Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Starsfall OOC Masterpost [Fate-14] - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: [Balmung] Starsfall OOC Masterpost [Fate-14] (/showthread.php?tid=15859)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Starsfall OOC Masterpost [Fate-14] - Leanne - 05-03-2016

Well, since everything was already took, just gonna join for whichever is available in case of missing peeps!

RE: Starsfall OOC Masterpost [Fate-14] - Caspar - 05-03-2016

I'm up to be a replacement if you need one. Just in case. XD

RE: Starsfall OOC Masterpost [Fate-14] - Anstarra - 05-03-2016

I have enough subs for a whole other event... maybe next time I'll run 4 ;b I MIGHT also do one or two of the current events with 5, instead of 4, like last time, but no promises.

RE: Starsfall OOC Masterpost [Fate-14] - Anstarra - 05-08-2016

Adjusted for someone leaving the game, Aigiarn is now in for Monday~

RE: Starsfall OOC Masterpost [Fate-14] - McBeefâ„¢ - 05-09-2016

Gonna have to drop out of Catlizard People! 

Open spot!

RE: Starsfall OOC Masterpost [Fate-14] - Anstarra - 05-09-2016

(05-09-2016, 02:56 PM)McBeef© Wrote: Gonna have to drop out of Catlizard People! 

Open spot!

Thanks for letting us know, attendance edited!

RE: Starsfall OOC Masterpost [Fate-14] - Caspar - 05-09-2016

I'm up for taking that spot if it's open :3

RE: Starsfall OOC Masterpost [Fate-14] - Anstarra - 05-09-2016

(05-09-2016, 04:27 PM)Caspar Wrote: I'm up for taking that spot if it's open :3

Leanne was one slot above on the reserve list, so she'll be in.. but you're now first in line, if there are any no-shows, so, there's that!

RE: Starsfall OOC Masterpost [Fate-14] - Anstarra - 05-10-2016

First Event of Round 2 is Complete! I forgot to mention it in-game, but further denouement from this and other Events will, as a rule, come in the IC thread, after the current round is complete. Thus, all the special boosts and advantages the players built, for example, in this event, will serve a greater purpose, i.e. the strengthening of the newly-christened Camp Nowhere!

To which there is, incidentally, now an aetheryte. So people will be able to start ferrying in and out.

RE: Starsfall OOC Masterpost [Fate-14] - LystAP - 05-10-2016

(05-10-2016, 03:04 AM)Anstarra Wrote: First Event of Round 2 is Complete! I forgot to mention it in-game, but further denouement from this and other Events will, as a rule, come in the IC thread, after the current round is complete. Thus, all the special boosts and advantages the players built, for example, in this event, will serve a greater purpose, i.e. the strengthening of the newly-christened Camp Nowhere!

To which there is, incidentally, now an aetheryte. So people will be able to start ferrying in and out.
I can be on reserve for c) .

RE: Starsfall OOC Masterpost [Fate-14] - Anstarra - 05-11-2016

It should be noted at this point, that anyone intending to take part in events from this point onward, has to spend a day or night's travel sometime to get to Camp Nowhere and attune to the aetheryte. People going to tonight's event, are likely doing so today~ So far this includes Nihka and Anstarra, though An isn't staying, and Enju, anyone else who needs to go...

EDIT: Anstarra, Nihka, Enju, Deidre, and Vael'a are all traveling in the same little convoy today~

RE: Starsfall OOC Masterpost [Fate-14] - Khunbish Avagnar - 05-11-2016

Would it be an issue if vael used one of his FC's airships to shorten the trip?

(05-11-2016, 01:38 PM)Aiswynd Wrote: Would it be an issue if vael used one of his FC's airships to shorten the trip?

Addressed in Skype chat, but putting this out here for general knowledge:

For now, and for a while at least, private airships aren't gonna be a thing in the plot. Once things move into Heavensward zones, where the aether currents are thick enough, flight on chocoback (or other personal conveyance) will become a (sort of) normal thing; airships, however, will remain the provender of those rich enough - or willing to invest enough Stunts - to have them. Typically they'll be plot devices, wielded by companies, sometimes available on loan (Contacts!) or rental (Resources!).

This being said, they'll totally be a thing eventually! And this plot WILL go north.. and up...

Start time for The Trouble With Catlizard People is pushed back a half hour because a couple people might be slightly late, and another needs to eat! New time: 9 pm CST.

RE: Starsfall OOC Masterpost [Fate-14] - Anstarra - 05-14-2016

SCENE II: BLAZING TRAIL had concluded!

As a result of player actions:

Camp Nowhere has been established!

Four buildings encircling a twenty-fulm artificial pond, deep enough to dive into, and at the center of which is an Aetheryte. All players who have participated in this round of events are now attuned. The buildings include two warehouses, one barracks, and one command post/infirmary. The pond is self-refreshing, using a cycling and conversion of local aether to <insert aetherotechnobabble> providing clean water to bathe with and drink as desired.

20 regular troops and one Flame Captain Maximillian Maximus are stationed there. In addition, there is a small medical staff, comprised of two healers and one civilian attaché (miss Frances Lorieux). Beyond this, a number of Adventurers can sometimes be found cycling in and out (that's you guys, as you see fit).

Thanks to player efforts, morale is fairly high, and there are some protective blessings on the soldiers!

Anyone wishing to go and attune to Camp Nowhere must spend a day, sometime, roughly 8 hours straight on chocoback, riding through the trackless far Southern Sagolii to get there. After this, however, you may go back and forth as usual per aether travel, and easily participate in the next round of events.

Anyone wishing to attune, leave a note in this thread.

Noteworthy NPCs:

Military:
- Flame Captain Maximillian Maximus, leader of the expedition, a large man with a mighty handlebar mustache
- Flame Corporal Joss, a young soldier recently promoted

Civilians:
- Garri, a Keeper girl from Ul'dah, living in Gridania, who has visions and likes to get in trouble
- Frances Lorieux, a young scion of Gridanian nobility, friend to Garri, gentle and skilled at conjury
- Rienne, a Wood Wailer on detached duty, assigned to watch over miss Lorieux
- U'jakata Tia, a thaumaturge skilled at rituals, seeking an item of power out in the desert
- - Minna, his cat

Infirmary:
- U'niall, a huntress, rescued from tormentors and convalescent
- X'nikka Zarann, a junior huntress, convalescent and prisoner

**Anyone wanting to interact or visit any of the NPCs let me know, I'll do my best to accommodate!**