Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Noah Tilraun - Miqo'te Keeper seeking connections - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Noah Tilraun - Miqo'te Keeper seeking connections (/showthread.php?tid=15787)

Noah Tilraun - Miqo'te Keeper seeking connections - Noah - 04-07-2016

Hello!

I've been playing on Balmung for a while now, but not really gotten too much into the RP scene - choosing initially to push my character to a point in levels and story to be able to go anywhere and wear just about anything.

That said, I've already made a few great connections and I'm keen to make a few more!

I've thrown together a character wiki which has most of the information about Noah, so clickly here to see~

Right now Noah is looking for just about anything, be it a short 20 minute chat in the Quicksand or longer friendships or storylines - I'm keen to be natural about it and if characters click together then that's great.
I am also completely and utterly no drama. I've seen/heard of too much of that and there's nothing more off-putting.

Noah can normally be found around any of the three city states, though most likely Ul'dah. He can also be found in Ishgard from time to time, though this is rarer.

A wee bit about me - I'm English so currently on the BST timezone and I play in the evenings on weekdays and randomly throughout the day on weekends, and I'm more than happy to RP at any stage while I'm in game. I'm also happy to RP on here, which is apparently a thing! I'm always willing to learn~

I do like to initiate walk-ups, but if I'm found sitting around in Ul'dah on my own then I'm probably doing a bit of work on the side - if you fancy interacting then I'm always happy but would recommend a /tell rather than /say, as the noise is easier notice.

Thanks and I hope to see some of you in game!

RE: Noah Tilraun - Miqo'te Keeper seeking connections - GhostlyMaiden - 04-07-2016

What, nothing about Arata on your wiki?

I've heard your name before and i'm happy to see that this is your first post. Smile

Both of my girls would likely get along with Noah, though talking to Nanagi is a bit more challenging. Kanako? You can find her almost anywhere, except for Ishgard.

Nagi is a bit quiet and tends to keep to herself. She is an Aether research and is certainly devoted to her work.
Kanako is more outgoing and relaxed. She can talk to just about anyone and enjoys sharing a nice drink with someone.
If you want to know a little bit about them, just check my signature!

I'm available for both in-game and forum RP, whatever is most convenient for you.

RE: Noah Tilraun - Miqo'te Keeper seeking connections - Noah - 04-07-2016

Haha, there's stuff about Ara in there but it's subtle! I see Noah's wiki page as containing information which he wouldn't be too fussed about others knowing - anything more personal, private or intimate is kept under lock, hence also the lack of info about his past.

And thanks for the welcome! I'll certainly keep and eye out for any of your characters the next time I log myself on. I'm not scared of a challenge so I'll still say Hi if I see Nanagi around Big Grin

RE: Noah Tilraun - Miqo'te Keeper seeking connections - GhostlyMaiden - 04-07-2016

(04-07-2016, 07:59 PM)Noah Wrote: And thanks for the welcome! I'll certainly keep and eye out for any of your characters the next time I log myself on. I'm not scared of a challenge so I'll still say Hi if I see Nanagi around Big Grin
HINT:
Just come to the Wayfarer's Rest. She'll either be in her office researching, or the bar downstairs.
Not there? Then try the THM guild.

Wow....large hints! Well, at least now you have an idea where to look. Smile

RE: Noah Tilraun - Miqo'te Keeper seeking connections - JudicialHunter - 04-08-2016

(04-07-2016, 07:38 PM)GhostlyMaiden Wrote: What, nothing about Arata on your wiki?
It's there, don't worry. Quite subtle indeed!

Really though, Noah's an awesome RPer and deserves all the RP love! RP with this catboi!

Also I'm sorry I haven't replied yet I am TERRIBLE

RE: Noah Tilraun - Miqo'te Keeper seeking connections - As'elena - 04-08-2016

Elena here is currently switching between Limsa Lominsa and Ul'dah a lot due to the current situation she is in.

She is certainly not much of a stoic type and on first glance she's a bit of a wild carefree 'have fun' kind of person. She does however have a dutiful side and separates work from pleasure.

