Hydaelyn Role-Players
RP Levelers OOC LS - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: RP Levelers OOC LS (/showthread.php?tid=15893)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: RP Levelers OOC LS - Masaki Moui - 07-05-2016

Just a reminder that our weekly gatherings start tomorrow at Bramble Lodge and we hope to see you there! RP Levelers are welcome to bring friends, roleplay, and enjoy the house of Bramble Lodge Inn and Hunting Lodge for a night! It starts at 2pm PST / 9pm GMT and will run until 10pm PST / 5am GMT! Lavender Beds, Ward 7, Plot 19. See the previous post, from me, in this thread for full details.

RE: RP Levelers OOC LS - ExAtomos - 07-06-2016

(07-05-2016, 01:46 PM)Masaki Moui Wrote: Just a reminder that our weekly gatherings start tomorrow at Bramble Lodge and we hope to see you there!  RP Levelers are welcome to bring friends, roleplay, and enjoy the house of Bramble Lodge Inn and Hunting Lodge for a night!  It starts at 2pm PST / 9pm GMT and will run until 10pm PST / 5am GMT! Lavender Beds, Ward 7, Plot 19.  See the previous post, from me, in this thread for full details.

Tonight, tonight! Big Grin
It will be a casual drop in thing, especially considering how long it's running. I'll probably bring a few of my alts out to chill with everyone.

RE: RP Levelers OOC LS - Masaki Moui - 07-07-2016

Thank you, everyone, for a fantastic first night of weekly gatherings. Thank you for plots, for cake and (good)drama, and "Hello, Feet!" I have not laughed that hard in a long time!

RE: RP Levelers OOC LS - ExAtomos - 07-07-2016

(07-07-2016, 01:22 AM)Masaki Moui Wrote: Thank you, everyone, for a fantastic first night of weekly gatherings.  Thank you for plots, for cake and (good)drama, and "Hello, Feet!" I have not laughed that hard in a long time!

I'm going to need a notebook to keep track of all these plots... >.>; #toomanyaltsproblems

I had lots of fun! I'll try to keep a plot point or three on hand to give folks something to talk about. And I will kidnap people to talk to!! >: D (Mostly cause I too am nervous and need someone to interact with to get past that point. xD ) (Thanks Medic for being that person this time! XD )

Was great to meet some new people too! Moogle

RE: RP Levelers OOC LS - Yurah Tsukino - 07-10-2016

If this LS is still active and has a spot open, I'd love an invite! Yurah Tsukino.

RE: RP Levelers OOC LS - Masaki Moui - 07-11-2016

(07-10-2016, 07:17 PM)Yurah Tsukino Wrote: If this LS is still active and has a spot open, I'd love an invite! Yurah Tsukino.

If no one else beats me to this, I'll look for you when I'm in game!

RE: RP Levelers OOC LS - ExAtomos - 07-11-2016

Here are some current story arcs I have going:

Brinn convinces Valia to move in with him so they both can heal. Brinn’s burns will heal in time, but the only person who knew how to heal Valia’s injury was recently killed in a magic battle. He’s got quite a search ahead of him.

Ralin finds the information in Ul’dah’s legal archives that nearly got him killed, what to do with it?

Tin is involved in some shady business of raiding Imperial outposts for profit; who’s buying and what are they doing with it?

Alberic is leading a silver caravan from Fallgourd Float through Whitebrim and over to Dragonhead. Is this mission all that it appears to be? (This is happening at the next Wednesday night Tavern if you've signed up!)

If you are interested in joining in any of the above plot lines, drop me a message! Feel free to post some of your own if you'd like to open up some of your RP to the group! Moogle

RE: RP Levelers OOC LS - Kilieit - 07-13-2016

Hello I have been enjoying my time in this LS very much!

Since it's nearing limit now (110 / 128 at time of writing), I would like to request some clarity on some things! I figured here is better than hounding you in-game since it takes the ANSWER ME NOW pressure away xD

I have two characters currently in the LS, and six characters not currently in the LS. For consistency in LS order across my characters and ability to participate in conversations regardless of who I'm on, I'd like to bring the rest in. I've previously been told that this would be absolutely fine as long as the alts are active. However... it'd put the LS at 116/128, only 12 characters away from cap.

