Hydaelyn Role-Players
RP Levelers OOC LS - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: RP Levelers OOC LS (/showthread.php?tid=15893)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: RP Levelers OOC LS - ExAtomos - 05-17-2016

Woo! We have a Tumblr now! We'll be using this for event sign ups such as 8 man content clear & farms, IC dungeon runs, and other themed events. <Please look forward to it!>

RE: RP Levelers OOC LS - ExAtomos - 05-19-2016

WEEPING CITY OF MHACH
(hope I remembered the name right...)

New 24 man raid coming up in 3.3! You excite? I know I am!

Want to go day one, but mannnn... that DF...? Dazed

*plays bongos badly*

Come along with the RP Levelers LS for a trip through Teh Ebil Outside with a bunch of laid back, chill folks! Let's figure this place out and have fun doing it!

Moogle

Derp derp... Lemme add in my own info:
Valia Rosa - BLM/SCH/PLD, any time as I'm taking the day off.

**update**

Teaser info has finally been posted for Weeping City!

Please note, the ilvl req to get in is 205 (I had guessed 200). Sign ups are still going on!

Heart We reeeeally need some melee folks in this pool party! If anyone is thinking about coming along, we'd love to have you!

Oh, and my tank friends, don't be put off by the fact that we have 3 already. Between time zone juggling and other llamas-outta-nowhere, we may need subs. Feel free to still sign up!

Tank: Nebbs (PLD) (EU)
Tank: E'ko (WAR)
Tank: Gaius (ANY)* (MST)
Backup tanks:

Healer: Bala (WHM)
Healer: Clover Blake (WHM)* (EU)
Healer: Amethyst (WHM/AST)* (MST)
Healer: Evangeline (WHM)
Healer: Garza Redwing (SCH/WHM)
Healer:
Backup healers: Ralin (SCH)

DPS: Valia (BLM)
DPS: Sacred (SMN)
DPS: Khuma (MCH)
DPS: Catina (SMN)
DPS: Xeiz (MCH)
DPS: Alderique (NIN)*
DPS: K'nahli Yohko (BRD)* (EU)
DPS: Nananomi Nomi (NIN)* (EU)
DPS: Kiyoko Tatsuyama (SMN)
DPS:
DPS:
DPS:
DPS:
DPS:
DPS:

*Maybes

I do plan this for later on in the day (not too late for our EU friends, if I can help it) since housing & mog quests are a rush thing.

RE: RP Levelers OOC LS - FuzzyMattress - 05-19-2016

Yeah I can be down with that.  At the very least we could definitely have an 8 man group.

Sacred Ash-Summoner, availability is pretty open, so whenever is good.

RE: RP Levelers OOC LS - Bishido - 05-19-2016

I always look forward to the 24-man raids! Not exactly sure when we're getting patch 3.3 but hopefully my schedule doesn't change much by then!

Character Name
Xeiz Feine

Class(es)
MCH, BRD, NIN or AST.

Availability
10pm-6am MST. Tue/Wed.
Although with enough of a heads up I can probably be more flexible!

RE: RP Levelers OOC LS - ExAtomos - 05-19-2016

(05-19-2016, 09:56 AM)Bishido Wrote: I always look forward to the 24-man raids! Not exactly sure when we're getting patch 3.3 but hopefully my schedule doesn't change much by then!

Character Name
Xeiz Feine

Class(es)
MCH, BRD, NIN or AST.

Availability
10pm-6am MST. Tue/Wed.
Although with enough of a heads up I can probably be more flexible!

The MSQ Preview page on Lodestone says "beginning of June", so maybe June 7th? This is specifically for going on patch day. Hope you can make it! Big Grin

RE: RP Levelers OOC LS - CrazedKitsune - 05-19-2016

I'm definitely game for this, depending on the situation closer to patch day I may have to back out but I'm willing to bet I can at leasts bring in MCH, possibly BRD if I get off my butt and lore grind so they have identical gear. Who knows, might even be able to squeeze AST in if I push it super hard, but probably just those two DPS options.

The character is Khuma'zi Tayuun.