RE: Noah Tilraun - Miqo'te Keeper seeking connections - Sylastair - 04-08-2016

Hey! Sounds like Noah and Flynt would get along pretty well, both personality wise and in general demeanor. If you are ever looking to do some RP in the Quicksand or out in the wild just travelling or something let me know, he does a lot of business in Coerthas but his company is based in Ul'dah, so he's out and about.

RE: Noah Tilraun - Miqo'te Keeper seeking connections - Noah - 04-08-2016

(04-08-2016, 08:57 AM)JudicialHunter Wrote: Really though, Noah's an awesome RPer and deserves all the RP love! RP with this catboi!

D'aww, thanks! But when's Arata coming home? Noah's wants to see her again!

And thanks everyone! I've made a note of the names of your characters and I'll be keeping an eye out for when I'm wandering around and looking to RP Big Grin

RE: Noah Tilraun - Miqo'te Keeper seeking connections - JudicialHunter - 04-08-2016

(04-08-2016, 04:20 PM)Noah Wrote:
(04-08-2016, 08:57 AM)JudicialHunter Wrote: Really though, Noah's an awesome RPer and deserves all the RP love! RP with this catboi!
D'aww, thanks! But when's Arata coming home? Noah's wants to see her again!

And thanks everyone! I've made a note of the names of your characters and I'll be keeping an eye out for when I'm wandering around and looking to RP Big Grin
She's coming home soon, in a few days. I PROMISE THIS TIME. She does wanna see him too, so she'll be back in action very soon!

RE: Noah Tilraun - Miqo'te Keeper seeking connections - Mina Kyunei - 04-08-2016

Always interested in making new connections! Mina knows very few other Keepers currently so it'd be great for her to run into more. She tends to hang out around Ul'dah, the Goblet and Thanalan as well. Feel free to check out her wiki in my signature below if you want to see what she's about.

I'm generally open to in-game or skype RP if schedules don't tend to line up well. Drop me a message here or in-game if you'd like to chat or see what we can come up with!

RE: Noah Tilraun - Miqo'te Keeper seeking connections - AlyF - 04-09-2016

Aly is always up for some roleplay! She generally travels anywhere and everywhere for work. Message me here on in game if you would like!

https://wiki.ffxiv-roleplayers.com/pages/Aly_Fashonti

RE: Noah Tilraun - Miqo'te Keeper seeking connections - Zola/Sinjhi'ra - 04-10-2016

Not sure if she might ever seek or need the company of a clan, but I figured I'd put it out there. Clan Morbolvine is a traditional Keeper clan located in the Lavender Beds with RP connections to Clan Eftmaw and Clan Shroudwolf. We've at least one European RPer and we keep late hours, so there'd certainly be RP to be had. You could come casually to barter/trade or just share RP and stories. Likewise if you think your character would wish it, she could apply to take the trials to become a Morbolvine sister, herself.

The offer stands. Our location is Lavender Beds Ward 4, Plot 28. Hope to see you around and best wishes for RP to you! Heart

RE: Noah Tilraun - Miqo'te Keeper seeking connections - Scaraphae - 04-10-2016

Ohai! I've a l'il Keeper who is always looking for more of her kin to befriend/torment. Nhia can usually be found either in Ul'dah or wandering about aimlessly and on an ooc level I'd looooooove more contacts.

RE: Noah Tilraun - Miqo'te Keeper seeking connections - Noah - 04-13-2016

Thanks everyone! I've been busy recently so not been online too much, but I have found a bit of time to RP with some of you, which was fun!

Ghostly, I think Arata told Noah about the Wayfarer's once before. Is that somewhere that anyone can just walk into or is it typically only those of that FC which are there?
The Quicksand can be fairly crappy at times so it would be nice to have other places to go without feeling like intruding.

RE: Noah Tilraun - Miqo'te Keeper seeking connections - Naja - 05-02-2016

Ooo, another awkward Keeper! Naja would get along with him well, in that she is also uncomfortable, not to mention, clueless around other miqo'te (she's adopted by hyurs). Message Naja Elo'quie ingame or naja_eloquie on skype if you'd be interested in rping. :3