Hydaelyn Role-Players
RPC Tarot card set - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: RPC Tarot card set (/showthread.php?tid=1566)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: RPC Tarot card set - Kerr - 02-21-2013

Aw, I missed it. Sad oh well. Looking forward to seeing what everyone does with this either way!

RE: RPC Tarot card set - Deirdre - 02-21-2013

We're looking to fill spots right now Kerr! We have space!

RE: RPC Tarot card set - Vareal - 02-21-2013

I found that the Seven of Swords is best suited to Isaac.

Quote:Upright - Sudden desire and impulse.  A card of caution in the face of opposition.  Change of residence, job or possibly both.  An indication of triumph in the face of adversity, but must be through cunning.  No real progress, through lack of purpose.

Ill Dignified or Reversed - Counsel and specific advice.  Reluctance to carry through daring actions when necessary, failure of nerve and indecision.  Surrender when victory is almost in sight.  Inability and reluctance to complete what has been started.
If that one's already taken than Sad

*EDIT*
Oh, major arcana... alright. Hmm. Let me get back to you on that one.

RE: RPC Tarot card set - Alothia - 02-21-2013

If Temperance isn't taken yet, I think Aly would be a good fit for that one. 
"Diplomacy.  Successful Negotiations" I think she meets that requirement, for sure. She likes everyone!

RE: RPC Tarot card set - Kerr - 02-21-2013

(02-21-2013, 03:04 AM)Deirdre Wrote: We're looking to fill spots right now Kerr! We have space!

Surprise

Well, in that case I volunteer Kerr for a card. I don't know a ton about tarot, but Death suits him well if that one isn't already taken. Are we PMing these or posting them here?

RE: RPC Tarot card set - Paradyme - 02-21-2013

(02-21-2013, 03:11 AM)Vareal Wrote: I found that the Seven of Swords is best suited to Isaac.

Quote:Upright - Sudden desire and impulse.  A card of caution in the face of opposition.  Change of residence, job or possibly both.  An indication of triumph in the face of adversity, but must be through cunning.  No real progress, through lack of purpose.

Ill Dignified or Reversed - Counsel and specific advice.  Reluctance to carry through daring actions when necessary, failure of nerve and indecision.  Surrender when victory is almost in sight.  Inability and reluctance to complete what has been started.
If that one's already taken than Sad

*EDIT*
Oh, major arcana... alright. Hmm. Let me get back to you on that one.

Minor Arcana are fine too. I suggested one for Paradyme that was fine, at least.

List will be posted later of the cards available, so be patient till then~

RE: RPC Tarot card set - Ellie - 02-21-2013

(02-21-2013, 03:26 PM)Deirdre Wrote: List will be posted later of the cards available, so be patient till then~

I think the phrase you're looking for is "Please look forward to it."

(02-21-2013, 05:15 PM)Ellie Wrote:
(02-21-2013, 03:26 PM)Deirdre Wrote: List will be posted later of the cards available, so be patient till then~

I think the phrase you're looking for is "Please look forward to it."

I am not Lord Yoshi-P!

RE: RPC Tarot card set - Abaigeal - 02-22-2013

Xenedra toss Abai up there for something. why not?! I care not what card... Tongue lol i know i am such a big help

actually Queen of Coins suits her...

Show Content

RE: RPC Tarot card set - Vareal - 02-22-2013

Yay! Seven of Swords! My original pick. :3

Can't wait until all of these are done, it's going to be awesome! Not sure what I could do, but if there's anything I can do to help with the process, feel free to ask.

RE: RPC Tarot card set - Zenge - 02-22-2013

six of swords

RE: RPC Tarot card set - Xenedra - 02-22-2013

I've made some request updates. They'll be on the first page.

RE: RPC Tarot card set - Kassandra Dawn - 02-23-2013

I wanna be on a card! I don't care which one!!! pwease!

RE: RPC Tarot card set - Xenedra - 02-24-2013

You gots to pick one, silly! If you need help, poke me in steam or something Smile