Hydaelyn Role-Players
Kindly Lalafell looking for contacts! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Kindly Lalafell looking for contacts! (/showthread.php?tid=15467)

Kindly Lalafell looking for contacts! - Kinono - 03-07-2016

Hey all!

I've been around/RPing since launch but, as it turns out, I'm super bad at meeting new people, so I'm putting this out there just in case there's any one looking for a new friend/enemy/miscellaneous drama partner. I'm open to either in-game RP, or play-by-posts on here or on Skype if you want something more relaxed. My timezone is PST and I'm kind of a night-owl at that, so I am typically most active later at night.

Kinono is a generally cheerful and motherly Dunesfolk who loves bad jokes and hates cultists. She considers herself a retired adventurer, and as such has a fairly wide (if utilitarian) amount of knowledge on topics magical and martial. Current internal conflicts include adapting to a domestic life and dealing with mortality.

For more information/ideas on connections/other stuff, you can view her wiki here or send me a PM!

Thanks for reading, and thanks in advance for any response or interest. B)

RE: Kindly Lalafell looking for contacts! - Nebbs - 03-07-2016

Yes Nebula needs more lala minions ... special cauldren vgitable stew spa treatment awaits. Or happy to just meddle in your business.

RE: Kindly Lalafell looking for contacts! - GhostlyMaiden - 03-07-2016

I believe I've seen you around in-game before. I have two characters (wiki in my signature) who would likely get along with your character rather well. 
Nanagi is an aether researcher and rather stubborn. Kanako is rather laid back and easy to get along with. I'm available for in-game and forum RP, just let me know what you prefer and hopefully we can work something out.

Hope to RP with you soon. ^_^

RE: Kindly Lalafell looking for contacts! - arkamas - 03-07-2016

Always up for meeting new folks on all my characters.  And Jujuwai needs to add to his ever growing number of platonic lala friends.

RE: Kindly Lalafell looking for contacts! - Tyndles - 03-07-2016

Kinono is the best and if I actually RP'd regularly I would bother you all the time.  But you get my endorsement for awesomeness anyway.

RE: Kindly Lalafell looking for contacts! - Kinono - 03-08-2016

(03-07-2016, 09:57 AM)Nebbs Wrote: Yes Nebula needs more lala minions ... special cauldren vgitable stew spa treatment awaits. Or happy to just meddle in your business.

I'm not sure about the sounds of that first one... Everyone knows Lalafell taste best marinated.

Meddling, though, is something I can always get behind!

(03-07-2016, 10:40 AM)GhostlyMaiden Wrote: I believe I've seen you around in-game before. I have two characters (wiki in my signature) who would likely get along with your character rather well. 
Nanagi is an aether researcher and rather stubborn. Kanako is rather laid back and easy to get along with. I'm available for in-game and forum RP, just let me know what you prefer and hopefully we can work something out.

Hope to RP with you soon. ^_^

Both your characters seem like they'd be a lot of fun to RP with, and I'd absolutely love to soon! I'll keep an eye out for you in-game, as that's where it's typically easier for me to RP! I'll do my best to poke you and add you to my friend's list but if you happen to catch me first, feel free to get my attention!

(03-07-2016, 03:52 PM)arkamas Wrote: Always up for meeting new folks on all my characters.  And Jujuwai needs to add to his ever growing number of platonic lala friends.

There's a list? Is it like a mailing list? Is there a newsletter? I wanna be on the list!

I shall try and keep an eye out and add you to my friend's list as well! Big Grin If you happen to see me on first though, feel free to poke me!

(03-07-2016, 06:03 PM)Tyndles Wrote: Kinono is the best and if I actually RP'd regularly I would bother you all the time.  But you get my endorsement for awesomeness anyway.

Tyndles here is a liar and charlatan. Don't believe a word he says!

Just kidding he's pretty great too.

RE: Kindly Lalafell looking for contacts! - Ririla Rila - 03-08-2016

I'd absolutely love to meet this Lala, having the pleasure of roleplaying with her on a previous character was a real treat. I'll be sure to be poking you soon!

*poke poke poke*

RE: Kindly Lalafell looking for contacts! - Jonexe - 03-08-2016

From the sound of things, Kinono would likely get along great with my character, Zozomaru Roromaru. He's something of a wanderer, with knowledge in a random assortment of things from that. Upbeat, sarcastic, willing to go down the rabbit's hole on a completely made up topic, a little flirty, but generally a decent guy.

Feel free to look me up!