in the auction are in no way obligated to more than a social roleplay outing. Any mutually pursued alternatives are unrelated to the Free Company.

*Auctions begin at 50k and 10 percent of the final bid on all volunteers will be put towards the renovations and development of the Free Company estate and accommodations for its members.

*This beautiful flyer was made by the talented @gunsmith-cat. Thank you so much!
**Had a mistype I forgot to correct involving exclusively members versus all volunteers and the percentage that would go towards the company and its members. Thank you very much for your understanding.

Update: Due to an unfortunately timed scheduled maintenance we're postponing this event one week. Everything will remain as is but just one week into the future. 3/16/16. We look forward to seeing you there and sorry for the inconvenience!

RE: [March 16] Grand Opening! Manticore's Den Tavern and Inn! (Art Raffle) - Sin - 03-09-2016

Bumping this post to let everyone know that as the edit says we've made the decision to postpone this event due to the unforeseen circumstances of an oddly timed scheduled maintenance.

Rest assured that this only gives us more time to get everything set just right for a fun social roleplaying event.

3/16/16.

We look forward to seeing you there!

RE: [March 16] Grand Opening! Manticore's Den Tavern and Inn! (Art Raffle) - Faye - 03-09-2016

Not sure how to go about signing up, but I'd like to volunteer for the date auction. Smile Best of luck to y'all and feel free to let me know if you need help with anything else for the event!

RE: [March 16] Grand Opening! Manticore's Den Tavern and Inn! (Art Raffle) - Sin - 03-09-2016

Awesome!

Here's the link for you and any others who would like to volunteer. Remember we're keeping ten percent to help out with making stuff for the FC!

Click here to volunteer!

And thank you for the offer! I appreciate that. We'll definitely reach out if things get crazy!

RE: [March 16] Grand Opening! Manticore's Den Tavern and Inn! (Art Raffle) - Capheira - 03-13-2016

BUMPING! These guys are a really fun bunch, I recommend stopping by their open night if you find yourself available! Lots of fun to be had~ ♥

RE: [March 16] Grand Opening! Manticore's Den Tavern and Inn! (Art Raffle) - Kiipa Nulstat - 03-15-2016

Echoing Odette, here.

Go because they've lured you with booze, stay because the people are really awesome and one of the most beautifully diverse, yet cohesive, groups I've run across. I adore all of those I've met so far and look forward to seeing them in an entertainment capacity.

Unfortunately, I will be unable to make this event... so everyone else should go in my stead and gloat about how awesome it was while I was stuck in CAD!

RE: [March 16] Grand Opening! Manticore's Den Tavern and Inn! (Art Raffle) - Steel Wolf - 03-15-2016

FINALLY! A community event I can ACTUALLY ATTEND!!

Holy crow I am SO there. I just need to know which Roelady to bring along, a Wolf or a Castle.

RE: [March 16] Grand Opening! Manticore's Den Tavern and Inn! (Art Raffle) - Sin - 03-15-2016

(03-15-2016, 12:41 PM)Kiipa Nulstat Wrote: Echoing Odette, here.

Go because they've lured you with booze, stay because the people are really awesome and one of the most beautifully diverse, yet cohesive, groups I've run across. I adore all of those I've met so far and look forward to seeing them in an entertainment capacity.

Unfortunately, I will be unable to make this event... so everyone else should go in my stead and gloat about how awesome it was while I was stuck in CAD!

By Halone!

What a compliment. Thank you very much! It means a lot to hear that feedback.

Here's an updated list of the lovelies you'll be able to nab a date with! If you can afford it that is Smile.

And Wolf or Castle... tough choice. Castle sounds like a badass Roe lady on name alone, but I've seen a lot of the ol' Steel Wolf around these forums and never gotten the opportunity to see her in action.

Tough, tough choice.

RE: [March 16] Grand Opening! Manticore's Den Tavern and Inn! (Art Raffle) - GhostlyMaiden - 03-17-2016

This was a wonderful event and i'm very happy that everyone thing worked out! Having a mansion certainly benefits since you wont have to worry about things getting too crowded.

Can't wait to come back. ^_^

RE: [March 16] Grand Opening! Manticore's Den Tavern and Inn! (Art Raffle) - Miriamele - 03-17-2016

I went to your event last night and had a great time! I wish your FC all the best in any future events!