Hydaelyn Role-Players
*squeaks* Um..I just draw to color... - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: *squeaks* Um..I just draw to color... (/showthread.php?tid=1620)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: *squeaks* Um..I just draw to color... - Kari Illderthane - 07-29-2013

Abaaai you know I love it Heart and the rest of them are also so brilliant as well I cant wait to see them all coloured Big Grin

RE: *squeaks* Um..I just draw to color... - Martiallais - 07-29-2013

I know I told you last night but thank you again, it was an awesome surprise to get arts of Zarek from you! Big Grin

RE: *squeaks* Um..I just draw to color... - Eva - 07-29-2013

Wowow!! I love all the sketches so far! If I'm home in time I might try to check out the stream of Kari! I always love to see how artists work~

These are all wonderful!!!

RE: *squeaks* Um..I just draw to color... - Low-Z - 07-29-2013

(07-28-2013, 10:09 PM)Abaigeal Wrote: UPDATE
...stuff...
Show Content
...stuff...
Hope I'm using the quotes right lol.
Thats wicked!  I didn't think I was around enough to be recognized like this.  Thanks for the notice Abaigeal!
BombBombBombBombBomb

RE: *squeaks* Um..I just draw to color... - Abaigeal - 07-29-2013

(07-29-2013, 03:24 PM)Low-Z Wrote: Hope I'm using the quotes right lol.
Thats wicked!  I didn't think I was around enough to be recognized like this.  Thanks for the notice Abaigeal!
BombBombBombBombBomb

♥ You are welcome!! I'll be coloring him shortly and probably changing the expression on his face abit~!

KARI

YAY for colored version! Thanks to Kari, Fear, Aysun, and Zarek, and the few others for keeping me company!!

Show Content

Show Content

Next up Zarek~!

RE: *squeaks* Um..I just draw to color... - Kari Illderthane - 07-29-2013

Word's cannot express how grateful I am Heart and if I somehow end up in America I owe you an expensive dinner and a hug thank youuuu so much! It's perfect! I am to happy too even try and sleep. It was like a mind Bomb watching you work really amazing stuff now time to watch you create more miracles of art Big Grin

ZAREK && AYSUN

So this was a fun! I love you all for showing up and keeping me company in the chat and for the hilarious banter. And I am sure some of you are even watching me type this now! LOL! Anyways Zarek and Zarek and his Admirer. The admirer spawned from comments in the chat box!! Tongue

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

RE: *squeaks* Um..I just draw to color... - Gullio1 - 07-29-2013

You drew a picture of me from description. SQUEEE.

ThankyouthankyouthankyousomuchIoweyouone.

RE: *squeaks* Um..I just draw to color... - Martiallais - 07-29-2013

it was all kinds of fun to watch you in action, and even more so on my character! Big Grin I definitely owe you RP's and then some for this!

WART

Here's A lalafella~! Yes Lalafella! Cause I can.

Show Content

Show Content

RE: *squeaks* Um..I just draw to color... - Kyatai - 07-29-2013

LOL Abai.... these are just awesome!

RE: *squeaks* Um..I just draw to color... - Remnance - 07-29-2013

Not to copy another, but your line work, color, and flowers details are just excellent.  They really give some depth and great distinguishing detail.

RE: *squeaks* Um..I just draw to color... - Abaigeal - 07-30-2013

(07-29-2013, 08:40 PM)Kari Illderthane Wrote: Word's cannot express how grateful I am Heart and if I somehow end up in America I owe you an expensive dinner and a hug thank youuuu so much! It's perfect! I am to happy too even try and sleep. It was like a mind Bomb watching you work really amazing stuff now time to watch you create more miracles of art Big Grin

(.////.) You are welcome... If you end up in America...I will take the hug.. I am simple.. no expensive dinner needed....though Starbucks...Smile.

I am glad you enjoyed watching!! And I am glad you really like your piece!!

(07-29-2013, 10:18 PM)Gullio1 Wrote: You drew a picture of me from description. SQUEEE.

ThankyouthankyouthankyousomuchIoweyouone.

Of course!! He'll be colored soon too!!

(07-29-2013, 10:32 PM)Zarek Wrote: it was all kinds of fun to watch you in action, and even more so on my character! Big Grin I definitely owe you RP's and then some for this!

n____n I will gladly take some RPs~! Smile Thank you for watching!!

(07-29-2013, 11:20 PM)Remnance Wrote: Not to copy another,  but your line work, color, and flowers details are just excellent.  They really give some depth and great distinguishing detail.
Awww thank you so very much!! Copied or not Its still appreciated! ♥

And since i have been posting nothing but art in each of these Post~! I will end the night with one!!

Thank you All that came and kept me company tonight while i colored and doodled. Thanks for the Laughs, the snickers, and the chortles!! I really had fun with all the comments and questions that were asked! More importantly I am excited that a few of you were able to meet and chat for the first time too and might spawn RPs from it!! Smile Yeah I am getting sentimental! I'll shut up and post arts now.

Show Content

RE: *squeaks* Um..I just draw to color... - SereneAurora - 07-30-2013

Just gotta say - thank you so much for letting us watch. I appreciate you answering all of my questions. Even more, thank you for inspiring me to really give this all a try for myself. Just watching you work in Photoshop gave me a lot of insight on how to make it do what -I- want it to do.

My first piece ended up looking like a super simple version of some of your own work (sorry!) but as I learn I know I'll develop my own style.

Can't wait for the next one!