Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Noirzea - Eorzean Noir using Fate-14 - Sign up thread - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: [Balmung] Noirzea - Eorzean Noir using Fate-14 - Sign up thread (/showthread.php?tid=16070)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Noirzea - Eorzean Noir using Fate-14 - Sign up thread - Chompie - 07-21-2016

Arblis Ellhis, General Reservemember!

I'm pretty sure I can't do either of the sunday events, and New Bloom fits my schedule better than anything else but is full. The Otherworldly Mediator is on-call, ready to assist!

RE: Noirzea - Eorzean Noir using Fate-14 - Sign up thread - Khunbish Avagnar - 07-24-2016

Vael'a Ruhne for The Party Never stops

RE: Noirzea - Eorzean Noir using Fate-14 - Sign up thread - Sukaaretto Ueno - 07-24-2016

Theia Smolder for The Party Never Stops please!! Smile 

RE: Noirzea - Eorzean Noir using Fate-14 - Sign up thread - Nihka - 08-11-2016

Rumors:

Listed rumors are things that anyone in the plot may have heard. Things are talked about in the city, word gets around. You don’t need to roll to have heard what’s written here. Further investigation into such things might be the subject of a between-scenes action, as you see fit.
  • Citizens of Ul’dah are incredibly concerned about the Ahriman activity. Residents of Horizon endured a massive attack by the voidsent creatures, but absolutely no injuries were reported.
  • A group of goblins was recently seen leaving Thanalan. People are concerned that the scavenger tribe may be fleeing with stolen goods but the general consensus is “good riddance.”
  • Material Request: Ahriman Tears. The Alchemist Guild is still willing to pay good gil in exchange for adequate supplies of certain reagents. They continue to deny rumors that they are connected to the increase in Ahriman activity.
  • Conjurers from Gridania are baffled by the creature brought to their attention by a group of skilled adventurers: a treant infused with the essence of coblyns. 
Story Aspects:

Like all aspects, Story Aspects can be used via a FP by anyone, even those not responsible for its creation.

Ahriman All About: 
Travelers throughout Thanalan have started seeing suspicious shadows. Reports and rumors suggest an abnormal abundance of the winged voidsent known as Ahriman peeking over boulders and peering at folk with those ridiculous eyes.
Thankfully, no one has been seriously injured. But experts agree, it’s only a matter of time.

Events:

Open Action Block 10 (Thursday August 18th, 9pm Central through 11pm Central)
Open Action Block 11 (Wednesday August 24th, 9pm Central through 11pm Central)

A lot of this plot relies on the players taking initiative and engaging in small investigations into that which hooked their interest. To this end, I will be available during these time periods to help resolve actions outside of events, for those who wish to participate. 

I am formally setting a personal rule, that each player is limited to two major actions per week, resetting each Sunday. The exact definition of a major action is flexible, and dependent on how much is accomplished by the action(s) in question. Please make use of these behind the scenes actions. (PMs or Skype are the easiest for me, because they give me more time to write up my reply.)

??? (??? ??? ??th, ??? central)
?.

Reserve: 

Something is happening. Sign-ups for this event require GM permission, and can only be requested if the character has located/determined the location and time of the event.
Use what information you have, and send me requests for actions via RPC PM. Remember, open action blocks only mean that I intend to be available at those times. I can field actions at any time.

A Talk with Garven

Players who participated in the event: “The party never stops”
Please PM me a list of any questions you wish to ask Garven Waker, if you are interested. He has no interest in hiding anything from the people who saved his life. Running this as an actual scene would take an incredibly long amount of time, and we are all busy people.

Questioning Lahni

Players who participated in the event: “Can’t we just post bail?”
Please PM me a list of any questions you wish to ask Ut’lahni, if you are interested. Running this as an actual scene would take an incredibly long amount of time, and we are all busy people.

RE: Noirzea - Eorzean Noir using Fate-14 - Sign up thread - PhantasticPanda - 08-11-2016

Imma sign up for the first action block on August 18th!

RE: Noirzea - Eorzean Noir using Fate-14 - Sign up thread - Khunbish Avagnar - 08-13-2016

First action block and I'll send you my questions later when I can

RE: Noirzea - Eorzean Noir using Fate-14 - Sign up thread - Nihka - 08-18-2016

I'll need to reschedule the action block tonight.
Remember, you can always send actions to me via pm here on the rpc

RE: Noirzea - Eorzean Noir using Fate-14 - Sign up thread - Nihka - 08-24-2016

Rescheduled action Blocks:

Tomorrow, Thursday, August 25th, at 9pm central
Next week, Wednesday, August 31st, at 9pm central

RE: Noirzea - Eorzean Noir using Fate-14 - Sign up thread - Nihka - 10-24-2016

An Important Note:

This plot went on hiatus for a lot longer than I intended to. A lot happened in the physical world and time was eaten up, social obligations, and stress like that. I want to resume this plot so it can reach an appropriate conclusion rather than fade away.

