Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Noirzea - Eorzean Noir using Fate-14 - Sign up thread - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: [Balmung] Noirzea - Eorzean Noir using Fate-14 - Sign up thread (/showthread.php?tid=16070)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Noirzea - Eorzean Noir using Fate-14 - Sign up thread - Chompie - 10-27-2016

Arblis for Blooming Onions! DECISIONS ARE HARD, OKAY

RE: Noirzea - Eorzean Noir using Fate-14 - Sign up thread - Nihka - 12-19-2016

An Important Note:
With the introduction of Fate-14 2.0 revision, I will be moving over to the revised system. Updates to character sheets shouldn’t be hard and I can help with those.

Rumors: These things are public knowledge.

• The Alchemist Guild has cancelled all material requests pending investigation into member activity.
  • Conjurers from Gridania are baffled by the creature brought to their attention by a group of skilled adventurers: a treant infused with the essence of coblyns.
  • A small population of mandragora sporting single, massive eyes in the centers of their heads has emerged. When one specimen was captured by an enterprising adventurer, it displayed intense aggression towards the naturalist wishing to study it.
  • Children abducted by qiqirn recently were rescued with no loss of life. The families in Highbridge are thankful to the adventurers who came to help.
Story Aspects:
Like allaspects, Story Aspects can be used via a FP by anyone, even those not responsible for its creation.
Ahriman All About: (specifically,Thanalan)

Events:

Ul’dahn Art Show (Wednesday, December 28[sup]th[/sup],7 pm Central time)
1. Aya Foxheart
2. Anstarra Silverain
3. L'rinhi Kett
4. Virara
Reserve:

A recent shipment from Limsa Lominsa bearing rare pieces will be on display with select pieces up for auction.  Ul’dahn merchant and monetarist Kokoripu Hohoripu has begun to send out invitations to all the Ul’dahn elite, and a call for adventurers to take on the role of guards. He is even hiring on extra servants, to be tasked with making sure all potential buyers have an adequate supply of drinks while they socialize.

Stolen Bloom (Tuesday, December 27[sup]th[/sup],10 pm Central time)
1. Arblis Ellhis
2. Kiht Jakkya
3. Jana Ridah
4. S'imba Tia
Reserve:

Guildleve posting
Request: A very important friend and mentor to me has been kidnapped. A group of assailants abducted her while she was gathering materials for our apothecary work. Adventurers skilled in tracking, negotiation, and combat required.
Submitted by: Josephe Bloom

RE: Noirzea - Eorzean Noir using Fate-14 - Sign up thread - Aya - 12-19-2016

Niihka!  I haven't really taken part in this plot yet, but I'd love to have Aya hired to serve drinks at the art show! Smile

RE: Noirzea - Eorzean Noir using Fate-14 - Sign up thread - Anstarra - 12-19-2016

Ul’dahn Art Show (Wednesday, December 28th,7 pm Central time)

Me!

RE: Noirzea - Eorzean Noir using Fate-14 - Sign up thread - Chompie - 12-19-2016

Arblis up for Stolen Bloom! (probably. Y'know, time.)

RE: Noirzea - Eorzean Noir using Fate-14 - Sign up thread - Knight Kat - 12-19-2016

Sign Kiht up for Stolen Bloom, please.

RE: Noirzea - Eorzean Noir using Fate-14 - Sign up thread - Leggerless - 12-19-2016

Tentative for Ul'dahn Art Show.

RE: Noirzea - Eorzean Noir using Fate-14 - Sign up thread - Caspar - 12-19-2016

Virara at the art show with the candle stick.
I'll let you know if I can't make it in advance. Should be back from the holidays by then.

RE: Noirzea - Eorzean Noir using Fate-14 - Sign up thread - Jana - 12-19-2016

Jana for Stolen Bloom, if it's ok for this to be her first (and with how far in you may be, possibly only?) action in this plotline.

RE: Noirzea - Eorzean Noir using Fate-14 - Sign up thread - S'imba - 12-20-2016

Ack if I'm not too late stolen bloom

RE: Noirzea - Eorzean Noir using Fate-14 - Sign up thread - RiniKett - 12-20-2016

L'rinhi Kett for the Ul’dahn Art Show if it's still available. She can bring the imported drinks or her company could have been responsible for the transport. If you need anything story wise I'd be glad to help. Big Grin

RE: Noirzea - Eorzean Noir using Fate-14 - Sign up thread - Leggerless - 12-22-2016

Going to drop out of this one and hand it over to L'rinhi Kett, as she's not tentative and willing.

RE: Noirzea - Eorzean Noir using Fate-14 - Sign up thread - Nihka - 01-04-2017

Important notes regarding Noirzea:

With the introduction of Fate-14 2.0 revision, I will be moving over to the revised system. Updates to character sheets shouldn’t be hard and I can help with those.
Additionally, I will be adopting the “turn” system that Verad is using for Merchant, Marine. A full explanation will follow.

Rumors: (public knowledge)
  • The one, and only, Vylbrandi Chocobo has finally been found. Monetarist, Kokoripu Hohoripu unveiled the treasure during an art auction, where it was sold to the highest bidder. He has not made public who that bidder is.
  • Conjurers from Gridania are baffled by the creature brought to their attention by a group of skilled adventurers: a treant infused with the essence of coblyns.
  • A small population of mandragora sporting single, massive eyes in the centers of their heads has emerged. When one specimen was captured by an enterprising adventurer, it displayed intense aggression towards the naturalist wishing to study it.
  • Children abducted by qiqirn recently were rescued with no loss of life. The families in Highbridge are thankful to the adventurers who came to help.
Story Aspects:
Like all aspects, Story Aspects can be used via a FP by anyone, even those not responsible for its creation.

Ahriman All About: (specifically, Thanalan)

Events:
The Final Act (Wednesday, January 11th, 9:30 pm Central time)
1. Leanne
2. Virara
3. Arblis
4. Malin Greaves
Reserve:
Wealthy monetarist, Fufutilo Keketilo, was found dead in his bed this morning. Brass Blades have already begun investigating the incident but have refrained from releasing any information to the public.
One of his servants, Delicate Fern, begs for third party involvement. The Brass Blades, however, do not appreciate the idea of adventurer interference.

Highbridge Kidnappings (Saturday, January 14th, 4:00 pm Central time)
1. S'imba Tia
2. Anstarra
3. Zanzan
4. Kiht/Qara?
Reserve: Rini Kett
Numerous children in the settlement of Highbridge have gone missing. Investigators are requested for aid: anyone who can locate their children before it’s too late. Brass Blades have been searching, but have yet to turn up any clues regarding the location of the missing children.

Turn System:

This system was taken from Verad, who himself adapted it from a different system. I like how it has been working for him so much that I’m going to start using it myself!.

Show Content

Current Turns for Noirzea: 20

RE: Noirzea - Eorzean Noir using Fate-14 - Sign up thread - S'imba - 01-04-2017

Want to do kidnappings but I'm busy that day. So I'll go with final act.

*edit* never-mind I can do kidnappings \o/

RE: Noirzea - Eorzean Noir using Fate-14 - Sign up thread - Anstarra - 01-04-2017

Highbridge Kidnappings! Much as the other line interests me too, the schedule fits better, and An was involved with some of the lead-up here... plus murdering cultists yay. Well, possibly.