Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Disbanded] Evil Masterminds OOC - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Chronicles (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: [Disbanded] Evil Masterminds OOC (/showthread.php?tid=16167)

Evil Masterminds OOC - Ekidna - 05-17-2016

Evil Masterminds
Do evil together, and do it good!

~*~

There is a shadow lurking in these woods threatening to trap your soul.
There is a voice singing in your mind when you step too far inside that dungeon.
There is a smile on the lips of this merchant when you sign this paper.
There is a laugh echoing in the streets when you realise your purse is missing.
There is blood covering the walls of this house you swore to protect.
There is indifference in the eyes of these shady men surrounding you for the promise of gil.
There is horror, madness, falsehood, crualty, indifference, avarice, selfishness...
...there is Evil.

~*~

What is the purpose of this LS?
*jingle* EM LS, connecting villains together! *jingle*

Too long has the realm been flooded with good souls. Villains of all kind, it is time to meet and plan our evil deeds together!
This LS has the only purpose of helping rpers playing evil characters to connect with other rpers playing villainous characters, or people in search of a pc villain for a plot.
As a matter of fact, this LS is OOC and has but one goal: to gather an army to counter the powers of love and justice in this virtual world (and have cookies).

Who is this LS for?

-> All kind of evil characters, from petty criminals to evil masterminds, from the more brutish to the more subtle. 
-> All kind of victims in need for a good kidnapping/murder service.
-> All kind of heroes who would love to meet their nemesis.

How can I join?

Ask me IG (La Pacificatrice), send me a PM.
As the LS has just been created, it might take time for me to send you an invite, so please be patient.

Who are you?

I am myself playing evil characters and would love to meet the villains of this server. You can find my wikipages on my signature if you want to know more. I'm a EU player and I love dark heavy plots.

And then what?

Do not hesitate to chat and ask people what kind of characters they are playing. The more we know each other, the easier it will be for us to redirect rpers to one another based on what kind of rp they are looking for. 

[Image: 1870609168-pinky-and-the-brain-quotes-youtube-26.jpg]

RE: Evil Masterminds OOC - MoenMoen - 07-23-2016

Evil masterminds, hey! I'm the leader of Maelstrom Command LS/FC – the law of the land in La Noscea! Wanna be frienemies (IC friends, OOC enemies)?

If any of you want law enforcement figures to involve in your plots, give me a shout! In game @Sylbfohc Ostulmsyn or here in the RPC @MoenMoen. We only cover the law in La Noscean territory though, so keep that in mind!

Cheers~

RE: Evil Masterminds OOC - Ekidna - 07-24-2016

I would gladly accept, but no one seemed interested in playing evil persons I'm afraid. Thanks for your interest : )

RE: Evil Masterminds OOC - Evaleigh - 07-24-2016

I actually play a villain and I believe we have even RP'd together once or twice.

N'kara Shaihl
I'm in another LS for Dark RP that has a similar concept but I'd love to branch out further.

RE: Evil Masterminds OOC - Ekidna - 07-24-2016

We did, you're on my friend list ; )
I can send you an invite whenever you're log on. Don't hesitate to invite whoever you know is a villain.

RE: Evil Masterminds OOC - Erel - 09-18-2016

is this still a thing? If so, I'd love to be apart of it!

RE: Evil Masterminds OOC - Ekidna - 09-19-2016

Unfortunately, no, the LS has been deleted.
But I'm still evil by heart, don't hesitate to poke me IG for dark themes rps anytime : )
I've got several villains charas for several different type of evil adventures xD