Hydaelyn Role-Players
Episode 3: Calls - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Episode 3: Calls (/showthread.php?tid=159)

Pages: 1 2

Episode 3: Calls - Smiling River - 06-27-2010

I've not run this by Lysander or Sunny Dove so keep that in mind, this could be changed.

Episode 3: I wanted to talk at length about each forming guild. This will be recorded no sooner than July 7th so I hope most information about them would be out by then. I am also aware that there are a couple of people who want to start a guild but aren't listed on the guild teaser page. This goes for them and any guild which doesn't have a blurb: Send us whatever you do have ([email protected]) by July 7th so we can at least cover it.

I also would like guild leaders to call in and talk to us directly about their future guild. I know we wont have time to have every guild leader call in, but I also assume that some wont be able to due to schedule conflict, etc. This episode will be recorded (tentatively) July 7 @5pm EST. If you are a future guild leader and want to talk about your guild on the podcast, we can get you on 5-9pm. Who is interested?

Re: Episode 3: Calls - Aveline - 06-27-2010

Sure, that sounds like fun. Now to hunt down my long-lost microphone.. >_>

Re: Episode 3: Calls - Ravirr - 06-27-2010

What about some leaders who might want to say something about their guild, yet they do not currently own a microphone? Could they send an email of what they wanted to say instead? :oops:
and what information should be given? Just info on the story? Goals?

Re: Episode 3: Calls - Sunny Dove - 06-28-2010

If it's not possible for linkshell leaders to call in, email us whatever you want us to relay on the podcast.

Re: Episode 3: Calls - Smiling River - 06-28-2010

I have questions that I would as if you were live- so if you don't mind, send us info and I'll reply with q's if they aren't covered... that way it would feel as if you called- sorta.

Re: Episode 3: Calls - Aveline - 07-03-2010

Hey other linkshell leaders! Contact these guys so everyone gets some on-air time! :cheer: :cheer:

Re: Episode 3: Calls - Jakky - 07-05-2010

I've yet to speak to Keir about this, but I hope we'll be able to contribute.

Re: Episode 3: Calls - Smiling River - 07-05-2010

We are recording tomorrow (not wed) starting at 5pm! Add me on skype (MasonFFXIV) ahead of time so we can test call/sound quality. Thanks.

Re: Episode 3: Calls - ArmachiA - 07-06-2010

I sent an email. I also have a professional mic ;o I don't NEED to be interviewed but I will. Expect insanity.

Re: Episode 3: Calls - Gims - 07-06-2010

Primer before I speak. Have about 10 years radio/media experience and would gladly help you guys with anything you need as far as production. It's good but we can certainly make it top tier.

Re: Episode 3: Calls - Ellion Goto - 07-06-2010

Totally should interview ArmachiA... Or me.... Or us both....whatever.

Re: Episode 3: Calls - Smiling River - 07-06-2010

Kinda last minute but we can fit you in, just make sure either for you are on Skype 5pm EST today.

Re: Episode 3: Calls - ArmachiA - 07-06-2010

Still trying to get my bearings round here, didn't even know this section existed till like... uh... today >.>

It's cool if you can't fit us in Smile

Re: Episode 3: Calls - River - 07-06-2010

>.> I'm just now seeing this. Okay, I've never done a podcast or been on one, so can someone tell me what I need? I have an earpiece/mic that I use for Teamspeak.

In terms of information, I'll try to scramble some stuff together for you.

Re: Episode 3: Calls - Smiling River - 07-06-2010

Well I'm glad you finally found us!

I'd like to get everyone on. Contact me asap on Skype: MasonFFXIV
We will start recording in a couple of hours but I wanna get you on before then so we can test sound quality and so on.