Hydaelyn Role-Players
Good tidings! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Good tidings! (/showthread.php?tid=1594)

Pages: 1 2 3

Good tidings! - Vee - 01-29-2013

You can call me Vee for now, I'm still going back and forth over the name I'd like to use for my official roleplay character once the game comes out. ^^ I'm an experienced roleplayer and gamer. Gaming is all I ever do, other than the various retro hobbies such as crocheting and doing henna tattoos (I sing on occasion as well but that's better left for a campfire). Anything craftsy or artsy I love. I'm actually interested in commissioning someone to do a graphic sketch/drawing of the character in my avatar- she's my original character from FFXIV's release. Sooo, if you're interested please speak up!

Anyhow. I'm not affiliated with any linkshells yet so there's opportunity for you out there looking for a new member or two. I'd really like to find a linkshell. While roleplaying is an integral and very important part of the linkshell I choose to join, it should be driven to do better in the game world also. I'm looking for semi-heavy rp. While I like to keep in character 24/7 there are just some days where the creative juices just aren't flowing. We all have our off-days right?

"Vee" (as we'll call her for now), Miqo'te, Seeker of the Sun, is a working girl, splitting her time between her crafts and her calling as a White Mage. While she's not as versed as some in the ways of fighting, she's got her wits about her when it comes to keeping a group alive and on their feet.

I really look forward to becoming a member of this community! I've kept my eye on it since the first release but have been waiting until now to get more involved.

~ Vee.

Re: Good tidings! - Sienna - 01-29-2013

Welcome!

Re: Good tidings! - TheLastCandle - 01-29-2013

Hi, Vee! I'm Tee. ;P Welcome, glad to have you!

Re: Good tidings! - Vee - 01-29-2013

Thank you Sienna!! Also, what a coincidence 'Tee' haha.

Yay new friends!

Re: Good tidings! - Deirdre - 01-29-2013

I'm Dee! Lulz.
Welcome. Let us know if you have any questions Smile

Hi Dee!! Well this keeps getting better and better. Moogle

Any suggestions for a newbie to the website? Where's all the fun usually at?

Oh my gosh, Dee. I love your wiki page for your character. D:

Re: Good tidings! - Duplicitous Rex - 01-29-2013

The site is still in a bit of a lull since Beta hasn't started yet. Things will pick up soon and you're always invited to start relevant topics. Welcome.

Re: Good tidings! - Deirdre - 01-29-2013

Vee Wrote:Oh my gosh, Dee. I love your wiki page for your character. D:

Thank you very much! I work very hard on the Wiki! Smile
My suggestions are either the Artists Threads (lots goes on there) or the Wiki to see who your new companions are! Smile There is also a large Skype group we use as a chat system until the game is back up.

Feel free to peruse Wink

Re: Good tidings! - Tadir - 01-29-2013

Welcome to the RPC.

Re: Good tidings! - Eva - 01-29-2013

Welcome from another crafty White Mage~ :cheer:

Re: Good tidings! - Merri - 01-29-2013

Welcome to the RPC! Good to have you.

Re: Good tidings! - Xenedra - 01-29-2013

Allo, allo and velcome, Vee, to zee RPC~

Re: Good tidings! - Sigyn Shieldbreaker - 01-29-2013

Welcome! I like seeing sunny Miqo'tes~ I'll find one to carry around on my huge Roe shoulders one day. But yes, the art threads are active and there's a tarot thing that you might still be able to get your character in on!

Duplicitous Rex Wrote:The site is still in a bit of a lull since Beta hasn't started yet. Things will pick up soon and you're always invited to start relevant topics. Welcome.
- Hi there! Thank you for the welcome. I'll do my best to stir things up around here hah.

Deirdre Wrote:
Vee Wrote:Oh my gosh, Dee. I love your wiki page for your character. D:

Thank you very much! I work very hard on the Wiki! Smile
My suggestions are either the Artists Threads (lots goes on there) or the Wiki to see who your new companions are! Smile There is also a large Skype group we use as a chat system until the game is back up.

Feel free to peruse Wink
- Thanks so much for the advice. I've been reading over the wiki, "brushing up". ^^ I have Skype, though I don't want to crash your guys' party or anything being the extremely new person and all but.. then again I am all for crashing parties! 'Herbigbrowneyes' is my skype ID.

Tadir Wrote:Welcome to the RPC.
- Thank you, Sir!

Eva Wrote:Welcome from another crafty White Mage~ :cheer:
- Thank you, Eva! Glad to be here. What professions will you have? :o I did tailoring in the original release.

Merri Wrote:Welcome to the RPC! Good to have you.
- Very happy to be here, Merri! I like your name, also.

Xenedra Wrote:Allo, allo and velcome, Vee, to zee RPC~
- xD Awesome, thank you. I feel special you made that up for me. Hah.