Hydaelyn Role-Players
End of a Long Day (Open RP. Adventure and/or Comedy) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Role-Play (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Forum: Town Square (IC) (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: End of a Long Day (Open RP. Adventure and/or Comedy) (/showthread.php?tid=15526)

Pages: 1 2 3

End of a Long Day (Open RP. Adventure and/or Comedy) - Cecily Jisi - 03-12-2016

[[Alright, first things first; this is really my first big, open RP starter in a place like this for an IP like this. I'm also not great with descriptions, so don't expect well-made paragraphs from me, but I'll at least try!! So please bear with me Frustrated]]

It was a warm evening in the streets of Ul'Dah. The city was bustling and lively as usual, save for one Miqo'te on her way to the Quicksand. The exhausted catgirl made her way up the steps and into the busy tavern. Slightly stumbling towards the front desk, she flopped onto one of the stools, resting her head on the bar, and raised her finger up, calling for the proprietor to order her "usual" drink; a scotch, with a single malt, speyside, and no ice. "Oh, and leave the bottle..." She groaned as her drink was poured.

RE: End of a Long Day (Open RP. Adventure and/or Comedy) - momcatte - 03-12-2016

((hope you don't mind the reply ^3^ ))

Asah was just walking out of the quicksand, she had a paper bag with what looked like two big bottles of Ale in them as she passed by the green haired Miqo'te girl.
Her eyes ran over her and as she saw the exhausted expression on her face, she couldn't help but stop and lean closer.

"I'm... I'm sorry, are you okay?"

She asked, doing her best to hold the bottles in her arms, as she looked at her with a worried expression.

RE: End of a Long Day (Open RP. Adventure and/or Comedy) - Cecily Jisi - 03-12-2016

[Not at all, sweetpea~ That's why it's an Open RP after all!]

By the time the second Miqo'te had asked Cecily about her state, three fourths of the bottle of scotch was empty. She slowly and groggily looked up to see the brunette and spoke to her, the first bit was slurred, but the rest sounded like she had said "...yer arses arse and I'm the grass man, punk yeah ya havin' heathen." Just as she had finished "talking", her face SMACKED right back onto the bar. When she slumped back into the upright position, she looked at the other girl again, this time asking in a slurred voice, "Who da 'ells are you?" Her face seemed to have been taken a hit after it connected with the bar. Not only that, but it looked as thought she was hit by a rock or twelve. She clearly had come back from a quest that was... challenging to say the least.

RE: End of a Long Day (Open RP. Adventure and/or Comedy) - JudicialHunter - 03-14-2016

((...I apologize in advance for Adelaide being a jerk. HERE GOES.))

The blonde Midlander had been enjoying a relatively comforting glass of wine - not like she could really feel it, anyway - when she was ever-so-rudely interrupted by a loud groan and soon after a thunk! of a skull against bartop. This sound was common here.

A frown graced her lips as her gaze shifted to the side, eyeing the vividly-haired Miqo'te with obvious distaste. A sip was taken of her wine before she asked with a healthy heap of venom, "Indeed, what in the hells happened to you, you poor little soul?"

RE: End of a Long Day (Open RP. Adventure and/or Comedy) - momcatte - 03-14-2016

"I... I'm just passing by actually..." 

She blushed a little holding her ale tightly. She noticed the girl's face, her eyebrows lifting as she finally placed the bottles over the counter. 

"You look like you had a hard day miss... I am a healer, are you injuried somewhere?"

She asked, noticing the voice across the room. She turned to look at it, seeing another Miqo'te. She looked at the other one for a few moments before turning around to the green haired in front of her.

RE: End of a Long Day (Open RP. Adventure and/or Comedy) - Klynzahr - 03-14-2016

That pair of packaged wine bottles, so carefully carried, were destined for an unfortunate end. While the three Miqo'te were distracted, a massive blue-green form had crept quietly up behind them. It's head was topped by a tangle of blue curls, it's eyes were shielded by a bronze visor, and it's bare feet made surprisingly little noise as they felt their way through the din of the bar.

Asah had barely finished speaking, when the towering Roegadyn woman eased herself into the corner seat. Her left hand passed above the bar as she turned, sweeping the head of her ornately carved cane in a wide arc. In an instant Asah's precious bag was snagged by the handle and whisked into the open air. The bottles of ale spun downwards, while Klynzahr settled obliviously onto her stool.

RE: End of a Long Day (Open RP. Adventure and/or Comedy) - Whisper Bexley - 03-14-2016

(( First time FFXIV Forum RP..Hope i don't mess it up. xD ))

A gray haired Miqo'te got up from her chair making her way to the bar sporting a blue tuxedo with one gold ring on each of her middle fingers, "I am sorry for interrupting m'lady but I believe everyone here has had a long day. The one treating the bar as a pillow considerably so.Might i recommend doing such to be safe? Oh and if i could pardon the one behind the counter for a nice cup of tea. That would be lovely."

RE: End of a Long Day (Open RP. Adventure and/or Comedy) - JudicialHunter - 03-14-2016

The Hyur sighed and eventually rose from her seat, striding over to the Miqo'te who had begun to gather by the bar. Her stance was military and just under six fulms. She left a considerable space between the drunken one and the others who had begun to surround her. "Personally, I think you all should give her a little space to breathe." 

