Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Chip & Company - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Player Directory (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Chip & Company (/showthread.php?tid=15564)

[Balmung] Chip & Company - Chip - 03-16-2016

I. Basic Info
  • Characters: Chip, Asher, Sorrel
  • Primary character: Chip
  • Linkshells: None 'ere!
  • Primary RP linkshell: N/A

II. RP Style
  • Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
    Heavy/Para. Depends more on the length of RP partner, but I tend to lean more towards the lengthy side of things.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
    Yes please! I love action, but I normally like using dice-based combat instead of just having them go at each other without any limits. Helps keep a bit of control overall. As for injuries, I don't have any opposition to them, except losing limbs or serious harm that would cause a disability should probably be discussed before carrying out.

• Views on IC romance:
    I'm not averse to romance, but a little goes a long way. First off, NO ERP PLEASE. If your character wants a little fling with one of mine, sure, I don't mind a bit of flirting here and there. I don't tolerate any of that "same gender" stuff so don't even try. Anyways, for ongoing relationships, congrats if you can get that close with one of my characters. I don't try to purposely make them hard to reach, but if you want to get a thing going you'll have to work for it. I don't RP just for romance. Don't expect it to be easy.

Also, if ICly romance starts going beyond into OOC it'll all be over with and done faster than a stabbing Tonberry.Tonberry

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
    Definitely enjoy this sort of thing. In fact, I tend to enjoy non-romantic RP most because of all the possibilities. Family, friends, slice-of-life. I'm definitely for it. Romance RP is nice and all, but it's the none-romantic stuff where stories really build and characters really develop. That's what I enjoy most from RP, so please, bombard me with hopeful friendships all you like!

I could honestly say conversation RP is one of my favorites though, simply because of the interaction and having characters get to know each other. Even so, I pretty much like all types of RP except for ERP.

• Views on lore:
    I try to stay as close to Lore as possible, but sometimes I'm known to bend it just a tad. Still, I try to be as accurate as I can. Thank the gods for Google.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
    I use /say or /emote for RP and /whisper or /linkshell for OOC primarily.

III. Other Info
  • Timezone: CST
  • Contact info: I'm unable to be in-game quite as often as I would like so if you wanna chat, send me a PM. I also prefer PM or Skype RP at the moment, so please don't ask for any in-game RP. It's rather impossible for me right now.

~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~

RE: [Balmung] Azrael & Company - Chip - 03-16-2016

Links to wiki pages for anyone who is curious...

RE: [Balmung] Azrael & Company - Chip - 06-06-2016

Updated!

Added a new character: