Hydaelyn Role-Players
Ragnarok: Primal Judgement {Saturday Weekly! 7 PM EST} - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: Ragnarok: Primal Judgement {Saturday Weekly! 7 PM EST} (/showthread.php?tid=15994)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Ragnarok: Primal Judgement {Sunday Weekly! 7 PM EST} - Garza Redwing - 05-12-2016

I apologize for the slow updates. xD Been a busy week.

We decided not to participate in the event last Sunday. We realize that the event requires a significant bit of character development before everyone interested can partake without it stepping on the toes of others Roleplay. 

So the members involved, and myself, have decided we will continue the event, but leading up to the next one, we will be roleplaying together and uncovering a plot in which we find a suitable means to overcome the tempering primals are capable of doing.

Naturally if this sort of story suits your character, we'd love to have you along and this event will still stand as normal. We're still here, just doing a bit of remodeling to make sure it reaches a wider variety of players. o7

If you have any questions about it, please message me @Garza Redwing in game.

RE: Ragnarok: Primal Judgement {Sunday Weekly! 7 PM EST} - Accendie - 05-13-2016

So.. you're still doing the weekly thing or should I remove it from the calendar?

RE: Ragnarok: Primal Judgement {Sunday Weekly! 7 PM EST} - Garza Redwing - 05-13-2016

Still doing this weekly. c:

RE: Ragnarok: Primal Judgement {Sunday Weekly! 7 PM EST} - Garza Redwing - 05-15-2016

Bump! 

Starting next week, this event will be hosted on Saturdays at the same time. (7PM Eastern!)

This should allow it to fit before some of the larger and more developed events people are interested in participating in ^^.

RE: Ragnarok: Primal Judgement {Saturday Weekly! 7 PM EST} - Garza Redwing - 05-21-2016

buuump

RE: Ragnarok: Primal Judgement {Saturday Weekly! 7 PM EST} - S'imba - 05-21-2016

lol I nearly forgot about the change thanks for the reminder.

RE: Ragnarok: Primal Judgement {Saturday Weekly! 7 PM EST} - Garza Redwing - 05-21-2016

I just wanna say thanks to all the folks who showed up today! I had a ton of fun roleplaying with you all and farming Garuda. We even got a pony to drop! Lets hope to next week working out and being just as fun! I'm still hoping for new folks who are interested in hunting. 

With Garuda downed, I just want to say thanks again and standby for the next primal hunt!

RE: Ragnarok: Primal Judgement {Saturday Weekly! 7 PM EST} - Garza Redwing - 05-23-2016

[Image: kE1puwg.png]

A picture the FC took after the event ended! We've taken to calling ourselves "The Garuda Gang!"

RE: Ragnarok: Primal Judgement {Saturday Weekly! 7 PM EST} - S'imba - 05-26-2016

Well hopefully I'll be able to come to the next one, rather than rl making me stay behind and fight the beastmen iclly. :p Excited to find out which is next on the list.

RE: Ragnarok: Primal Judgement {Saturday Weekly! 7 PM EST} - Zanther - 05-26-2016

I'd be intrested in primal hunting, but only on a few select primals. I'll keep an eye out on this thread for which primals are up.

RE: Ragnarok: Primal Judgement {Saturday Weekly! 7 PM EST} - Garza Redwing - 05-27-2016

The Primal for this week is Ramuh. Sorry about the late update. I've been debating on what type of graphic to use. ^^

RE: Ragnarok: Primal Judgement {Saturday Weekly! 7 PM EST} - Garza Redwing - 05-28-2016

The banner has been posted and the main post will be edited accordingly. 

Sorry it took so long, I wasn't really sure what I wanted to go for. Also I didn't really have time to surf through the screenshots of FFXIV to find a good Ramuh Screenshot so I went with something a little unique. I hope it's not too bad. 

Any and all RPCs are welcome to join up for the fighting, Advent has even developed technology to fend off tempering for those of you who are not so well endowed with the Echo! ^^

RE: Ragnarok: Primal Judgement {Saturday Weekly! 7 PM EST} - Garza Redwing - 06-03-2016

The event is being cancelled for this upcoming Saturday.

HOWEVER!

We will still be holding a primal farm later that night. Just without the actual roleplay involved. Sorry if this inconveniences anyone xD. I'm just super tired. xD

RE: Ragnarok: Primal Judgement {Saturday Weekly! 7 PM EST} - Garza Redwing - 06-09-2016

With the Patch mixing up everything and bringing us new content, I've decided that this coming Saturday, our Free Company will be hosting a special event in which we explore the Aquapolis rather than hunt another primal.

Stay tuned for that, folks! All are welcome to come and hang out, it'll be at the usual time of this event, so Saturday at 7 PM EST!

RE: Ragnarok: Primal Judgement {Saturday Weekly! 7 PM EST} - Accendie - 07-25-2016

Is this still going on at all?