RE: RP Levelers OOC LS - Nebbs - 05-26-2016

My lvl 30 alt is in the LS but I can bring my main after the house purchasing stampede is done.

Nebula Stardancer 
PLD i229
AST and SUM ~ i220
I could roll with any other class but above should cover the roles.

Also if someone needs that extra gear to make 205 shout up and let's get you there.

RE: RP Levelers OOC LS - ExAtomos - 05-26-2016

(05-26-2016, 09:34 AM)Nebbs Wrote: My lvl 30 alt is in the LS but I can bring my main after the house purchasing stampede is done.

Nebula Stardancer 
PLD i229
AST and SUM ~ i220
I could roll with any other class but above should cover the roles.

Also if someone needs that extra gear to make 205 shout up and let's get you there.

The stampede will be real.

Will be great to have you along! Big Grin And good idea about assisting with gear. I'll be sure to mention it when I'm in game next.

RE: RP Levelers OOC LS - Alderique - 05-26-2016

I'd like to join the LS! I've got NIN at 60, BLM at 55, and am down to tag along on runs to help/for tokens/for loot. I've got WAR in the low 30s that I'm going to level eventually.

As far as weeping city goes, I'm interested as long as it's not a lagfest for me. Void Ark is a bit rough at times.

(05-26-2016, 10:14 AM)Alderique Wrote: I'd like to join the LS! I've got NIN at 60, BLM at 55, and am down to tag along on runs to help/for tokens/for loot. I've got WAR in the low 30s that I'm going to level eventually.

As far as weeping city goes, I'm interested as long as it's not a lagfest for me. Void Ark is a bit rough at times.

Sure thing! If you're in game now, I'll look for ya. If not, do a player search for one of the LS Leaders listed in the info when you are. Moogle

RE: RP Levelers OOC LS - Amethyst_Gal - 05-26-2016

Amethyst Toriai here. Gaius Hastiliarius and I would be glad to come along for the Mhach run as Tank/Heals. We're only available in the late afternoon/evening though. I don't get home usually until about 4:30 Mountain Time, during the week. If that doesn't work, no hard feelings Smile

(05-26-2016, 11:23 AM)Nimh Wrote: Amethyst Toriai here. Gaius Hastiliarius and I would be glad to come along for the Mhach run as Tank/Heals. We're only available in the late afternoon/evening though. I don't get home usually until about 4:30 Mountain Time, during the week. If that doesn't work, no hard feelings Smile

Ok, I'm going to try my best to figure something out. Two trips if we have to. >w< It's not like I don't have more characters that can go... >.>; I've put you guys down as 'maybes' and am including time zone / availability if needed.

RE: RP Levelers OOC LS - Runic - 05-26-2016

I would definitely be interested! My main is a DPS, but I do have a baby tank and a baby healer that I'm starting to level. Since I've never done either class in any MMO before I'm really nervous about doing duty finders with them when I get to that point and I would be very willing to help other baby tanks and healers run through things with my DPS.

(05-26-2016, 01:15 PM)Runic Wrote: I would definitely be interested! My main is a DPS, but I do have a baby tank and a baby healer that I'm starting to level. Since I've never done either class in any MMO before I'm really nervous about doing duty finders with them when I get to that point and I would be very willing to help other baby tanks and healers run through things with my DPS.

Sure, I'll look for you in game! ^^

RE: RP Levelers OOC LS - Kilieit - 05-26-2016

This actually seems like something that might be useful for me... I'm trying to level DRK (to 60) and NIN (to 50) for story/RP reasons (respectively) and I'm not confident enough to PuG with either.

I can also contribute moderately competent SCH healing for duties under level 50, and "not totally useless" DRG damage for, again, duties under 50.

...not sure what it is about Heavensward content that turns me into a gibbon mashing aimlessly at the keyboard, but there we have it. (Wait - yes, yes I do. It's the fact that if my computer was a human, it would be in its second year of primary school, and therefore it struggles enough with the graphics in newer duties that I can't see ground indicators until it's too late. Oops.)

I'll contact one of youse in-game if I can find you, or my IGN is Aghurlal Qar'akimusun (mouthful, I know).

ETA: Invite received, thank you!