Hydaelyn Role-Players
Jolly Roe seeking contacts! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Jolly Roe seeking contacts! (/showthread.php?tid=15602)

Jolly Roe seeking contacts! - LykkeBoop - 03-20-2016

My Hellsguard Roegadyn, Bronze Leaf, is looking for contacts! She's a jolly Roe from outside Eorzea, only arriving with her nomadic family just before the Calamity 5 years ago. Pretty jolly and outgoing, she works as a sellsword and armorer for the Starfall Trading Company.

I'm interested in family, friendships, maybe a relationship for her, rivals or enemies, people she can rely on for goods and materials, etc etc. I am also not against ERP, so long as it is tasteful or it has been discussed beforehand.

I'll be making a wiki for her soon!

If you're interested, please reply or PM me with a potential plot or a bit about your own character, and we'll see where we go!

RE: Jolly Roe seeking contacts! - Silinat - 03-20-2016

She sounds like fun. I'd love to Rp with her some time.

RE: Jolly Roe seeking contacts! - Oroban - 03-21-2016

More Roes = more greatness. Welcome aboard!

RE: Jolly Roe seeking contacts! - Wendigo - 03-21-2016

There's never enough roe, and it goes twice for hellsguard. Any time you need RP feel free to stop by the Fated Inn, we got roe bartender and plenty friendship to go around. We're usually there every EU evening, you can check it out here.

RE: Jolly Roe seeking contacts! - As'elena - 03-21-2016

Sounds like someone Maariya could get along with perhaps!

RE: Jolly Roe seeking contacts! - LykkeBoop - 03-21-2016

Thank you all! Yeah she is pretty jolly and carefree, she wouldn't mind making a friend or two. 

I'm gonna have her visit The Fated Inn tonight, me thinks.

RE: Jolly Roe seeking contacts! - Whisper Bexley - 03-21-2016

Hey, maybe she'll get along with my hellsguard femroe Tongue we could do some things via PM if ya want.

RE: Jolly Roe seeking contacts! - arkamas - 03-21-2016

More roe? more roe.  Always happy to meet people, and she sounds like she'd get along with my main Fyrilsunn swimmingly.  He's an adventurer with a big heart, and a bigger axe, and always in search for new drinking buddies.

RE: Jolly Roe seeking contacts! - LykkeBoop - 03-23-2016

(03-21-2016, 09:45 PM)arkamas Wrote: More roe? more roe.  Always happy to meet people, and she sounds like she'd get along with my main Fyrilsunn swimmingly.  He's an adventurer with a big heart, and a bigger axe, and always in search for new drinking buddies.
Maybe! I'd definitely like to see that <3 Maybe we can get them talking via PM or in-game!

RE: Jolly Roe seeking contacts! - AlyF - 03-28-2016

I would love to start up some roleplay with you! Aly's wiki is here . Feel free to message me in game or pm me here!

RE: Jolly Roe seeking contacts! - SicketySix - 03-29-2016

(03-28-2016, 09:08 PM)AlyF Wrote: I would love to start up some roleplay with you! Aly's wiki is here . Feel free to message me in game or pm me here!

Just popping in here to say that the link to your wiki is broken.
At least for me it is. "Page cannot be located" error.

RE: Jolly Roe seeking contacts! - Gegenji - 03-29-2016

Jolly folks are the best folks, always glad to see more! My own personal ball of sunshine Chachan is always up for making more friends, especially a fellow armorer. They might talk shop or possibly work together on a project at the Smithing Guilds in Limsa~

I'll possibly poke you in game if you don't get me there (or in PMs) first!

RE: Jolly Roe seeking contacts! - Kurt S. - 03-29-2016

I swear I had to double take and make sure I didn't in fact read Jolly Joe. 

Anywaaaaay Jolly Roe is always welcome, hope I get to chuck one of my characters at you though I can't immediately think of some way a La Noscean born chef/merc or an Ul'dahn...'entrepreneur', for lack of a better title, can get in touch but I'll figurr something out @u@

RE: Jolly Roe seeking contacts! - AlyF - 03-31-2016

(03-29-2016, 12:33 AM)SicketySix Wrote:
(03-28-2016, 09:08 PM)AlyF Wrote: I would love to start up some roleplay with you! Aly's wiki is here . Feel free to message me in game or pm me here!

Oh thank you for letting me know! here lets try this https://wiki.ffxiv-roleplayers.com/pages/Aly_Fashonti

RE: Jolly Roe seeking contacts! - SicketySix - 03-31-2016

(03-31-2016, 01:34 AM)AlyF Wrote:
(03-29-2016, 12:33 AM)SicketySix Wrote:

Oh thank you for letting me know! here lets try this https://wiki.ffxiv-roleplayers.com/pages/Aly_Fashonti

All better now!