Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Starsfall OOC Masterpost [Fate-14] - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: [Balmung] Starsfall OOC Masterpost [Fate-14] (/showthread.php?tid=15859)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Starsfall OOC Masterpost [Fate-14] - LystAP - 07-09-2016

I will come. On X'cinna Ares for A! I wish Ai could come for B, being a Allagan expert. But that will depend on them!

RE: Starsfall OOC Masterpost [Fate-14] - Lan Darklyn - 07-09-2016

I'll be happy to join up as Lan for last event, D.

RE: Starsfall OOC Masterpost [Fate-14] - Zaphir Zurlac - 07-09-2016

General reserve.

RE: Starsfall OOC Masterpost [Fate-14] - Caspar - 07-09-2016

I'll do C, though I would prefer A or D as it relates more closely to what I did the first time.

RE: Starsfall OOC Masterpost [Fate-14] - Leanne - 07-09-2016

C, please.

RE: Starsfall OOC Masterpost [Fate-14] - Jana - 07-09-2016

Uhhh I guess I'll leave Jana as a reserve for C.

RE: Starsfall OOC Masterpost [Fate-14] - Anstarra - 07-11-2016

All's full, except for event b)! And since it's the closest, as we get near, I'll probably just let in anyone who wants to go. Details can be figured out~

RE: Starsfall OOC Masterpost [Fate-14] - Anstarra - 08-06-2016

One path closes, yet another winks open; even as defeat and duress waylay the heroes, their determination does not falter. The cold lands beckon, challenge the hardy and cut down the weak, merciless... but the world around is one of potential. Unbowed, ever forward...

ACT II: Cold Winds Blow

Scene III: Determination

a) Corruption Makes Everything Better (SKYPE EVENT) (Tuesday, August 9th, 2016, 5 pm CST)

In fortified, augmented aether lies the secret of the Falling Stars' unnatural strength... and so their weakness must lie in its corruption. A delve is formed, a dangerous expedition unto the farthest reaches and tunnels of the Burning Wall, to seek reagents which may be used in the construction of a device to combat the Nunh's Radiance. Here too grows flora most unnatural, whose virtues in the hands of a skilled alchemist are manifold...
"It's hard to negotiate peace with someone who holds the upper hand... any form of deterrent will be a welcome addition. Just be careful. This stuff might do a number on them, but your aether will fare no better, if exposed..."

1. Nihka Mioni
2. Zaphir Zurlac
3. R'shesha Otharn
4. Akiko Nomura

b) Velvet Glove, Spiked Fist (Friday, August 12th, 2016, 8:30 pm CST)

Where direct violence fails, words may find more ready purchase. Brutally effective in combat and tactics, Falling Stars Warlord X'indro Tia nevertheless seems more curious about Outsiders than most any of his kind. On comes a knight who never wished to fight in the first place, to try to reason with the savages; with her come those who will stand, openly or covertly, ready to bring violence unto those who break the peace... among them a dangerous fighter, come home at last. The skies darken, and threaten to break...
"Ideally those bastards won't even see me. Ideally for them. Either way, that idiot's gonna stop being a threat after today."

1. Renaea Algiernis
2. Khira Lhizahla
3. Orrin Halgren
4. Virara Wakuwa

c) Even More Grave Concern (Friday, August 19th, 2016, 6:30 pm CST)

Dederu Deru, ambitious scion of Amajina & Sons Mineral Concern, is not going to let a little thing like having her entire camp razed and all but a handful of her Stone Torches and Brass Blades massacred by savages get in the way of her dream of being the first to exploit the mineral riches of wild Xelphatol. After speaking with numerous contacts and pulling even more numerous strings, she has arranged a meeting with a very interested party... fellow Monetarist and extreme recluse Moiraine Astervane. Having had positive recent experiences with Adventurers, Dederu wishes to hire a retinue.
"Here we are, Goldentail Estate! What a creepy bi- erm, eccentric individual she is. Rich as Nald, though. Don't worry, I'm sure that's just a glamour, I doubt the walls are REALLY bleeding."

1. Arblis Ellhis (likely)
2. Lan Darklyn
3. Leanne Delphium
4.X'cinna Ares

d) Gone Shopping (Tuesday, August 16th, 2016, 8:30 pm CST **Time subject to change, will know by Friday 12th**)

In a certain warehouse in an innocuous part of Ul'dah are said to reside, if rumor is to be believed, several escaped tribal war criminals and a suspicious, black-robed, one-handed thaumaturge (and his cat). Dangerous in the extreme, they have out of general precaution remained hidden and low-key, even open to visits from the few 'Outsiders' they have come to somewhat trust. And thankfully they have not gone out wandering. Until today, when two notes greet visitors, rather than a sentry.

"Golden Prince Sept, Enter And Die"
"Gone Shopping"

This cannot possibly end well.

1. S'imba Tia
2. Jana Ridah
3. Evangeline Primrose (if we can find a new time/date that works for S'imba and Jana)
4. Xarl Raseiri

Reserve List

1. Kuina Kusushi
2. Artoria Aldsan

RE: Starsfall OOC Masterpost [Fate-14] - Chompie - 08-06-2016

Tentatively signing Arblis up for ©! My own schedule remains mildly mysterious at all times, but perhaps I can make that one.

RE: Starsfall OOC Masterpost [Fate-14] - LystAP - 08-06-2016

never mind, switch me to C.

More convenient for my schedule to do these on a weekend.

RE: Starsfall OOC Masterpost [Fate-14] - combatwombat519 - 08-06-2016

I'd say sign Shesha up for A

RE: Starsfall OOC Masterpost [Fate-14] - Caspar - 08-06-2016

A would probably be good. I'll have to reinstall Skype but I'll probably do it.

RE: Starsfall OOC Masterpost [Fate-14] - Shadowsend92 - 08-06-2016

I... Guess sign Akiko up for A) as reserve.

RE: Starsfall OOC Masterpost [Fate-14] - Lan Darklyn - 08-06-2016

I'll sign up for c) Even More Grave Concern
If things change I will let you know!

RE: Starsfall OOC Masterpost [Fate-14] - Caspar - 08-06-2016

On second thought, I think B would probably fit into my schedule more easily. Sorry, please sign me up for that instead.