It was then the Midlander noticed the bottles spiraling downwards; it was far too late for her to do anything about them, and thus she opted to simply stare as they would crash onto the floor, if no one else managed to catch them in time.

RE: End of a Long Day (Open RP. Adventure and/or Comedy) - Cecily Jisi - 03-14-2016

[Image: latest?cb=20150903153949]
[Was NOT expecting so many people like this at once. Lemme see if I can handle this...]

Cecily turned around in her seat, facing now four people that were around her, "Y'all wanna know what happened to little ol' me?" she slurred. After taking another swig of scotch, the minty-haired Miqo'te said to them, "Pull up a chair! It's story time with Auntie Cecily!" She leaned back, resting her elbows on the bar and spun her Epic Yarn, "So... the ofver *hic* day, I was in Limsa enjoyin' a fuggin' nap in the Costa del Sol, right?" She paused to take another swig, "Ahhh... BUT DEN! I was woken up by one o' dem earthquake things. Needless to *hic* say... I wasn' appy 'bout dat... So I 'ad ta fin' the fucker that caused it. AND LO AND BEHOLD... it was dat asshole Titan!" She took another swig of her scotch before finishing her tale, "So y'know what I 'ad ta do?" She asked as she looked over to the Hyur of this "group". "I KICKED HIS FUCKIN' ASS!" She then chugged the rest of the bottle and in her wasted state, she broke the bottle over her own head! "Ya' kiddies eveh' fell to ya death thirty-two times off a GIANT pillar? I tell ya, Primals are so fuggin' rude... *hic* wakin' me up an' shit..." She tried to take a final swig, realized she only had the neck of the bottle in one piece, and let out a sigh. "And that... is why I look like shit, and needed a drink..."

[She's usually not like this, but she had a rough day..]

RE: End of a Long Day (Open RP. Adventure and/or Comedy) - momcatte - 03-15-2016

Asah watched the scene with wide eyes, the sudden gathering of people around them surprising her as she listened to the green haired miqo'te's story. She was so fascinated by the story of the girl's encounter with the Titan that, whe she finally noticed her own bottles falling to the ground, it was already too late.

Her eyes followed both bottles of Ale, so close to the ground that not even the most skilled 'catcher' could save them from their end. Her expression followed them, her lips opening and her hands rushing over her mouth to cover them as a loud noise of breaking glass echoed through the quicksand.

"By the twelve! My Ale!"

RE: End of a Long Day (Open RP. Adventure and/or Comedy) - Whisper Bexley - 03-15-2016

Whisper tapped the counter with her middle finger as her index finger was against it bent half way up before she heard the glass shattered as waited patiently turning to the Hyur, "They are simply concerned for the persons well being. They did tell quite the story after all and do deserve a drink. Thought i do believe they had a bit much." Whisper appeared to be elderly in age even in her spiffy suit as she kept her gave on the Hyur looking her in the eye if possible. "Whatever happened to cause them to fall?"

RE: End of a Long Day (Open RP. Adventure and/or Comedy) - Roe Dad - 03-15-2016

Xha walked through Ul'dah to meet up with his wife. He stopped at a few shops to pick up stuff he needed for the day.

He thought to himself she probably went to the Sands to get some ale for the room. Walking in he saw the sight of her dropping the bottles and flinched. He walked over grabbing a cloth from the counter to help her clean it up.

"Seems you dropped something miss." he winked up to her as he picked up the glass.

RE: End of a Long Day (Open RP. Adventure and/or Comedy) - momcatte - 03-15-2016

Asah looked up as she heard Xha'to's voice, her ears lowering a bit as she frowned.

"Love... It was supposed to be a surprise for dinner..." She mumbled looking down at the pieces of glass on the floor. "Now it is... just a mess."

She looked up at the people around them, trying to see who could have been the one that broke her drinks, her eyes stopping on a Roe sitting right next to the spot where she had placed the bottles before.

RE: End of a Long Day (Open RP. Adventure and/or Comedy) - GhostlyMaiden - 03-15-2016

Kanako had just walked into the Quicksand to escape the the warm rays of the sun. Even in her bolero, she still managed to be rather hot. It likely didn't help that she was running from merchant to merchant all day.

She began to walk over to the bar when she saw a familiar blonde. It was indeed Adelaide.
"Ah. No." she murmured to herself as she turned on her heel beginning to walk back to where she came from. Maybe she could go without a drink today.

Maybe someone would stop her.

RE: End of a Long Day (Open RP. Adventure and/or Comedy) - Klynzahr - 03-15-2016

Klynzahr's blissful ignorance had remained until the bottles stuck the floor. The hulking woman turned slowly to face the couple, allowing the surrounding conversation and drunken boats to fly over her head.

Exploring the floor around her with bare sunburned toes, the Sea Wolf located the spreading puddle of liquid and touched on the shards of glass within.

"M'sorry Sir," She says, uncertain of whom to address. "I'll have it replaced fer ya."

The solid visor drifts between Asah and her husband, while the drunkard lays out her tails of woe in the background.