The clarity I'd like is:
  1. What counts as "an active alt"? Log in once a day? Play for an hour or two about every fortnight? Play for more than a couple of hours a week? Am actively levelling? I log on to all my alts once a day, consider myself to be "actively levelling" one (but only one) of them at any given time, and usually roleplay at least one of them (which one changes) for a few hours a week.
  2. Wat do when we get closer to LS cap? If LS cap is gonna be an issue, then I don't wanna make it a more IMMINENT issue by doing something that's basically a convenience and not a necessity lol.

RE: RP Levelers OOC LS - ExAtomos - 07-14-2016

(07-13-2016, 05:44 PM)Kilieit Wrote: Hello I have been enjoying my time in this LS very much!

Since it's nearing limit now (110 / 128 at time of writing), I would like to request some clarity on some things! I figured here is better than hounding you in-game since it takes the ANSWER ME NOW pressure away xD

I have two characters currently in the LS, and six characters not currently in the LS. For consistency in LS order across my characters and ability to participate in conversations regardless of who I'm on, I'd like to bring the rest in. I've previously been told that this would be absolutely fine as long as the alts are active. However... it'd put the LS at 116/128, only 12 characters away from cap.

The clarity I'd like is:
  1. What counts as "an active alt"? Log in once a day? Play for an hour or two about every fortnight? Play for more than a couple of hours a week? Am actively levelling? I log on to all my alts once a day, consider myself to be "actively levelling" one (but only one) of them at any given time, and usually roleplay at least one of them (which one changes) for a few hours a week.
  2. Wat do when we get closer to LS cap? If LS cap is gonna be an issue, then I don't wanna make it a more IMMINENT issue by doing something that's basically a convenience and not a necessity lol.

All good questions, Aghur! Way I see it, until we get to just under full (like within 5), every alt is welcome. If we get to max capacity, I'll ask that folks think about alts they may have that they don't play much (like several days go by without some substantial time being put into them; actually rp or leveling for a while, not just logging in to check retainers or doing GC turn ins). I have two I can let go, for example. After that, we'll look at the roster for those that aren't playing (There's a couple new characters that joined then never logged in again). If we reach max even with these filters, we'll think about what to do then. XD

RE: RP Levelers OOC LS - Masaki Moui - 07-14-2016

We lost our internet connection shortly after getting dinner tonight. But thank you for the great caravan and thank you to everyone who stopped by the lodge!

RE: RP Levelers OOC LS - ExAtomos - 07-14-2016

(07-14-2016, 02:29 AM)Masaki Moui Wrote: We lost our internet connection shortly after getting dinner tonight.  But thank you for the great caravan and thank you to everyone who stopped by the lodge!

Aw, I was wondering where you guys disappeared to! <3

Here are a couple pics of Levelers in their natural RP environment taken by myself and Aghurlal.
Moogle

[Image: tumblr_oab33k8eVu1v3oxlpo2_1280.png]

[Image: 13717370_1756610197957454_8243988131107782383_o.jpg]

RE: RP Levelers OOC LS - Aera Espoir - 07-16-2016

I would love to join! Would it be okay if you could add both my main PvE and my RP alt? Those are Jensen Fiore and Aera Espoir accordingly. Thank you. Smile

RE: RP Levelers OOC LS - ExAtomos - 07-16-2016

(07-16-2016, 10:34 AM)Aera Espoir Wrote: I would love to join! Would it be okay if you could add both my main PvE and my RP alt? Those are Jensen Fiore and Aera Espoir accordingly. Thank you. Smile

Sure Smile Please look for one of the leaders in game for invites.

RE: RP Levelers OOC LS - Ysolda Merwin - 07-16-2016

This sounds ideal for me, I could do with people to talk to while I'm leveling my characters! Big Grin Is it alright to bring four characters to the LS? It would be good to have them all there but I know there's only so many places that can be taken. x)

RE: RP Levelers OOC LS - ExAtomos - 07-16-2016

(07-16-2016, 03:52 PM)Shivvers Wrote: This sounds ideal for me, I could do with people to talk to while I'm leveling my characters! Big Grin Is it alright to bring four characters to the LS? It would be good to have them all there but I know there's only so many places that can be taken. x)

Right now, we still have room. Smile We'll be looking over the member list soon and removing those who haven't logged in for some time.