Hydaelyn Role-Players
[NSFW] The Trail [Closed RP - OOC Welcome] - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Role-Play (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Forum: Town Square (IC) (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: [NSFW] The Trail [Closed RP - OOC Welcome] (/showthread.php?tid=15845)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: [NSFW] The Trail [Closed RP - OOC Welcome] - Lumin - 04-20-2016

Ehvar’s smile gradually faded away into the stern look offered Paul’s way. The last thing he wanted was to be reminded of Synerva while he was bound and trapped away headed for prison. But to hear that Leto had turned on him? His initial response was doubt -- despite how timid the boy was. Leto never questioned orders. Leto killed if he had to evil if he was still just a child. Even at risk of being imprisoned like himself, Leto stayed behind with Mere. That was not something Paul could have lied about.

If Leto had not pointed the way out to the inspector, he never would have found the last scene until it was spoiled and done with. But could Leto have really spilled everything? Why? Was it for his freedom? The boy did seem concerned over prison.

The inspector was nearly to the door when Ehvar tilted his head back and called after him. “I do not know anything about this Synerva woman. But maybe.. Someone is trying to frame me in their own game. Someone wanted Keht dead for what she did. I would almost be willing to take the fall for it too, if she did die.” He stared back after the man with a cocky smile playing at his lips. “You never did mention that, by the way. Other than being tied up with ribbons.. Beaten up… How is the murderer doing?”

RE: [NSFW] The Trail [Closed RP - OOC Welcome] - desmond28 - 04-20-2016

A smirk appeared on Paul’s face once more. “Tch, enjoy your cell, Ehvar.”

He tugs the door open and nearly steps out until he stops, turns around, and then says to Ehvar. “Oh, there’s just one more thing. I think it might be better if you see it. Words can’t do it justice. Guards! Let’s take him for a walk.”

He leads Ehvar down the hall and into another room. “Lock him to the rail.”

Paul then opens up a curtain that was hiding a window. Out the window would be Mere, resting, sedated, peaceful.

“While her injuries are patched and her bleeding stopped, there is internal bleeding that requires corrective surgery. Sadly that will cost quite a bit of gil and my department has no reason to save this animal’s life. After all, she can’t speak and tell me what happened. So of what use is she?”

RE: [NSFW] The Trail [Closed RP - OOC Welcome] - Lumin - 04-20-2016

The miqo’te gave a small shrug as though the thought of returning to his cell was nothing. It wasn’t true. The guards were having fun using him as a punching bag while he was in chains. It left him seething with hatred and wondering what was taking them so long. Although, now hearing that Leto might have folded.. He supposed that could have explained the reason for the delay of his so-called allies. It was something he would just have to endure.

Then, as the guards were unclipping his chains from the table and floor, Ehvar found himself led, not to the cells, but elsewhere. “I do enjoy walks,” Ehvar attempted to show good humor about it all despite the anger and impatience eating away at him from inside.

But the walk ended and he was forced to face a curtained window in another room. He gave no fuss as he was locked in against the rail.. Not until the sight was unveiled to him. The chains grew taut and his jaw clenched. Golden eyes scanned the beast’s battered body. She had been so shredded into because of that damned woman. Her beauty had been stripped right from her and it left her bare and scarred. One of her tendrils were gone and she practically became like him in such a state. That side would forever falter. She would not be as perceptive as she was before. That woman destroyed his Mere.

For a time, Ehvar was dead silent. Then, suddenly, his hands gave a harsh jerk that caused the railing to creak and the chains to whip and clang noisily against it. “What the hells do you want from--”

“Ehvar,” a voice suddenly interrupted from the doorway of the room. There was security that had chased the odd woman with the dead stare down.

“You’re not authorized to--”

“I must speak with him. On behalf of House D’Aulaire,” the Raen woman announced-- not just to anyone, but to Desmond in particular. She walked her way right over and handed over a small heap of folders that likely corroborated her story.. And would take a lot of time to read through. Both were necessary for her mission’s success. “This man is not well. He was assigned to our lady’s custody after the passing of his previous lord and guardian. I am afraid anything more you have to ask of him, you will have to deal through me.” Her paled hand jutted out almost robotically towards Desmond. “You must be Inspector Desmond? You can call me Tsuki.”