The time it has been on hiatus does not count towards bad things happening. I won’t punish people for not being proactive when I was too busy being distracted. Though it’s been a couple months, as far as NPC actions are concerned the timeline has barely moved a week. *handwaves*

A Second Important Note:

With the introduction of Fate 2.0 revision, I will be moving over to the revised system. Updates to character sheets shouldn’t be hard and I can help with those during Open Action Blocks/Office Hours.

Rumors:

Listed rumors are things that anyone in the plot may have heard. Things are talked about in the city, word gets around. You don’t need to roll to have heard what’s written here. Further investigation into such things might be the subject of a between-scenes action, as you see fit.
  • Citizens of Ul’dah have gotten inured to the abundant Ahriman population. They suppose it’s just the new norm now?
  • Material Request: Ahriman Tears. The Alchemist Guild is still willing to pay good gil in exchange for adequate supplies of certain reagents. They continue to deny rumors that they are connected to the increase in Ahriman activity.
  • Conjurers from Gridania are baffled by the creature brought to their attention by a group of skilled adventurers: a treant infused with the essence of coblyns.

Story Aspects:

Like all aspects, Story Aspects can be used via a FP by anyone, even those not responsible for its creation.

Ahriman All About:
Travelers throughout Thanalan have started seeing suspicious shadows. Reports and rumors suggest an abnormal abundance of the winged voidsent known as Ahriman peeking over boulders and peering at folk with those ridiculous eyes.

Thankfully, no one has been seriously injured. But experts agree, it’s only a matter of time.

Events:
Open Action Block 12(Friday October 28[sup]th[/sup], 9pm Central through 11pm Central)
Open Action Block 13(Wednesday November 2[sup]nd[/sup], 9pm Central through 11pm Central)

A lot of this plot relies on the players taking initiative and engaging in small investigations into that which hooked their interest. These periods of time are my “office hours” to field actions and questions. Alternately, send as a PM on the RPC.

??? (??? ?????th, ??? central)
?.

Reserve:

Something is happening. Sign-ups for this event require GMpermission, and can only be requested if the character has determined the location and time of the event. Use what information you have, and send me requests for actions via RPC PM.

The clock is ticking (the past two months didn’t count): ???weeks remaining

Flighty Femme Fatale(Time TBD)
  1. Malin Greaves
  2. Leanne Delphium
  3. .
  4. .

The time has come to have a word with Ut’lahni, the miqo’te woman who might very well be responsible for all this mess with the Vylbrandi Chocobo. She’s staying in an inn room in Limsa after her rescue from Horizon lockup and the Brass Blades. A pair of investigators have cause to have a word with her, and they may choose to bring a few others with them if desired.

Players may only participate in this event if they are ICly brought by either Malin or Leanne to meet the individual in question. This event will run whenever time can be found for all involved parties, and does not need to be full in order to run.

Cat Versus Mouse(Friday, November 4[sup]th[/sup], 10pm Central time)
  1. Anstarra Silverain
  2. Zanzan Yanzan
  3. S'imba Tia
  4. .
Reserve:

Local residents ask for help from adventurers recovering family members kidnapped by qiqirin near highbridge. Qiqirin are seeking ransom for the hostages, but the Brass Blades are planning to send a strike team in to “take care of the camp once and for all.” One of the leve requesters stated “I don’t like the look of those two cats the Blades have working for them now, I’d rather have a good old adventurer go in for it. Maybe we’ll get lucky and the Warrior of Light will show up and fix everything.”

Blooming Onions (Tuesday,November 8[sup]th[/sup], 9pm Central time)
  1. Arblis Ellhis
  2. .
  3. .
  4. .
Reserve:

Gridanian naturalist Harold Horne has heard rumors of a new breed of mandragora said to have eyes as big as dinner plates. Adventurers who can locate and capture a live specimen to study would be well rewarded, as well as the solid satisfaction that they are pushing forward the natural sciences. He’s only saved up enough gil to offer a proper reward to four adventurers, and so the levemete is restricting access to this particular job once that number of adventurers is found.

RE: Noirzea - Eorzean Noir using Fate-14 - Sign up thread - Caspar - 10-24-2016

Virara works with Leanne sometimes and knows Malin, so depending on whether it's okay with either Verad or her, I'd like to sign up to Flighty Femme Fatale.

RE: Noirzea - Eorzean Noir using Fate-14 - Sign up thread - Anstarra - 10-24-2016

Signing up for Cat Versus Mouse~

RE: Noirzea - Eorzean Noir using Fate-14 - Sign up thread - PhantasticPanda - 10-24-2016

Action Block 12 Purreeaz and CAT AND MOUSE

RE: Noirzea - Eorzean Noir using Fate-14 - Sign up thread - Nihka - 10-24-2016

(10-24-2016, 08:33 PM)PhantasticPanda Wrote: Action Block 12 Purreeaz
Action blocks are free for anyone. You only have to sign up for an event if you want to go to one of them

RE: Noirzea - Eorzean Noir using Fate-14 - Sign up thread - S'imba - 10-24-2016

Cat versus mouse sign up mew.

RE: Noirzea - Eorzean Noir using Fate-14 - Sign up thread - Chompie - 10-25-2016

Every time I think I've decided which event to join, I change my mind. AAAAAAAAAAA I'm not used to having TWO events I know I can make it to, how do you people handle this?!