Hydaelyn Role-Players
Good tidings! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Good tidings! (/showthread.php?tid=1594)

Pages: 1 2 3

Re: Good tidings! - Vee - 01-29-2013

Siobhain Wrote:Welcome! I like seeing sunny Miqo'tes~ I'll find one to carry around on my huge Roe shoulders one day. But yes, the art threads are active and there's a tarot thing that you might still be able to get your character in on!

What! That would be amazing! I'm going to scurry around and see if I can find the page. Also, big thank you for the warm welcome. I can't wait to get back to Ul'dah, I miss the warms!

Re: Good tidings! - Eva - 01-29-2013

Weaver here too~ (first lv.50 job) and also leatherworker. Seems we have a bit in common~

Re: Good tidings! - Sigyn Shieldbreaker - 01-29-2013

Vee Wrote:What! That would be amazing! I'm going to scurry around and see if I can find the page. Also, big thank you for the warm welcome. I can't wait to get back to Ul'dah, I miss the warms!

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3194">viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3194</a><!-- l --> is the thread with the tarot stuff and pretty Xen is doing them.

Also, I sent you a creepy-stalk pm. Warm, sunny, 'sandy' Ul'dah.

Re: Good tidings! - Mtoto Wamoto - 01-29-2013

Hey there and welcome to the community~! If you ever need help with anything, don't hesitate to ask. Looking forward to learn more about your character Smile

Eva Wrote:Weaver here too~ (first lv.50 job) and also leatherworker. Seems we have a bit in common~
- It seems we do! I look forward to bumping into your character on my travels. Trade networking right? ;D

Siobhain Wrote:
Vee Wrote:What! That would be amazing! I'm going to scurry around and see if I can find the page. Also, big thank you for the warm welcome. I can't wait to get back to Ul'dah, I miss the warms!

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3194">http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/forum/view ... f=4&t=3194</a><!-- m --> is the thread with the tarot stuff and pretty Xen is doing them.

Also, I sent you a creepy-stalk pm. Warm, sunny, 'sandy' Ul'dah.
- Hah, yes I just got done reading it. Thank you very much for the welcome pm xD and I would be interested in learning more about your guild, though I will be keeping my options open until a little closer to some of the later phases of beta, but I'm always available to help if you need ideas.

Mtoto Wamoto Wrote:Hey there and welcome to the community~! If you ever need help with anything, don't hesitate to ask. Looking forward to learn more about your character Smile
- Thank you, Mtoto, that's very sweet of you, and right back atcha! If you ever want to know more about her just ask. ^_^ I will try to put together a bit of a background for her soon so you guys can get more of a feeling of who she is. I didn't roleplay her much in the first release unfortunately but I'm glad I'm getting the chance to do so now!

Re: Good tidings! - Aysun - 01-29-2013

Hi there and such, twin. -sulks-

Naw, really, welcome! Smile Glad you decided to join us! Did you play over the last couple years or are you returning after a break?

Aysun Wrote:Hi there and such, twin. -sulks-

Naw, really, welcome! Smile Glad you decided to join us! Did you play over the last couple years or are you returning after a break?
- Oh wow, we are kind of twinnies! Though, you got the curly haired side of the family. ;P I actually did play during release but due to life and the shape the game was in in the very beginning discouraged me from playing much longer after that, but I have kept my eyes on it over the years. I'm very lucky to have alpha tested the original release and this release. I'm so much happier with what they're putting out now and can't wait to spend endless hours in game. Sadly no legacy title here. Sad

Re: Good tidings! - Aysun - 01-29-2013

Ah well. The only thing that kept me playing for awhile there was RP, so I hear you. XD

Hope you applied for beta. Smile

I did, yes! Hoping that since I alpha tested I'll get in sooner rather than later. ^^

Re: Good tidings! - TheLastCandle - 01-29-2013

Crossing fingers, toes, and expansive ears that you get in. :mrgreen:

Thank you, 'Tee', for the luck and the imagery as well. Hahah.

Re: Good tidings! - Satisiun - 01-29-2013

Seems I'm tardy to the party and everyone else has already got their greetings in. So it goes. Laugh

Anyway, like everyone else has already said, welcome to the RPC. Make yourself at home, fire up a wiki profile for yourself and your character, maybe toss up something in the directory so we can get to know you some more, peruse some of the lore that's been collected in several of the forums here, and most of all have a good time, yeah?

As others have said, when it comes to art definitely poke about the Artisan House, since I know several members here dabble in artwork and occasionally toss up commission slots. Smile With so many good artists around here, you'll find someone to whittle something out for your Vee in no time.

Satisiun Wrote:Seems I'm tardy to the party and everyone else has already got their greetings in. So it goes. Laugh

Anyway, like everyone else has already said, welcome to the RPC. Make yourself at home, fire up a wiki profile for yourself and your character, maybe toss up something in the directory so we can get to know you some more, peruse some of the lore that's been collected in several of the forums here, and most of all have a good time, yeah?

As others have said, when it comes to art definitely poke about the Artisan House, since I know several members here dabble in artwork and occasionally toss up commission slots. Smile With so many good artists around here, you'll find someone to whittle something out for your Vee in no time.
- Thank you, Satisiun! You're not late for the party at all, it's just getting started! Mead for everyone! I am definitely going to start a wiki-page asap, otherwise I'll probably be here purusing the forums, reading over the wiki/lore/and whatever you guys have roleplayed. Lots to do! I've been hanging out in the html chat as well. The more the merrier >>

Re: Good tidings! - Folken - 01-30-2013

Someone mentioned mead for everyone? I'm in if you're buyin'.

But on a serious note, welcome aboard and so-on and so-forth. I'm the resident grouch, so that's about all you'll get from me~
Tonberry

Re: Good tidings! - Rhostel - 01-30-2013

Ahem. I'm Rho, or at least some people call me that for short. (I prefer Rhos, because that works better verbally, so it's a more likely IC nickname.)

Anyway, belated greetings from someone who wasn't online for the last few days! Hope you're finding everything to your liking so far! Smile