RE: [NSFW] The Trail [Closed RP - OOC Welcome] - desmond28 - 04-20-2016

The commotion seemed to grab Paul’s attention and when this figure entered like she had some invitation, it made him wonder what was going on and maybe if he stumbled into something. When she offered her hand he looked down at it and then at Tsuki and just started laughing in disbelief. He doesn’t shake her hand.

“You can’t be serious… Yeah, I’ll take a look at those files…” He then turns to Ehvar and even walks up next to him and looks out the window at the pitiful creature.

“Her bleeding is severe. She doesn’t have much time, not like you, who has the rest of his life to think in a cell. I’m going to file my report on this mess you’ve made. What I want? I just simply wanted to hear your side of the story, help me fill in a few missing pieces. After a tribunal sees what you did to Lissa, they will easily convict you on ten rapes and murders. But no one will ever hear your side of the story.”

With that Paul leaves Ehvar’s side and leaves, but stops in the doorway.

“Oh, one more thing, Tsuki was it? You’re associated with this man?” He raises a finger and says, “Don’t go far. I’ll be watching you.”

Then Paul says to the guards, “She has five minutes with him and then back to his cell.” He then leaves the scene.

RE: [NSFW] The Trail [Closed RP - OOC Welcome] - Lumin - 04-21-2016

Unnervingly enough, the Raen woman’s expression remained unchanged and dead to it all even when the inspector laughed rather than respectfully taking her hand like a proper gentleman would have. The insult was not lost on her, however. And she purposely kept her hand extended just a few seconds longer before she dropped it back to her side. She gave no further answers or explanations. She barely nodded her head to agree that she was ‘associated’ with Ehvar. It was not until he left that she moved to the miqo’te’s side.

Ehvar felt his wrists throb with pain. He still had the restraints pressuring against them as far as he could reach. That pain kept him from screaming out things he -wanted- to say at this point. “They will kill her if I don’t say anything,” he practically growled out the words.

“It’s just a damned coeurl, boy. You can get another,” Tsuki grunted back, eying the chains that were latched far too tightly. She began to turn to demand their loosening when Ehvar said something else to gain her attention.

“Hope you are good at your job,” Ehvar had muttered before he called back towards the inspector -- hopefully before he could leave the room. “I will tell you what happened to those women. And why. Just.. get my Mere the help she needs. Alright?” The smile was forced, but looked genuine enough if no one paid attention to that tantrum he had before Tsuki’s arrival or the fact that he was still straining restraints in his anger even now.

Tsuki stood there, stunned. She had been warned this would not be easy. She had no idea it meant that the fool would throw himself right into an impossible situation like this. It was enough to cause her to falter in silence for a moment. Then, she too looked back towards Inspector Desmond. “Make this agreement official in writing.. And we have a deal, Inspector.”

RE: [NSFW] The Trail [Closed RP - OOC Welcome] - desmond28 - 04-21-2016

He had not left entirely. Paul was leaning against the wall just a few feet from the door. He walks back in, motions for the guards to restrain Ehvar at the table in the viewing room, which is perpendicular to the window to allow Ehvar to remember what’s at stake. He slides a stack of blank paper to Ehvar with a pen.

“Start writing.”

Show Content

RE: [NSFW] The Trail [Closed RP - OOC Welcome] - Lumin - 04-21-2016

Ehvar gave a curious tilt of his head. His wrists were red and irritated, but thanks to Tsuki’s negotiation skills, the bindings had been loosened for his comfort. She stood like a silent statue nearby and surveyed the situation with that dead stare of hers. But she said nothing to protest what Ehvar wrote down, though he swore he could feel her anger swell somewhere beneath that flat, scaled face of hers. It was impossible to tell what she was really feeling.

His own golden gaze looked over the page he had filled with.. Everything. He held nothing back. Why bother at this point? He had written down where each girl was found. Why her specifically. What he had done to acquire them.. What he did once he had. All the way from number one to the final number eleven, M’lissa.

Show Content

Show Content

((This concludes The Trail. Thanks to Lumin for her awesome work as Ehvar and special thanks to Sorcini for playing a victim! Thank you for reading! There will be one more Ribbon Maker news story to follow. Please look forward to it!))