Hydaelyn Role-Players
RP Levelers OOC LS - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: RP Levelers OOC LS (/showthread.php?tid=15893)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RP Levelers OOC LS - ExAtomos - 04-18-2016

Idea**Status: Open**Idea

This LS is for those who want to level tank or healer (or whatever) for roleplay reasons but aren't comfortable running certain content as that class. Kind of like a buddy system for RPers. Big Grin
We do run all (casual) content, not just leveling dungeons, so don't be surprised if requests for expert roulette, etc. come across!

Idea If you are wanting to join to level something or would like to help out, please contact one of our leaders in game!

Valia Rosa / Brinn Rosa / Ralin Thalin / Tin Man / Alberic Grimmeau / O'teral Nunh / Chanar Himaa.
Rhetzedyr Guldarensyn / Zhah'ra Savaptha / Silver Sage / Rhenbraen Helbsyn.
Lunabell Faunhart / Sela Wyssrael.
Aghurlal Qar-akimusun/Telluric Medic/Caidenden Caiden/Liuthas Corwell/Cinu-a Malaguld/Shuukami Kanshi/Y'trinity Taqa/Confiance Desferme.

There is one rule

Idea Be excellent to each other! /airguitar

No one is obligated to run stuff if they are busy at the time or not feeling up to it, so I am encouraging patience when asking for dungeon runs.

Idea Since this has come up recently, I want to clarify that this LS is for roleplayers only.

We are a social LS.
Chat ebbs and flows like the tides; sometimes it's quiet, sometimes it gets pretty busy and silly.

Moogle

eta: You can bring all of your actively played characters to the LS if you would like (We all have those "Hang on! Let me relog and get my other character!" moments. Big Grin )

RE: RP Levelers OOC LS - Snowflakehusky - 04-21-2016

me me me!
Snowflake Ashai.

RE: RP Levelers OOC LS - ExAtomos - 04-22-2016

(04-21-2016, 09:27 PM)Snowflakehusky Wrote: me me me!
Snowflake Ashai.

Ok! Will look for you in game!

RE: RP Levelers OOC LS - SicketySix - 04-22-2016

I like this idea. Not so much for my own leveling purpose, but helping out others.

I main BRD so I'll be the deeps who doesn't pull early and then blame you for not holding aggro. I also will not be the guy that stands in the flashing yellow zones and blame you for your inability to heal lol.

I also have DRK to 44 and am in call to tank whatever content below my level that you need!

So add me! T'khoa Tia is the in-game name. I'll be on later tonight, and if not then, over the weekend.

(04-22-2016, 10:13 AM)SicketySix Wrote: I like this idea. Not so much for my own leveling purpose, but helping out others.

I main BRD so I'll be the deeps who doesn't pull early and then blame you for not holding aggro. I also will not be the guy that stands in the flashing yellow zones and blame you for your inability to heal lol.

I also have DRK to 44 and am in call to tank whatever content below my level that you need!

So add me! T'khoa Tia is the in-game name. I'll be on later tonight, and if not then, over the weekend.

That bolded part is EXACTLY what I'm looking for! Big Grin And yeah, we'll be happy to have ya!

I'll try to keep a PF going over the next few days. Watch for it if I don't find you in game.

RE: RP Levelers OOC LS - A'mahri - 04-22-2016

I'm all for this! I've been trying to lvl MCH and..from the feedback I get from people I run with and people complaining on how bad the class is - I don't feel that confident in running dungeons and such with it, lol.

If there's still room, mind adding me?
A'mahri Kahz.

(04-22-2016, 10:19 AM)Mahrigold Wrote: I'm all for this! I've been trying to lvl MCH and..from the feedback I get from people I run with and people complaining on how bad the class is - I don't feel that confident in running dungeons and such with it, lol.

If there's still room, mind adding me?
A'mahri Kahz.

Of course! And I know those feels; once confidence is shaken, it's tricky getting back on your feet. In my experience, it's those who are good people who truly want to be good players and work well as a team that are rattled by random asshats in the DF. Let's work together on that! Big Grin

RE: RP Levelers OOC LS - Bishido - 05-02-2016

I'd be more than happy to help wherever I can as a healer or DPS! I do keep some really odd in-game hours and am generally more available late at night (I'm MST) but that just means I'll be about for anyone pullin' all-nighters!

RE: RP Levelers OOC LS - ExAtomos - 05-02-2016

(05-02-2016, 09:22 AM)Bishido Wrote: I'd be more than happy to help wherever I can as a healer or DPS! I do keep some really odd in-game hours and am generally more available late at night (I'm MST) but that just means I'll be about for anyone pullin' all-nighters!

I'll watch for ya. Feel free to contact one of us in game if you see us online Smile

RE: RP Levelers OOC LS - Masaki Moui - 05-04-2016

Thank you for the invite today!

I'm another DEEPS who won't frustrate you all in a dungeon run. I can also run on SCH as a healer for storymode level 50< content. I like to laugh when I'm out there. I also like unconventional groups or trying things differently. If you're a tank-healer set up looking for a DPS team, Soji and I have played together as DPS from the beginning and love BRD/DRG attack strategies.

Other things I enjoy doing: FATE parties, Levequest sharing, simple daily Hunts (and the big ones too but I'll happily accompany daily hunts and wait out Hunts that require fates with friends etc.), story mode dungeons in particular but learning some hard modes would be fun too, trials! short and sweet, and beastmen dailies. These things are lonely without buddies!

Forgot to add: I'm Pacific Timezone and I work until about 5pm and have a lot more time in the evenings to game than during the day. So you'll see my leveling activity after 5pm Monday through Friday.

RE: RP Levelers OOC LS - ExAtomos - 05-04-2016

(05-04-2016, 02:53 PM)Masaki Moui Wrote: I also like unconventional groups or trying things differently

Dooood... I LOVE taking unconventional parties through content. It's way fun (and you learn a lot about game mechanics).

(2 manned Hullbreaker a year ago)

[Image: 11194627_1587237218228087_7564624619174145374_o.jpg]

RE: RP Levelers OOC LS - Masaki Moui - 05-04-2016

Yeah this! Have two-manned Aurum Vale with one at 48-50 and one at 60 without healers. Good times. (It really was - even with bad breath!)

So bring on the crazy! I'll try anything at least once.

RE: RP Levelers OOC LS - Zaul - 05-16-2016

I'd be interested.. Just returned to the game and finished the main story this morning. Got into the expansion and trying new classes. Not even sure what to do or how to level. So I may ask a lot of questions. I have lots of high end PVE experience in many places though so.. I won't stand in all the bad things.

Zaul Uzuka in game.

RE: RP Levelers OOC LS - FuzzyMattress - 05-16-2016

I wouldn't mind joining this cause I want to get my WAR and MCH up to par, but also because I don't mind helping as I can offer my SMN/SCH combo for any situation.

RE: RP Levelers OOC LS - ExAtomos - 05-16-2016

(05-16-2016, 04:13 PM)Zaul Wrote: I'd be interested.. Just returned to the game and finished the main story this morning. Got into the expansion and trying new classes. Not even sure what to do or how to level. So I may ask a lot of questions. I have lots of high end PVE experience in many places though so.. I won't stand in all the bad things.

Zaul Uzuka in game.

(05-16-2016, 04:38 PM)FuzzyMattress Wrote: I wouldn't mind joining this cause I want to get my WAR and MCH up to par, but also because I don't mind helping as I can offer my SMN/SCH combo for any situation.

Alright! I'm in game now so will look for you guys.