Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Starsfall OOC Masterpost [Fate-14] - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: [Balmung] Starsfall OOC Masterpost [Fate-14] (/showthread.php?tid=15859)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Starsfall OOC Masterpost [Fate-14] - Akiko - 05-14-2016

I'd like to attune, if possible. (Akiko Nomura, and I'd love to be put on the reserve list)

RE: Starsfall OOC Masterpost [Fate-14] - Anstarra - 05-14-2016

(05-14-2016, 01:54 PM)Akiko Wrote: I'd like to attune, if possible. (Akiko Nomura, and I'd love to be put on the reserve list)

Attuned! Though the next round of events isn't up yet, so, there's no list as of yet. Keep watch! Probably be a week or so before it comes up, and then another week or so before the events.

RE: Starsfall OOC Masterpost [Fate-14] - Austurmax Laforet - 05-19-2016

Nheu'a is grabbing his suntan oil and riding with Kiht to the camp whilst trading snarky rejoinders back and forth.

Aka attuning if possible ^_^

RE: Starsfall OOC Masterpost [Fate-14] - Anstarra - 05-19-2016

(05-19-2016, 03:49 AM)Austurmax Laforet Wrote: Nheu'a is grabbing his suntan oil and riding with Kiht to the camp whilst trading snarky rejoinders back and forth.

Aka attuning if possible ^_^

Very well! Unto blazing pain! Attunement is accomplished in good time.

RE: Starsfall OOC Masterpost [Fate-14] - Caspar - 05-19-2016

Since this seems lucrative (potentially) and dangerous (probably), I'd like to see if Virara can still participate, maybe by traveling out there. I've been just barely edged out of two events and would really love to get involved.

RE: Starsfall OOC Masterpost [Fate-14] - Anstarra - 05-19-2016

(05-19-2016, 02:33 PM)Caspar Wrote: Since this seems lucrative (potentially) and dangerous (probably), I'd like to see if Virara can still participate, maybe by traveling out there. I've been just barely edged out of two events and would really love to get involved.

And done! A new round of events should be appearing soon, keep eyes peeled...

RE: Starsfall OOC Masterpost [Fate-14] - Anstarra - 05-20-2016

A blazing trail into the desert, now spattered with bloody prints. In action and intent, the story moves toward its first climax, as heroes and villains (and many in-between) meet in a clash upon the sands, far from the eyes of the world.

The expedition stands ready, or as ready as it shall be. Who will stand with it? Who will follow the trail of their own personal stake to the conclusion? And what new trails wait to spring from there..?

ACT I: BLOODY PRINCE

SCENE III: Rock Falls, Everybody...

a) Sudden Assault! The Battle of Camp Nowhere! (Sunday, May 22, 2016, 5 pm CST)

[Mass combat, possible boss fight]
Forewarned by Hydaelyn's grace, the defenders of Camp Nowhere stand ready to do battle with savage warriors of a hostile Lynx tribe offshoot: the Bloody Prints of the Falling Stars. How will discipline and courage stand up to the murderous arts of a tribe of born killers..?
"They're coming!" "We know, lass, you-" "No, I mean NOW!"
"...TO ARMS MEN!! LET'S GIVE THESE SAND-LICKING PUSSIES WHAT FOR!!"

1. Virara
2. Renaea
3. Aigiarn Kha
4. R'shesha Otharn

b) The Murderous Ones (Thursday, May 26th, 2016, 8 pm CST)

[Social, possible combat]
Be it pushing ahead alone, or supported by the survivors of the battle, determined Adventurers push on through the last leg of the journey, into the conquered territory of the Bloody Prints, to their sept itself; a onetime outpost and would-be seaport named Rock Falls. Now they must contend with those who remained behind - those unable or unworthy to fight - either in making peace, or wiping them off the edge of the continent...
"'Too young to fight' carries a different definition, for the Falling Stars.. it's quite simply literal. Though, too, the crippled and broken, and the clipped-tails, essentially slaves among their own people..."

1. Zanzan Yanzan
2. Arblis Ellhis
3. Nihka Mioni
4. Kiht Jakkya

c) The Final Resting Place of Mister Gegeraju (Saturday, May 28th, 2016, 8 pm CST)

[Combat, void things]
The backing behind this whole expedition having come in large part from gillionaire eccentric Master Gegereju, he remains extremely interested in the fate of his cousin, Fafaraju Gagaraju. He demands proof of his demise, if such exists. In the center of the ruined outpost of Gagaraju's creation, Rock Falls, lies a no-man's land from which radiates a tangible unease. The bones of the slain lie exposed, and there, in the middle, upon a spar of broken rock, dangles a fine-looking hat, which was last seen upon the owner of this place...
"Isn't this exactly what you signed up for? Now get in there and try not to catch anything. Like possession."

1. Leanne Delphium
2. Vael'a Ruhne
3. Lan Darklyn
4. Damascus

d) BONUS! A Golden Lodestone (Sunday, May 29, 2016, 8pm CST

[Boss battle, I Hope You Like Pain, Consequences Mitigated]
Foiling evil is well and good, as is finding solace for a well-paying sponsor, but some of those out here are upon another mission. The wyrmtear, that deadly relic lost over a year ago, has left a subtle trail. Now it is time to pick it up once more... in Rock Falls, where everybody died. Or almost.
"Yes, yes, just let me check-" "SPARKLE, NO!" "MY HAND!!" "Follow that drake!!"

1. Akiko Nomura
2. Deidre Carpenter
3. Zaphir Zurlac
4. Kuina Kusushi
5. Nheu'a Polaali

Reserve:
1. Enju Abbagliato
2. V'aleera Lhuil

RE: Starsfall OOC Masterpost [Fate-14] - Akiko - 05-20-2016

Akiko would like to sign up for the Golden Lodestone, if possible.

RE: Starsfall OOC Masterpost [Fate-14] - Caspar - 05-20-2016

Sudden Assault sounds cool! I appreciate the heads up. It is a good time for me too, Sun I rarely have anything going on. I'll sign Virara up.

RE: Starsfall OOC Masterpost [Fate-14] - Zetchryn - 05-20-2016

Hmm... Is it alright if Renaea attunes today, and signs up for the Sudden Assault?

RE: Starsfall OOC Masterpost [Fate-14] - GloryRhodes - 05-20-2016

I'll take A Golden Lodestone on deidre.  BOSS BATTLE!

RE: Starsfall OOC Masterpost [Fate-14] - McBeefâ„¢ - 05-20-2016

Ignore this! I forgot about Nikhas leve! The Night Ravens have critters to catch.

RE: Starsfall OOC Masterpost [Fate-14] - Zaphir Zurlac - 05-20-2016

Let's try events C &D. I suppose I can be on reserve for anything though, really...

RE: Starsfall OOC Masterpost [Fate-14] - PhantasticPanda - 05-20-2016

AHHHHHH I don't know which one to sign up for @__@. Actually. All those days are busy for me... sigh... I'll sign up for [Sudden Assault] and tentatively for C: [The Final Resting Place] if possible. Finalizing my spot for C. Dropping out of A.

B: MURDEROUS ONES AHHHH

RE: Starsfall OOC Masterpost [Fate-14] - Nihka - 05-20-2016

d or b.
Depending on how many I can sign up for, but I'm not sure which one I like most. They're all great.

edit:
Let's favor B, because it probably suits Nihka best. Even though I'm seriously super interested in D, for its connection to the golden lizard and Garri